Burn

By falloutmoncheri

Patrick, stay alive. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
hey

Chapter 18

492 36 17
By falloutmoncheri

Patrick P.O.V.

I'm finally leaving this white hellhole.

I was practically bouncing off the walls, I was so excited. The doctors had taken the miscellaneous needles and tubes out if me and I was waiting for Pete to sign my discharge papers, since I would be living with him for a while.

He decided that was a good idea since I was still healing and Elisa wasn't living at the house anymore, so I would be living alone.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed I had been laying in for two months with a backpack slung over my shoulder.

The door opened and Pete poked his head in. "You ready to go?"

I nodded vigorously and he chuckled. I stood up and followed Pete out the door. We walked through the hallways and met the others in the waiting room. I grinned at them and said ,"Thanks for staying with me here, guys. I know it was boring, but you stuck around for two months. I really appreciate it."

I got a chorus of "no problem" and "you would do the same".

"Can we go home, now?" I asked.

They all laughed and nodded. I stepped outside stood in the sunshine. This is the first time I had stepped outside since my little outing, and I don't even remember that.

It took three taxi's to get all of us to the airport. A couple fans recognized is and asked for pictures.

We got on the plane and I was seated next to Andy. Once we were in the air, I pulled out my phone and opened Twitter.

I saw the pictures that I just took with the fans. Damn, photos spread fast.

I looked at the replies for the pictures and was a little surprised by what I saw.

"patrick looks like he lost a lot of weight. i hope he's okay"

"omg he's so skinny"

"i can see his collarbone. he needs to gain some weight."

Oh.

I didn't mean to lose a bunch of weight. In the beginning, I didn't eat because it just came back up. Then Elisa left and I didn't want to eat. I was too depressed to do anything other than write.

I didn't even notice how skinny I was. When I get home, the first thing I'm going to do is look in a mirror.

"Hey, Andy," I said, nudging his shoulder.

"Mmhmm," he mumbled, looking at his phone.

"Have I lost weight?" I asked, showing him my phone.

He glanced at the screen and then looked at me. "Yeah, you're a lot skinnier than you were. And you were small to begin with. We definitely need to get a burrito in you asap," he said, chuckling.

I giggled. "Okay, thanks for looking out for me."

He put his arm around my shoulder. "It's my job, 'Trick."

I smiled and hugged him back.

We landed a couple hours later. The others went home, but I took a cab to my house. I needed to pick up a couple things.

When the taxi pulled into my driveway, I saw something I didn't want to see.

Elisa's car was parked in the driveway.

I sighed and payed the driver. Stepping out of the car, I walked to the door and considered if I should knock or not.

Screw that, I payed the mortgage.

I used the key and stepped in, breathing in the familiar scent. I walked into the living room and saw Declan inside of his play pin.

I almost collapsed. I ran up and pulled him up into my arms.

He laughed. "Da...da."

Oh my god. I hadn't heard him talk before.

I missed him.

"Oh, Deccy, I've missed you so much," I whispered, pulling him close.

I can't believe there's a chance I would never see him again.

"Patrick?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.4K 95
Cute and fluff imagines of the a(fe)dorable Patrick Stump :))
23.7K 759 18
old crap i wrote in 2017.
63.9K 4K 39
Shut up. Leave me alone. I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy. It wasn't me. It wasn't me. Go away! Never!
3.4K 36 58
Old version of alpha dog