Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

By myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* More

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 16

3K 199 138
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 16 "A Good Start"

Third Person's POV

Next Day

"What? He's not here yet?" Mabel stated, concerned and surprised that the fact his twin isn't at the university yet.

Gabriella nodded, worried too. "I called him a few times but he didn't answered. Did he usually skip school?" She asks.

They are at the university's gymnasium, waiting for the first game to start. Everyone at their seats, the muttering and murmurs all around. The teachers didn't even cared and is at their own spots.

Mabel shooked. Dipper usually tell her first that he's skipping school. She bite her lip and texted him.

Gabriella stared to what she's doing. She knows that she was already worried, but for some reason, she feels like everything was alright on his side.

She smiled halfly. "I'm sure he's fine. Although, I wish he'll come."

"Why?"

"We have a deadline to catch up."

*=*

The room was lit up, by the light bulbs and by the sun rays peeking out from the curtains. It was unusually sunny but the people know that it'll snow sooner or later, still cautious about the weather patterns.

Then, the guys we're all searching for.

Dipper and Bill are sound asleep at the couch. The blond's head laying at Dipper's shoulder, breathing in his scent from the hair, clothes and him. A stupid smile plastered on his lips, for once, he's having a good dream. On the other hand, Dipper has his head placed on top of the blond's. Sleeping peacefully and loving the scent he's smelling from his hair and the warmth.

But, the cute scenery has ended fast. When Dipper's phone suddenly rang and vibrated under his touch, he blinked and woke up.

"U-wa.." He yawned, rubbing his eye with his free hand.

Then he noticed the man beside him. He froze still and slowly looked down to him with his face like a cherry, his mind only filled with 'oh my god' and 'what the fuck happened.' Clearly, he doesn't even remember anything. Everything was a blur.

He looked around, nothing is misplaced so as his. Nothing probably happened and he knows that they just talked until sunrise.

He sighed hazily but still couldn't move from his spot. "Oh God.." He was trembling again and he couldn't stop it.

Dipper was at awed on Bill's sleeping face, he wanted to take a picture of it but was just embarrassed that he might wake up suddenly and he has no idea how to explain that.

Now, he noticed his phone ringing for it's fifth time. He picked it up, clearing his throat.

"H-Hello?"

"Hello!? That's what you're gonna say after Gabby and I tried calling you for a hundred times!? Where the fuck are you!?"

It was Mabel yelling in all her might without any hesitation. But it looks like she was yelling because the background sounds noisy with people cheering.

He sweatdropped. "I-I'm so-sorry!" He squeaked.

"Get your fucking ass out here now! Do you have any idea what time is it!?"

Time? Dipper looked at the phone's time and his eyes almost popped out from their sockets.

"Oh my fucking god!" He yelled, shooting up from his seat, accidentally waking up Bill in a worse way. "Ow!" The blond hissed.

Dipper looked at him in a panick expression. "Oh crap, crap, goddammit. I-It's nine fifty-four! That means the game already started!?" He yelled, pacing around the room.

"Heck yeah it did! And your class is already taking notes and you don't even have a fucking idea what the fuck is happening!" She continued to yell.

"Oh no.. The deadline.. I am so fucking dead." He muttered, running out of the room, talking to Mabel and getting himself dressed at the same time.

Bill pouted, he didn't even got to say good morning. Well, it does seem urgent and Dipper is in a hurry, why? He looked up to the wall clock and have the same expression of Dipper earlier.

"Oh shit! I am way over late!" He yelled, pacing around the room and thinking what will Melinda do to him once he stepped inside the cafe.

Dipper passed by the living room, pale. "I will make it! Don't you dare tell my prof I'm not around." He threatened, on his way at the kitchen to atleast get a toast.

Bill wore his jacket again, making his way at the door. But before that, Dipper called him, tossing him a bread. Which made Bill smile at him sweetly, thanking him in a way. Dipper smiled back, getting his bag and following him out too.

"Are you late?"

"Oh yes." Dipper answered, sweating.

He looked at him. "You?"

"Yep."

They shared a laugh, running on their own ways. When it was time to part way, they stopped and has their own eyes staring at each other.

Dipper smiled bashfully, both of his hands at the strap of his back pack. "Good morning, Bill." He greeted.

Bill chuckled, pocking Dipper's forehead. "Good morning, Pine Tree." He greeted.

With last breath, they turned their backs and went to their own ways.

Dipper smiling so wide that it might tear his cheeks, that is red and hot from something sweet and embarrassing. He covered his lips, trying to hide his huge smile.

This was a good way to start a day even if you're late at your school.

*=*

"Where the fuck are you!?" Mabel yelled, pinching Dipper's cheek, as he sat next to her with his notepad and pen on his hand. She was really furious at him, she doesn't like it when he's late.

He pulled away her hand on his cheek. "I-I'll tell you later." It will be really a huge news to her if he'll tell her now. "Care to tell what is happening?" He asks.

"Team Red is scoring faster, thanks to Jake's three-point shooting. Team Blue's Rean is heating up with Max when it's about getting the ball. Though I could say that Max is a better at defensive." Mabel says, clearly watching the game.

