Chapter 12

*Megs' P.O.V*

"They can't have been looking for more than ten minutes, why do they need out help already?" I asked as we got into my car.

I was completely ignored as Alfie and Jay were deciding who should sit in the front of the car.

"Oh come on, one of you just get in the back of the car already!" I shouted.

"But we're both too tall to sit in the back of your car, we'll be really squashed!" Jay complained.

"Well why don't we go in your car then?!" I asked.

"But I don't have a car." Jay replied.

"Exactly, now get in the car!" I shouted, honestly I can't see what is wrong with sitting in the back of the car.

"Alfie, you can go in the back of the bug." Jay said, gesturing for Alfie to get in behind the seat he had pushed forwards.

"It is not a bug, so Jay get in the back now, or you walk!" I sighed.

"Fine." Jay replied and sat in the middle of the back seats.

"Jay don't sit in the middle, I can see anything apart from your head in the mirror and if you spill one drip of that coke in my car, you will be cleaning it, understand?" I said, glaring at Jay in the mirror.

"Okay, no coke, I get it, no need to get all stressed!" Jay said and moved over so he was sitting behind my seat. I then put all of the windows and the roof down so we could try and spot Nath.

We had been driving around London for about three hours and there was still no sign of Nath anywhere.We'd been driving round for so long because Jay made me turn the wrong way and we ended up going out of London and back in again, I don't even know how. Nath hadn't taken his car, so he must be walking around London somewhere, but probably not too far away because he'd never find his way home again if he wandered too far. We had figured out how far Nath would go, by thinking about where he had been before and where he would then be able to find his way home from.

"I think we need to park up somewhere and walk round to see if we can find him." I suggested.

"Yeah, I think we've driven down this road four times now." Jay sighed.

I then parked outside one of the pubs that the boys like to go into and Jay's face immediately lit up. "Jay it's still a bit early to be drinking and we need you sober so you can look for Nath." I replied, getting out of the car and linking hands with Alfie, I don't like walking round the streets of London, there's lots of people and I get scared that I'll get lost so if I hold onto Alfie's hand I won't loose him.

"Well it's 3 O'Clock now so surely it's late enough for a quick pint." Jay replied.

"Jay as much as I am annoyed with Nath now, we need to find him so you can have a pint after we find him, okay?" I said.

"Deal, where are the others? If we know where they are we can meet up with them and find out where they have been and then plan where to go next." Jay replied.

"Good idea, why don't you phone someone and ask where they are." I suggested.

"Okay." Jay replied and took his phone from his pocket.

"You alright Megs?" Alfie asked, sensing my unease whilst all of the busy people were rushing past me.

"Yeah, I just don't want to loose you." I replied.

"You won't loose me, don't worry." Alfie replied, puling me into his side.

"Okay, Max, Tom, Siva and Ruth are only a few minute walk away so they said they'd meet us in the pub and discuss where they have been and where we should go next." Jay replied, a smug smile spreading across his face because we were meeting in the pub.