I Don't Like You

By creatistx

I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you... More

Intro and Cast
Playlist
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Part 2- Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilouge
My Other Books
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Author's Day!
Christmas Chapter
Super Special Christmas Bonus!

Chapter 30

4.7K 221 42
By creatistx

Chapter 30: I don't like being punished

"You all will stay after school and clean the cafeteria. Understood?"

We all mumbled a yes.

"Mr.Praxston, Ms.Hale?" Everyone else made their way out of the office and me and Aiden stopped and looked back at Mr.James.

"Don't think I forgot about that month you guys still owe me." He rose his eyebrows.

Me and Aiden looked at each other and made a face.

Before the camping trip ever happened, we decided to skip on that punishment. We thought he wouldn't remember but that obviously wasn't the case.

"Shit." Aiden mumbled.

"So, you guys will join the rest of your crew with the cafeteria, and after, you will clean the greenhouse that's in the garden."

My mouth dropped open. Was he serious? Clean the greenhouse?! What kind of punishment is that?!

"Clean the greenhouse?! Are you serious?!" Aiden exclaimed.

"Yes." Mr.James said simply. "Now get back to your classes and this better be the last I see you two in this office. Understood?" He said sternly.

Aiden rolled his eyes and walked out while I nodded my head and followed him.

"I hate my life." I groaned. We were walking side by side down the hallway. "Why can't I just crawl in a hole and die?"

"Because I'd have no one to annoy." Aiden shoved me slightly. I chuckled at him and shoved him back.

"You're so thoughtful." I remarked sarcastically.

He winked at me. "You know it."

*************************

"Oh my God!" We all snapped our heads in Danny's direction. "I think I broke a nail!" She whined.

I rolled my eyes and went back to scrubbing the tables.

"I swear I'll break the rest of them if you don't shut the hell up!" Jackson snapped at her. Jackson was a pretty lazy guy; so anytime that he had to do work, he wasn't happy. At all.

Right now, me, Peyton, and Naomi were cleaning tables. Jackson and Aiden were cleaning the floors, and hell if I knew what Danny was doing.

"Jackie, I dont know why you're being so mean to me. I thought you loved me." She asked in that stupid childish voice.

"Oh my god!" Aiden shouted. "He doesn't like you. Nobody here likes you. You haven't done anything but talk my fucking ears off and I'm sick and tired of hearing your voice. Now be quiet!"

I wanted to laugh at Danny's face.

"Why don't we all be quiet?" Peyton rolled his eyes. "Talking isn't gonna get us out of here fast enough."

"It doesn't matter because it looks like we're done." Naomi sighed. We all stood and examined the room. It looked clean to me.

"She's right. We are done." I sighed from relief.

"Hallelujah!" Jackson he said pumping his fist in the air. He came up to me and gave me a really quick hug. "I'll see you later, marshmallow. I need to take a nap." He let out a cough. And with that, he was out of the room.

I chuckled. Jacksons something else.

I felt a hand on my arm. I turned my head and locked gazes with Peyton. "You want me to take you home?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, I have to stay to clean the greenhouse." I saw confusion in his face and I shook my head. "I'll tell you later."

"Alright." He wrapped me in a warm hug. "Make sure you call me later, okay?" He  murmured into my neck.

"Okay." I giggled. What? It tickled.

I watched Peyton and Naomi leave after Naomi waved goodbye. Danny wasn't by the wall so I guess she left.

I stood there for a moment before a husky voice whispered in my ear. "You ready?" I jumped and quickly spin around to see Aiden smirking.

I almost forgot that I had to clean the greenhouse with him. Well, I did forget.

I pouted. "You're mean to me." I crossed my arms like a five year old.

Aiden tilted his head and his smirk grew into a small smile. "How can I make it up to you."

I rose my eyebrows in surprise. Was he serious? "Really?" He walked up to me and he was directly in front of me; his face inches away from mine. I felt hot as his body was close to mine.

"Really. I want to make it up to you." His smile grew. I liked his smile. It made me happy and it made me grow a warm feeling inside. Dammit. Stupid Crush on stupid Aiden.

I let out a nervous giggle because of how near he was. "I'll get back to you on that. Anyway, we should go get started on the house."

Aiden nodded his head. "Agreed."

***************************

"Yes!" I stood back and inspected the greenhouse. We weren't done but, we managed to cover the entire thing with soap. That's a big achievement because this thing is huge.

"Alright, now all we have to do is hose it down." Aiden said while walking over to the shed. I too that time to take in his appearance. He had on his khaki pants with a shirt that was pressed against his torso, revealing all of his muscles. I may have snuck a few glances.

