Chapter 5

*Ruth's P.O.V*

"I better get back to the flat and see if Megs is feeling any better." I said and got up off the sofa. I've been at the boys flat for a few hours now and I want to see how Megs is.

"Wait, I'll come with you!" Jay said and quickly jumped off the sofa and ran to get his shoes, but fell over the edge of the rug and landed face down on the floor.

"Jay are you okay?" I asked, trying my hardest not to laugh.

"Yeah I'm fine, I've got used to falling over." He replied, then quickly put his shoes on. "Come on then, lets go." He said, grabbed my hand and ushered me into the lift.

Once we were in the lift Jay realised that he was holding my hand and quickly let go, his cheeks flushing pink with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hold you hand ... I ..." Jay stuttered.

"Jay it's fine, I don't mind you holding my hand." I laughed. Jay was always my favourite member of The Wanted, even before I met him, but now I know him really well I like him even more than I did before.

"Oh that's good then, because I like holding your hand." Jay smiled. The lift doors then opened and we walked out of the boys apartment building and back to mine and Megs' flat.

I opened the door and walked into the living room, it's really small, there's only a sofa, TV and a small table. There was no sign of Megs or Alfie. Jay then wandered into the kitchen but he couldn't see them.

"Where else could they be?" Jay asked.

"Megs' room?" I suggested. I then walked towards Megs' room and slowly opened the door. It was very dark but I could make out the outline of two people laying in the bed.

"Jay look." I whispered, trying not to wake them up. Megs and Alfie were both asleep, their arms wound round each other's waist and Megs head laying on Alfie's chest, it was so cute!

"Look at what?" Jay said loudly from the living room, making Megs and Alfie wake up. Jay then came and stood in the doorway behind me, leaning his head on my shoulder and looked at Megs and Alfie.

"You told me to come and look at my little sister getting very close to Alfie." Jay said bluntly.

"Yeah, they look really cute!" I replied.

"We're not cute, we're asleep so go away." Megs replied grumpily, she can be a bit moody if someone wakes her up.

"It's half three in the afternoon! You should be up by now!" Jay said then went and opened the curtains.

"Oww, the light, it burns." Megs groaned and pulled the covers over her head. Alfie then chuckled under the covers at Megs' laziness. "

Come on Megs, we need to get up so we can get some ideas for our audition on Thursday." Alfie said quietly, trying to persuade Megs to get up.

"I already have ideas, so I don't need to get up." Megs replied.

"Well you need to rehearse then, which means you have to get up." Alfie continued.

"I can rehearse from here." Megs replied.

"How are you going to rehearse a dance routine in your bed?" Alfie asked.

"Fine I'll get up." Megs said, realising that she needed to get up. Megs then sat up, pulling Alfie with her and got out of bed.

"She rises!" Jay said sarcastically, earning him a playful slap on the arm from Megs as she walked past him to go and get in the shower.

"I think Megs is okay now." I laughed as Jay rubbed his arm.

"Yeah, she's back to her normal self." Jay replied.