I Don't Like You

By creatistx

I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you... More

Intro and Cast
Playlist
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Part 2- Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilouge
My Other Books
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Author's Day!
Christmas Chapter
Super Special Christmas Bonus!

Chapter 34

4.1K 189 8
By creatistx

Chapter 34: i don't like telling the truth

I sat up on my elbows and reached for my glasses. As I put them on i saw Aiden sitting on the foot of my bed staring at me.

I narrowed my eyes. What does he want now?

"Aiden, what's the problem?" I asked him. Based on his unfocused eyes, I could tell he was still a little tipsy. However, he just kept staring at me.

I was going to tell him to get out when he suddenly got on his hands and knees.

What the actual fuck.

His gaze was still focused on me but his eyes were more intense and serious. I started to squirm under his gaze. I didn't feel good about this. But, I couldn't escape his piercing eyes. I stared at them while they just stared back.

Aiden slowly started crawling towards me and I was frozen in my position.

What the hell?

Soon he was inches away from my face and I still didn't move. His eyes wandered over my face then reached my eyes. "Tell me the truth, Corey." He whispered.

What?

Oh no. No no no no. He was not going to start all this confusing shit again. I can't handle any anymore it.

"The truth about what?" I replied, my voice hushed.

"How do you feel about me. How do you really feel?" He rose his eyebrow and I looked down to escape his intense stare. I then realized the position we were in. Aiden was still on his hands and knees while his whole body was between both my legs. I felt my body grow hot at our position.

Aiden followed my gaze them looked back up at me with a glint of amusement in his eyes. I shrugged. "I don't know how feel I  about you Aiden." I mumbled.

"Yes you do." He pushed his body forward so that I was now sitting on my pillow. "You know exactly how you feel. You're just not admitting the full truth to yourself." He said the last part kind of dizzy.

Before I could respond he chuckled and put his hands on my thighs. He pulled me down so that I was laying on my back and he shifted so that was laying down next to me. He turned me to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Go to sleep, Kitten." He mumbled.

That did not just happened.

Yeah it happened.

Aiden's arms were wrapped somewhat tightly around my body so I couldn't move all that well. However, the position we were in was still comfortable.

Just go to sleep, Corey. You can stress about it in the morning.

********************************
Aiden's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open and they quickly closed. My eyelids felt like fucking metal doors right now. I'm not even awake for five minutes and I can already feel the pounding in my head.

Last night was crazy.

To be honest, I don't even know what happened after eleven.

I forced my eyes open and  and lifted myself off the bed.

Wait....

Why am I in Corey's room?

I hope I didn't do anything stupid.

Alright. Twenty minutes later after I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and took some aspirin, I made my way into the kitchen.

My head was still pounding and the light in this house was way too bright.

I saw Corey and Jessie sitting at the table with the same expressions on their face. I knew that Jessie was probably hung over but what about Corey?

"What happened to you?" I asked her. She looked up at me and her eyes were red and puffy. Her nose was red as well and the color from her face was drained.

"I'm sick." She mumbled in that cute little voice of hers. I raised my eyebrows. "I caught a cold from Jackson." She told me.

Aww. My poor Corey.

"I feel like shit." Jessie groaned getting up front the table to get a bottle of water.

"That's funny. Last night I swear you felt, 'fucking amazing!'" Corey said mockingly.

I chuckled and immediately stopped.

Ouch.

"Okay. I need you to get Corey's medicine." Jessie mumbled trudging out of the kitchen. Before I could reply, "Thanks, Aiden. You rock."

Great. I looked over at Corey and she was staring at nothing in particular.

"Why was I in your room?" I decided to ask her.

She waved her hand. "I'll tell you later." She got up and made her way to the door. "Hurry up. I need my medicine."

I have to take Corey to get her medication. Nice.

***************************
I recovered a little bit from my hang over but Corey was on the passenger seat sniffling and sneezing every five minutes.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She turned to me with narrowed eyes. "I'm perfectly fine, Aiden. In fact, I feel spectacular." She said sarcastically.

"Do you now?" I decided to tease her.

She glared at me before turning to the window. "Asshole."

I laughed at her. Corey was always grouchy when she was sick. Extremely violent, moody, and she ate way more then she usually does. I found that hilarious and insanely cute.

She turned to me again. "I can't take this anymore. Where's the prescription?" She asked me.

"In the back." She turned around and grabbed the small bag. She took out the little container and drank from it.

Holy shit.

I grabbed the container from her but it was already half empty. "Corey! You don't even know how much your suppose to take!"

"It's fine, I've taken it before. No need to throw a bitch fit." She crossed her arms and sat back in her seat.

About ten minutes later, we reached at the house and I turned to Corey.

What the hell?

She was staring ahead and her head was moving slowly side to side. "Corey." I said slowly and she kept staring ahead.

I took my hand and turned her face towards me and it was like she wasn't even there. She was awake, but it's like she was asleep. She was very much alive, but it felt like her whole body was dead.

It must the medication.

I sighed and got out the car. I made my way over to the passenger seat and lifted Corey up before making my way inside the house.

I put Corey on the couch and she immediately fell over onto the floor. She groaned and positioned herself so she way laying on her back. Her eyes were closed as she started to mumble something.

"Corey, are you okay?"

She picked her head up. "Why the hell are you in my room?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

I rose my eyebrows. "You're in the living room." I told her.

She looked around then back at me. "I knew that." She struggled to get off the floor and made her way towards me. "Why are you even here, Jay?"

Jay? She thinks I'm Jackson?

She gasped loudly like she remembered something. "Jay, why did you tell Aiden about my crush on him."

Holy shit. I already knew Corey had a crush on me but..... She just admitted it. To my face.

Well, she thinks I'm Jackson; that's probably why.

"Yesterday, he was all like, 'tell me how you really feel Corey. How do you feel about me Corey?'" She imitated a male voice. It was terrible having that horrible impression plus her other jacked up voice.

Wait wait wait. Hold the fuck up.

I said that to Corey yesterday? Oh my-

"Anyway, where's my pony, I want to take a ride to the river."

"Corey, I think you should lay down." I took her by her arm and led her to the couch.

She sat down and looked at me. "Fine, but can you get my medication, my head is pounding."

I shook my head. "No more medication." I told her.

She rolled her eyes and sat back on the couch. "Jay, you wouldn't believe what Peyton did to me."

I furrowed my eyebrows and folded my arms. "You know he...." Her eyes were closed while she made hand movements.

"What? What did he do?" I asked. She opened her eyes and made the same hand movements. My eyes widened in realization.

Peyton did that to Corey?!

Oh yeah, the bastards going to die.

"He didn't do anything else, did he?"

Her eyes closed again and she waved her hand. "Nope. I can tell he was holding back though." She sighed. "Aiden. Aiden doesn't hold back."

I furrowed my eyebrows. What is she talking about?

"I know he likes me but, I want to be with Peyton. This is your fault Jay. You made me all confused. You and Aiden." She sat up and tilted her head. "I have to pee."

Let me get this straight. Corey didn't know that I knew about her feelings. And I now know that she knows about mine.

It makes sense.

I know what I need to do.

I need to talk to Corey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966 30 17
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...