Neighbors?- (Cody Simpson Lov...

By ComittedToCody

Demetria tims , beautiful girl with a beautiful soul whos bright and bubbily. She has new neighbors that she... More

Neighbors?- (Cody Simpson Love Story).
Chapter 2. Summer.
Chapter 3. Finally Summer.
Chapter 4. Hes so cuttte ~!
Chapter 5. Its nothing.
Chapter 6. You have no idea.
Chapter 7 , Us.
Chapter 8. Its over.
Chapter 9. I can't and i won't.
Chapter 10. Wait what?
Chapter 11. Hey Hey we good ?
Chapter 12. No i don't Hate him, I hate that i love him.
Chapter 13. how things were.
Chapter 14. I Have no idea.
Chapter 15. He's not , He respects you.
Chapter 16. Hes just a boy.
Chhapter 18. Wow.
Chapter 19. My Chhristmas present.
Chapter 20. The best present of all.
Chapter 21. No not again.
Chapter 22. Sweetest thing.
Chapter 23 . And i thought everything was perfect .
Chapter 24. Your kidding .
Chapter 25. You are Joking .
Chapter 26. This is it , Shes Gone . (The Last Chapter)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (alternative ending!)

Chapter 17. Could i?

3K 19 5
By ComittedToCody

I was in shock litrally. I couldn't fine the words to say at all. i opened my mouth and nothing came out. After a few more minutes i manage to say something. " yeksh". that sounded like jeberiash. I slap my hand over my mouth and look down. " Yeksh"? i laugh. " I-ii mean y- Yes". i look up. He let go of the roes so it was in my hand. he fully lifted me up. I returned the hug. He twirled me around. I just giggled. He set me down. He kissed my cheeck. I couldn't help anymore i had to ask im sorry for ruining the moment codes iis what i thought. " Cody what about bella". he pulls away to look at me. " shes no good , she cheated , shess no you". i laugh and blush i look down. He lifted my chin up with his thumb. " Don't hide your beautiful blush , baby". i blushed more. He moves my arms around his neck as he moves his around my waist. Now this is to good to be true , but guess what? it is true. He slowy moved closer to my face. Our lips were soon together. His warm soft lips on my cold ones. I always felt sparks when we kissed. And our kisses always lingered. I pull away. " Im sorry , im tired codes night". i smiled. he nods. " Night angel". he gives me one last kiss. He removes his arms as i did. I cloes my balcony door. I had a huge smile. I looked up and cam was standing there. " Why so happy"? i didn't answer i just asked him another question. " what are you doing here"? " I heard music so i came over to see if everything is alright but somethings wrong". i tilt my head with confusion. " What"? " My sister was smiling like an idiot". he ruffled my hair. " Hey". i said ruffiling his. He laughs. " Night sissy wissy". i laugh. " NIght brooooooooo "! he walks out turning the light off. I crawl under my  covers with one of the biggest goofiest smiles on my face. You see what cody does to me?

*Next Morning*

 " Eh hello". i just woken up to the sounnd of my phone at 8 im not happy i was hopiong to sleeep in today maybe the whole day ehhh.

" Ohmygoddemiyouwillneverbelievethiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp". ruby said into the phone i couldn't understand a word at all.

" Wow wow , rubes slow done there babe whats up"?

"Ok ". she said sighing well she sounded exited. " Well i got a call this morning do you remeber when we entered you to be a choragrapher for justin bieber as a joke yeah"?

i rub my eyes with sleepyness. " Yeah , sure i do why"?

" Yeah well i got a call when i got to the dance studio this morning and it was bieber himself! he said that your perfect for the job as did his manger".

i got off my bed with eximent rushing through me by then. " You kidding right"?

" No not at all babe ".

" Thats so funny". i said laughing.

" We put you down as a joke and you actually got accept thats amazing"!

she was lauighing with me now. " I know i was like if you eneter me ill kill you haha".

" I know haha , but this is serious and huge this is gonna be great for you".

" I know so what am i doing for bieber"?

" Ok your doing his music video then going on tour with him".

she mumbled the last part. " Thats amazing hang on did you say tour with bieber"?

" Yeah you start Monday so you have four days and you will be flown out to new york with the music video and then you will be making your way around for tour".

" Hang on , This monday is the week before christmas your saying im not going to be able to spend it wih my dad family anyone"?