He came back with the hose after hooking it up. He began rinsing off the greenhouse and I sat there and watched the water run down the sides.

Suddenly, I felt something wet on my left side. I snapped my head towards his direction and saw Aiden with a shocked expression on his face. He let out a soft laugh, "I did not mean to do that." He said in between his chuckles.

I rose my eyebrows. Like hell he didn't. I picked up the bucket that was near my feet and in one quick swift motion, I tossed it at him, soaking his torso.

I let out a laugh too. "I didn't mean to do that." I mocked him and began laughing again.

"You think this is funny?" He asked playfully. He smiled and put the hose in my direction so that I felt the cold water all over.

"Aiden!" I tried to move but he kept following me. "Stop!" I laughed.

He kept going for a while before he put the hose down and laughed. "Now we're even." I ran a hand through my wet hair and pushed it out my face. Now it's going to be poofy again when I just tamed it.

"I don't like you." I rolled my eyes at him but I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

You know when you're suppose to be mad at someone, but you just can't? That's exactly what's happening right now with him. With Aiden.

"I love you too, kitten." Oh my god.....

**************************

"Wow. I haven't eaten that good since yesterday. Well done, mom." Jessie sat back in his chair and let out a big nasty burp.

"Jessie, you're such a disappointment." I told him and turned to Mom. "Why couldn't he have been a girl?" I heard Aiden let out a laugh.

"Cut it out." Mom gave us a pointed look. She looked back to her plate and Jessie took that opportunity to show me a very special finger of his.

"Alright, so we have some news to tell you guys." Ms.Praxston said. We all turned our heads in her direction.

"Me and your mother will be going on a trip for business and Aiden will be staying with you guys."

"What?!" We all screamed in unison.

"Why do I have to stay here? Im perfectly capable of taking care of myself." He said incredulously.

"I don't think so. You'll stay here and Jessie will be in charge of you both."

"What?!" Me and Aiden screamed again while Jessie yelled a 'Yes!'.

"Mom, I didn't even do anything wrong. Why am I being punished?!" I cried.

Who the hell puts Jessie in charge?

"Shut up, Corey! If you were in charge, you'd burn a hole through the ceiling!" Jessie half yelled across the table.

"I was eight! Plus, that was partially Aiden's fault."

"Jessie was the one that was playing with the fire in the first place. 'Oohhh look at me. I'm a fire breathing dragon'." Aiden mocked him.

"Hey! At least I had an imagination!Corey was the one that caused the fire to expand!" Jessie exclaimed.

"Enough!" My Mom said. "Go watch TV or something. We'll clean up, okay?" We nodded our heads and made our way to the living room.

About thirty minutes later, we were watching some action movie with Channing Tatum in it. I was in the middle with Aiden on my left and Jessie on my right.

"Look at his abs." I said. Channing was a beautiful man. Everyone should know that.

"He's alright. I've got better though." Jessie started to show off his and I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay, but what about these." I turned to Aiden to see him with his shirt up too. I couldn't help but stare at his abs for a while longing then I intended to.

I looked away and turned my gaze to the floor so I could hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks.

"I'm starving. I'm going to get food, you guys want any?" Jessie asked standing up from the couch.

"We just ate." Jessie was such a pig. I swear he would eat all the time and not gain a pound.

"I don't care. I'm hungry." We told him we didn't want anything and as soon as Jessie left the room, Aiden scooted closer to me. My face immediately became hot.

"You still didn't tell me what you wanted." He whispered huskily in my ear.

I felt shivers go down my spine as I felt his breathe against my skin. Dammit.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked breathlessly.

"Tell me what you want, Corey. I'll give you anything." He placed his hand on my thigh and he moved his hand up and down my leg.

My breathe hitched and my heart was accelerating.

"I..y-I don't want a-anything from y-you." I stuttered.

I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you, right?" He used the same hushed tone. Aiden cared about me? Well I knew he cared about me, but I didn't know he cared about me.

It makes sense.

I shrugged. "I don't know." I replied back.

"Well, I do. I care about you so much." He whispered. His next move surprised me.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips that's lasted about two seconds before backing away. I looked at the ground, shocked.

Oh my god. Aiden just kissed me. Again.

And I liked it. A lot.

•••

Is it getting good? Are you liking the book? Seriously,tell me what you think.

Until next time, munchkins.

-brittany.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2.1K 48
His heart was the key to his love. His heart was a wonderful broken place. His heart was mine and my heart was his. The problem was how long were we...
69.6K 1.8K 38
𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊 "What?" I ask. He brings his hand to my face. His fingertips brush my lips. "What would you do," he says, "If I kissed you right now?" ...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...