Chapter 18

*Alfie's P.O.V*

"Home at last" Megs said, jumping onto the sofa and stretching out, making herself comfy. Megs was kept in hospital for another week to make sure that she was on the road to recovery and she was definitely looking forward to going home.

"Not for long. You're staying somewhere where we can keep an eye on you." I replied, moving Megs' legs so that I could sit down on the sofa, then putting them on top of my lap so she was still comfy.

"So I get watched for three weeks in hospital to go home to be watched for another few weeks, do you not trust me to look after myself or something?" Megs replied, annoyed that we wanted to keep an eye on her.

"Yeah we trust you but we just want to make sure that you're okay and that you're not straining yourself." I replied, and we're still really worried about Megs, me especially because I'm the only one who knows that Megs doesn't know what the doctor really said, everyone else just assumed that I told her when we were in the room alone.

"Alfie, I know what I can and can't do, I was listening when the doctor told me. He said; no lifting heavy objects, no lying on the wound and no drinking alcohol." Megs replied, trying to prove that she was just fine by herself, but she missed a few things.

"And no strenuous physical exercise, no picking at the stitches and eat healthily, making sure you have a balanced diet." I said, adding the rest of the things that Megs had missed.

"Okay and those ones too, still I don't need looking after! I'm fine!" Megs replied, trying to get me to give in and not watch over her.

"Megs, we just want to make sure you're okay, I'll make you tea and make sure that Nath goes no where near your food." I said, trying to persuade Megs to give up and let me and the others look after her.

"You drive a hard bargain. The tea and not letting Nath near my food is very tempting." Megs replied, thinking about whether or not she wanted to give in or not.

"Well it's happening no matter how tempting you find my offer. So get up, we're going to the boy's flat." I said pushing Megs' legs off of me and getting off the sofa, pulling her with me.

"But I don't want to go, I want to stay here. I don't need everyone's sympathy." Megs replied, trying to stay sat on the sofa, but I'm a lot stronger than her and pulled her up easily.

"We're just looking out for you Megs, in case Jacob comes back." I said, picking Megs up bridal style.

"Okay, lets go!" Megs said, moving closer to my chest, suddenly scared at the thought of Jacob coming back.

*End of Alfie's P.O.V*

*Nathan's P.O.V*

"Wait, so Megs and Alfie are staying here, why?" I asked. Jay had just told us that himself and Alfie had talked about lookin after Megs and apparently here was the best place.

"Because when Alfie is at rehearsals we can keep and eye on Megs and make sure that she is okay." Jay replied, somehow I can't see Megs agreeing to that.

"But Megs was discharged from hospital, so she is allowed to go home and look after herself." I said, surely the hospital wouldn't have let her go if she wasn't well enough to look after herself.

"Me and Alfie want to make sure that she follows all of the instructions that the doctor gave her so she makes a full recovery." Jay replied, surely watching her all the time is a bit over the top.

"Jay, Megs is an adult now, she can look after herself and she knows how important following the doctors orders is." I said, pointing out to Jay that she is responsible enough to look after herself.