Dipper stared at her with wide eyes and parted lips, he swallowed and pushed up his glasses. Is this really his twin? "O-Okay. Thank you." He stammered and started focusing on the game.

Team Red is winning. Harry playing ofensive so as Ingo, though they are getting in each other's nerves. He always knew those two could be a really bad pair but they do show a great dna at last year's championship. And of course, Jake. He's popular and the star of this show anyways.

He just sighed and ran down some notes on his notepad.

*=*

"I am really lucky today that Mel isn't here." Bill muttered, at the break room. It looks like Melinda left earlier to meet up with her boyfriend since he just came back from Europe, damn he was foreign. He had enough about  foreigners.

Someone took his shift, he was good to go for today. But he has no energy to go back to his place.

"Wao. What's up, man?" Jonas asked, he just left the kitchen, maybe done in his batch of pastries for the first hour. He dried his hands by a hand towel.

Then he smirked. "I could tell you're in your pajamas." He teased.

Cheeky bastard. Bill had enough with this guy be he couldn't just push him away since they have a lot in common.

"Shut up, Jo. I didn't have time to change since I know I'm fucking late." Then it made into a rant. "I don't even like not taking a goddamn bath. I hate not having my hair washed. Its really 'unclean.'" He isn't usually the one being all clean and junk, he just gets cranky when he didn't have his coffee.

Jonas snort. "You could be gay. Using L'oreal Men Expert products.. just for your fucking blond hair." He says, getting himself a cup of coffee, halfly thirsty and halfly making Bill envy.

Bill rolled his eyes. "My hair is very sensetive." Jonas sipped from his cup, he grunted. "Give me a fucking coffee, jackass."

"You have legs, use them." Jonas shrugged and went out at the cafe.

Bill frowned, he can live without getting a coffee.

Ten seconds passed.

Scratch that, he can't. He stood up and went to get himself a coffee then probably, if he has any courage to go home. The he will.

Besides, he ran his free hand on his hair. With his cheeks slightly pink, just remembering what he did that time.

He shouldn't have done that. It was really dangerous, for his heart.

*=*

The game ended around lunch break. Nobody seems bothered to talk to the winners which is the Team Red, thankfully, to Jake. But Dipper's class are really bothered and are interviewing him about what he felt about the victory.

But Dipper didn't do so. They're making a bloody head lead not a goddamn story.

Mabel nudge him. "You not gonna interview him?" She asks.

"My prof told us about the game. Not write about how Jake felt in their victory besides.." He stole a glance from the blacket, only to notice that he was looking at him too.

Dipper felt his skin crawl and looked away, stammering his words. "I-I'm sure h-he's just bosting a-about it.." He says, not really sure if this is fear or something else.

His red eyes are really piercing at his back, as if, glaring.

He let out a shaky breath, gripping on his twin's forearm. "M-Mabel. L-Let's go home together later, o-okay?" He has a feeling that something bad will happen later on.

Mabel looked at him weirdly and questionly. "Why?" She whispered.

"Ja-Jake.. he's i-invading my personal a-area.. just by s-staring." He whispered back, very uncomfortable.

Mabel looked to Jake this time, he wasn't staring anymore. She furrowed her eyebrows and frowned. She knew him, they knew each other. What does he want from Dipper? She held Dipper's hand that is clenched on her forearm.

She put on a assuring expression. "Alright then. Your dismissal is four fifteen, yeah?" Because her dismissal is sharp five.

Dipper nodded.

"'Ya have to wait for me. Mine's five." Mabel said.

"I-I can wait." Though he wanted to go fast, he doesn't feel safe.

Mabel sighed, she put an arm around him, pulling him away from Jake's eyesight. Their eyes meet, she glared at him without a doubt and the guy just seemed, startled.

They left the gymnasium. "Where shall we meet?" Mabel asks.

"I'll wait by your room." Dipper is very relieved that she pulled him out of that sticky situation. He didn't liked it very much.

Mabel smiled, nodding. "Alright then." She squeezed his arm, for an assurance. She could only pray that time is with them. Also, luck, it's needed.

*=*

"Oh shit. I left my phone in Pine Tree's place." Bill muttered, he just realized it when he's back at his place and just lazing around. Normally, when he's just lazing around, there's his phone playing his playlist out loud.

He sat upright, thinking what he has to do. He did have an idea but he'll be mistaken as a stalker if he just came to Dipper's apartment.

Though, there really isn't wrong with that, right?

He sweatdropped. "What time is it anyways?" Maybe, he's already home? And he just noticed that it's the middle of the day.

He groaned, what is he going to do now?

He stared at the door then to the wall, back and fourth until he sighed again. "Where was his school again?"

*=*

Ces: Yep. I have no idea what I write. What is this. Votes and comments are appreciated!

Words: 1970

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
8.4K 459 38
Dipper Pines and his sister are back in Gravity Falls, however their experience is not a happy one. Sorrow overwhelms Dipper and Mabel. a familiar st...
8.7K 168 16
only writing requests right now, feel free to comment some! i'll try and get them out.
29.7K 1.5K 25
[COMPLETED] *This is the SEQUEL to You're Mine. If you haven't read that I suggest you read it first!* Dipper was truly happy. He and Bill were mates...