" No. Im sorry demi. Look babe this is a huge for you. You have today and tomorrow but he said he needs your answer by tomrrow so you got thinking to do girl and i gtg love you so proud by".

With that she hung up. Okay let me tell you the story. So a few months ago. There was this compettion for dancers saying who wants to be biebers chorgrapher right. So we were at the mall ruby jumped with eximent. I asked her what she was doing entering herself in? She laughed and said no me. She slipped the form in and she had to send a video of me dancing along to songs. I hated her but i had to do it becuase once the paper was in there you had rto do it. I can't believe they actally picked me thats just unreal! The tour was three months so i wouldn't see my family til next year. Omg i almost forgot cody how could i ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

-

" Demi you should definatly go this is big , you can't miss this chance". cam said as i leaned over the bench. " As much as i hate to say this but you neeeeeeeeeeeed to go". dane said laughing. " I think you should go baby sis". brodie said. I look at dad. " Demi this is your chance baby , go for gold you got this we will miss you alot ALOT i wish you were here for christmas and new years but take this chance don't give it up go for it i believe in you , we will miss you dearly but this is your time and we don't want to hold you back". my family was extremly supportive of me with anything literally. i smile. " I guess i should pack for monday then". i said smiling. I make my way up to my room. I grab my suitcase out and pull clothes out of my wardrobe. " Your leaving me". i jump. " Omg". i put my hand on my chest i was breathing heavily. I looked at the bed and cody was there smiling sweetly at me. Just after he basically scared the shit out of me. " Why would i leave my cody wody". i said putting my arms around his neck as he sat up still on the bed. " It looks like it". i shake my head. He laughs and pulls me over him. Crashing our lips together. I was laying on top of him. Kissing sweetly. I pulled away. " Im sorry i have to pack , cody". but his grip on my waist was to tight to squirm out of. I was laying on top of him. His hands firmly around my waist. I just laughed. " Cody please". i said tugging at his arms. " do i have to". i nodded he let go but before i got off him he sat up pressing his lips against mine. I smiled and got of him.

As he slowy let go of my hand. he layed on my bed as he watched me pull my wardrobe apart. " So where are you going". i smiled. " Im going to be biebers chorgrapher". " Why wouldn't they choose you , i mean your beautiful". i laugh. " And i can dance". i said laughing. " Oh yeah that to". he said laughing. " So when are you leaving is it for a music video". i nod. " Then im going on tour wiht him for at least 3 or 4 months". he did a double take. " What". i sighed as i nealed sown putting clothes into my bag. " You mean i won't see you til practically next year , i won't even see you for christmass"? i sigh and nod slowy. " Im sorry cody , i would love to stay but this is big for me im leaving monday". he looked hurt. " Baby don't give me that look". i said to him. " You will be on tour with bieber , whats the point yous would do so-". " Hey". i got up and grabbed his face. " Am i not yours". " Bu-". " Cody answer the question , am i not your girlfriend"? " You are bu-". " But nothing cody , your my boyfriend im your girlfriend. Im not stupid im not going to go off with justin and do you know why? Because i love YOU . Not him not anyone else. I love you and i know it. Im yours not his". he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist as i was standing and he was sitting on my bed. " I love you to". he said. I smiled as he hugged my waist. I just played with his curls. We stayed like this for a while. Until he just layed back and sighed. After a few hours i was done. " Oh my straightner , curling iron. Hair products". i say putting into my bag. A few finishing touchs. " Ok im done". i said then i opened my suitcase again after i relized something. " Wait make up". " Are you serious babe". i heard cody yell." Very". I said packing it into my bag. " You don't need that shit on your face". " But it makes me look good". he shakes his head. " It makes you look not you , not as beautiful as you are. It hides how beautiful you are baby". he said standing up tucking a pice of my hair behind my ears. i just blush. I can feel him staring at me. Rubbing circlues wiht his thumb on my cheeck.  

