Chapter 6

*Jay's P.O.V*

"Jay where are we going?" Ruth asked for the fifth time in the last 10 minutes.

"I'm not telling you, it's a surprise!" I replied, what part of a surprise does she not understand?

"Why does it have to be a surprise?" Ruth asked.

"Because it will make it more exciting." I replied.

"It would make it more exciting if I could see where I was going and I wasn't wearing a blindfold." Ruth said.

"But then you would know where you were going and we wouldn't want that, would we?" I replied.

"Oh of course not." Ruth said sarcastically. "But seriously where are we going?" Ruth asked.

"Somewhere in London." I replied.

"Oh that narrows it down to a few thousand places." Ruth said.

"We're here now." I replied and got out of the taxi. I then walked round to Ruth's side of the car, paid the driver and helped her out of the car because she couldn't see where she was going with her blindfold on.

"Can I take my blindfold off now?" Ruth asked as I guided her along the pavement and into the building.

"No not yet." I replied and walked Ruth towards the gift shop at the entrance.

"I recognize this music but I can't think where I've heard it before, Jay please let me take my blindfold off so I can see where I am! " Ruth said, getting annoyed.

"No, not yet, I'm going to give you something and you have to guess what it is." I replied, passing Ruth the object I had just bought in the gift shop.

"Be careful, it's delicate and is not a toy." I said, reading the label on the box.

"It's a stick." Ruth said.

"Okay link the stick to the music, where are we?" I said. She stayed quiet foe a few minutes, thinking carefully about where we could be.

"I THINK I KNOW WHERE WE ARE!" Ruth shouted.

"Where?" I laughed.

"WE'RE IN THE WARNER BROS HARRY POTTER STUDIO TOUR!" She shouted and took off her blind fold.

"You got it ." I laughed.

"Jay your amazing!" Ruth said and gave me a hug, I happily hugged her back.

"Thank you, I knew you liked Harry Potter so I thought this would be the perfect place to bring you." I said.

"And this isn't a stick, It's a wand! An actually Harry Potter wand!! Thank you so much!" She said and gave me another hug.

"You're welcome, I thought you'd like it." I replied.

*2 hours later*

Me and Ruth have been walking round the studio tour for ages now and we're having so much fun! We've both got wands so as we walk round we point our wands at each other and other people and shout "Expelliarmus" then hide behind something so they didn't know who said it. It was so funny. Me and Ruth were just slowly walking round the studios when I noticed Ruth had a sudden glint in her eye. "Expelliarmus!" she shouted and pointed her wand at me, making other people stare at us. "Incenido!" I shouted back, pointing my wand at Ruth (Incenido produces fire), it's the only one I know other than expelliarmus.

"Well that didn't work." I said, not that I really expected to fire to suddenly appear from the end of my wand, but it would have been cool if it did.