I Don't Wanna Calm Down I Jus...

Door megantwfan

*Sequel to They Said This Day Wouldn't Come* Five years... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Author's Note

145 2 0
Door megantwfan

Hey everyone

Okay so this note is to explain why I haven't updated in ages and why I might not update for a while and I hope you'll understand and continue to read the fanfic when I update it later.

Recently I have been so busy, I've seen friends and been on holiday so had no time (or in some cases no wifi) to be able to update the fanfic.

Then I was going to update it last Saturday but I got set a controlled assessment task which is worth 25% of my GCSE so spent all last weekend revising for it.

Then this weekend I also got set two more controlled assessment tasks for two different subjects and right now it is important that I do well on the controlled assessments so I can get a good overall grade in my GCSEs.

This could mean that the fanfic could go on hold for a while, depending on how many more controlled assessments I get set. I hope you all understand how important these assessments are and why they are having to come first over the fanfic.

Also the controlled assessment are stressing me out a bit so I would not be able to concentrate on writing good chapters when I should be revising.

So I'm sorry, but I hope I'll be able to update soon.

Megan xxxxxx :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

76.5K 1.7K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...