I look up. He gives me the most passionate kiss ever. Our lips moving in sync with our tounges exploring. After about 10 minutes. We pull away in sync. I could feel his breathing on me. I finally open my eys to see cody stariing at me. He wraps his arms around me tightly swaying back and forth a bit. He kisses the top of my head. " I love you demi". he whispered into my hair. " I love you to". i whispere back. Soon i was over at the smipsons house and we were playing a game. Well supposed to be but they were fighting over wht you might ask. Me. You might not believe it but they were. " Demis is going on my team so shut up". " No". tom and cody whined. " Shes on mine". cody said winking at me. Tom punches him playfully. " No shes on my team". " No". alli shouts. Then they were all fighting. " Guys". i said. " GUYS". i yell finally they stopped. " How about girls against boys , then if the boys win they do papaer scissors rock blahh blaah but if we win i choose where i go deal". " Deal". tom and cody said sighing. " Good". i sat down next to alli and we played. I can't rememeber the name of the game but it wa pretty fun. I think it was some triva game. " 45". cody yelled. " No its 5". tom said. i guessed and laughed. " 69". cody giggled aty me as did alli. " Whats so funny about the number 69". " Oh tommy nothing". i said laughing. He just shook it off and alli reads the answer out. " Ot was 67 guys". i laugh. " I believe i had the best guess". she laughed and nodded. " we won". i heard cody whispere. " WE WON". they high five eachother and do there i don't freaking know 'happy dance'?" Its 11:30". alli said shocked. " Really"? " yupp". " I better get going , now i laaahhh bye". " NOOOO". cody and tom scream i laugh. " Guys i have to go im sorry". i mad a puppy dog face at tom. He comes and hugs me. " Night tommmy". " Night demmieieieieieie". i laughed how he called me that it was werid to. " Bye babe". " Bye shopping tomorrow"? " True". i said to alli. I opened the door. Cody stopped me though. " Balcony"? he asked i laughed. " Later". i kissed his cheeck and walked out of there house.

This has happened so fast soon ill be in new york with just bieber directing his dancers and everything this is crazy.  changed into my pjs. shorts and a singlet. My hairin a messy pony tail. I told ruby eairler today thati was defiantly going. I crawl into bed. Just as i was about to fall asleep there was a faint knock at the balcony door. " Come in its unlocked". i yelled snuggiling into my covers. " I couldn't sleep". " Sure sure". " Can i stay with my baby". " Hmm maybe". i laugh. " Serious". " Sure". he texts alli. He comes over to my double bed and starts to lay down. " Uh , what are you doing simpson"? " Sleeping'. " what makes you think you can sleep in my bed". " That you love me". he said so cutley. " Unfourtnetly i do". i said sighing. " Exactly so you have to let me sleep here". " Hmm i can make an exption". I said as he got under the covers. I snuggled into him. " HOw come i can feel your-". i lift the covers up and codys shirtless. I raise an eyebrow. " I don't sleep with shirts on sorry baby". I sigh and snuggle into him. " Your freezing". i siad as my body touched his. " I know". he said wrapping his arms around me. " I love you". " I know". i hit cody playfully. " I mean i love you more". " Oh shut up". i said hiting him playfully. " Night baby". " mm yeah". he laughs. With that i finally fall asleep where i alawys wanted to be. Codys Arms.

-*-

Todays the day. Im walking through the air port. With my family Cody and Alli. I still can't believe this is happening its amazing. " Well this is it". i said as we were in the terminal. " Go for it baby , i love you". dad said kissing my cheeck and hugging me. " i love you sissy , ill miss you ". dane said kissing my cheeck and hugging me. " Good luck sissssssyyyy wissssssssssssy". brodie said doing the same thing. " I love you demi , i hope you have an azming time and jump at every opinutunity you get. you derserve this go for it. I love you baby sis". he said doing that same thing. " Bye babee ill misssss you oh and get his autograp". said alli. i laugh. " Will do". Now its codys turn. I put my arms around his neck giving them the hint.dad brodie and dane walked off. Cam stood. there. " Cam lets go". his hands were i his pockets. alli said to him. " Why". she raised her eyebrow. " What ". he said. " Just move it". alli said pushing him. " bye". she said still pushing him. When they were gone i looked at cody and laughed. " Such a brother". i nod. " Don't go". he said squished me his arms wrapped tightly around my wiast. " I know baby , but think everyday is closer to seeing me". " I love you baby girl , your mine remember that". i squish his face with my hands. " Im currently owned by cody simpson is that what you want me to write on my fore head"? i asked laughing. " No , i know cody im yours and yours only i love you so much ill miss yu more then you would ever know". " ill miss you to and i love you to , baby". he said. He kissed me with passion knowing it was our last kiss for a while. We pulled away. " I better get going". "Yeah". he said with a hurt voice. " my baby". he said. " i know". i said laughing. " Bye". " Wait one more thing". he said grabbing my arm. thats when my lips met his again. " bye baby". " Bye cody". i said with that i was boarding onto the plane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...