Living with the bad boy

By smoore_0202

"Luke I will make Melody mine, remember the good girl always falls for the bad boy" said Blake The bad boy na... More

Living with the bad boy
Introducing the characters
School
The dark classroom
What
Don't bring it up
New home
The next day
School And Did You Just Kiss Me
Bullied & Annoyed
Movie Day
Beaten
The Next Day
I'm Confused
He's Really Different
Valentines day
The Next Day
Second Thoughts
The Reason Why
Feelings
Snow Day
The Next Day
Explaning bruises
Keep Your Mouth Shut
What's Going On?
It's Nothing
Guess you don't care
Thanks mum..
New Scars
Come Back
The Decision
Just Two More Days
Hospital
Coming Back
Where's Melody ?
Videos ?
So What Now ?
Brainwashed
Author's Note
Talk
Did it work ?

Stepdad?

3.6K 142 29
By smoore_0202

~Melody's pov~

I was sitting in class and my phone vibrated, I asked to go to the bathroom.

I walked out the class and answered the phone while walking to the bathroom.

{Phone Convo M-Mum, Mel-Melody}

Mel- what is it mum, I'm in school?
M- your stepdad, Brandon is coming to get you
Mel- I have a stepdad?
M- Oh, while I was down here in Cali, I got married
Mel- Oh
M- When you get to the house just pack your things and go to the other house. He'll be waiting for you there.
Mel- Umm... Okay

{End Of Phone Convo}

Well that's weird, guess I have to get along with my "stepdad." I sighed and walked back to class.

{Later That Day}

~Blake's pov~

I walked upstairs and opened the door, I saw Melody packing. I looked at her confused and said "why are you packing?" she sighed &' said "I have to live with my mum's new husband," I looked at her and said "you have a stepdad?" she looked at me and said "yes, but they got married in Cali and my mum wants me to live with him, I would consider him as a stepdad after living with him for a while." I nodded and she closed the suitcase.

~Brandon's pov~

I was getting annoyed on waiting for her, the door opened and the girl looked at me. I smirked and said "oh, so you're Melody." She nodded and said "yeah and you're Brandon." She stared at me and said "what's the deal?" I looked at her "what deal?" she looked at me and said "there's obviously a reason that you chose to come down here instead of staying in Cali." I walked over to her and put my hand on her face and said "there was a reason," she rolled her eyes and went to moved my hand but I ended up grabbing her wrist. She stared at me and said "what do you want?" I chuckled and said "alot of things," she looked away and I said "I saw pictures of you and thought you where beautiful, I thought I should stay with you and you'll be my next.." I smacked her and she held her face and whimpered.

~Melody's pov~

Oh great, mum married some random abusive guy off the streets of Cali. I turned on my heel and he grabbed my arm, "get off me" I said, he chuckled and said "you better be taking your ass upstairs and not out that fucking door." I groaned in fustration and walked upstairs, he's not even my father to talk to me and treat me like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 255 26
Melody Knight an eighteen year old girl that moved in her new dorm at UCLA University, she wasn't a social person because all her life she would stay...
86.4K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
How to love By R&R

Teen Fiction

5.6K 180 18
"Hi, I'm Blake Baily. This is pretty cliche huh?" Blake Baily never loved, well that was after...
87.5K 4K 14
*Completed* What happens when bad boy, Finn approaches good girl, Aubrey and orders her to help him become good boy? The good girl finds herself fall...