Mine To Keep

By jennydoverland

"Mine" he whispered and sunk his head lower to breath in my sent. He let out a big sighed of pleasure. ... More

Alpha?
Meeting Blake
Don't upset him
Now they know.
Edward Cullen wannabe
The annonuncement.
Have you heard the news?
Where are you son of a bicth
Possessive
What did i say about your tone baby?
She don't deserve this.
You look like a fish
She's Psychotic
He wasn't alone
Was she a good kisser?
I won't let you near him
War
I suggest you come with me
Not really kidnappning
There's a good girl
I want my baby back
Don't Fucking Touch Me
A Deal Is A Deal
I want blood to be spilled.
Baby I'm Coming
Your dead
You Can't Win This War
Everything Will Be Alright
There's Time For Everyting
We Are Coming For You
It Could Have Been Better
A/N
In Order To Protect My Family
Love explain
A/N
Marrige?

It dosen't make any sense

2K 40 2
By jennydoverland

"Are you sure?" Charlotte asked me as we where seated in her bed.

I had called Charlotte asking if I could come over for a bit.
She didn't asked any further questions when she heard how upset I was.

"But are you Really sure, like super duper sure?" She asked for the fifth time in a row.

"Yes Char!" I yelled out loud.

"I know what I saw" I said angry

"But it doesn't make any Sense" She yelled just as loud her hands flied to the air and landed with a duns in her lap

"What doesn't make any Sense? That he doesn't want me? That I'm not good enough for him? Because that makes perfectly sense to me" I said and sniffed away the last tears. I have been crying in Charlottes house for about two hours now. Blake have tried to text and call me but every time I have ignored him.

"Don't say that, he really likes you, maybe even love" she said and lay her hand on my knee comforting me.

"Then why would he kiss another girl Charlotte" I said.

"I don't know. Really I don't. For a werewolf all they can think about is their mate. Kissing another and thinking about another isn't really an option for us" she explain. This just brings up even more questions

"Maybe it wasn't his fault. Maybe she kissed him" she then said

"So your saying that she was the one doing it?" I asked confused

"How did she look like?" Charlotte asked.

"She had blond hair, pretty tall, red lips and nails, tight jeans with a shirt and a blue leather jacket" I explain. After a while her mind put one and one together.

"oh. My. Liz this is perfect" she explain exited.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"That bitch is One of Blake's one night stand a few years ago. She has been obsessed off him Seen's then. She moved to Oregon but came back for a year back looking for her mate. But she stills pops up to places Blake is at" she said and shakes my shoulders

"He didn't do anything. It was her. She kissed him. And when you saw Blake's hands on her hips he was pushing her away" she ended.

"Well it makes sense" I said nodding.

"Of course It dose. Blake is crazy about you he would never hurt you Liz" she said and smiled at me. I couldn't help but to smile at her, I'm so glad I have a friend like her.

"Well why are you still sitting here you fucking loser go and get your man back" she said and pushed me of her bed.

She dragged me behind her and helped me with my jacket and shoes.

And then slammed the door in my face doing a wicked smirk.

I shocked my head slowly, smiling slightly to myself.

If Charlotte said was true, then I wanted to here Blake say it to me.

I picked up my phone and called a number I know would do me a favor.

" a few minutes later "

I heard a car slowly pulling up to me
Without looking back I know who it was.

"What's up my man" I said and slapped his arm playfully when I say myself in the car.

"Why I'm I here at 9pm when I could be in bed watching PLL" he said tiredly

"Because I'm so much funnier to be with David. And beside you own me a favor when you decided that hitting me in the head with a shoe was a good idea" I said smirking.

"THAT WAS YOU" he yelled.

"Whatever just drive" I said and he did what he was told to.

After a few minutes of arguing of what to listen to. He pulled up to Blake's front yard parking it behind Ryan's.

Luckily David knew where he lived because I sucked at geography and couldn't remember where he lived.

We but stepped out of the car and walked side by side.

"OW" David said when I pushed him down the cement floor and leaved him laying their with his shoe at his head and his other in my hand.

"Don't you even dare Liz" David threatens

"Dare what" I playfully said, I was walking backwards so when I hit my back to something hard I stumble back by surprised. Big hands was wrapped against my hips pulling me up against himself.

Surprised I lifted David's shoe to Ryan's face for protection and Weapon.

"Hands up" I said

"Give David's shoes back Liz" Ryan said totally not in the mood to play

"Your no fun" I pouted at him and turned away from him to see David making his way up.

LOOK ITS A BIRD NO ITS A PLANE NO ITS DAVIDS SHOE" I sang as I lifted my hand up and strikes David in the head.

"GOD DAMN YOU LIZ" David yelled as his shoe came flying towards him hitting him in the face. He rubbed his head as he laid on the floor ones again.

"Liz" Ryan said sternly and helped David back up.

"Not my fault, you said to give it back to him" I shrugged and made my way Inside without knocking.

While inside I was surprise to see so many in his living room. All males.

Maybe ten or eleven boys was settled him different sofas watching a football game intents.

Ryan and David came in. Or stumbled in with David sending me daggers with his eyes.

"I hate you" he whispered to me as he sat himself on one of the sofas.

"Hate is a very big word for small boys like you" I said pouting.

"and who may you be?" One of the boys asked after a while. All eyes had turned to me as I stood in the hall.

Blinking at them I answered.

"I'm Lizette" I said with a small voice. They where all so hot it made me nervous.

"Alphas mate!" Someone yelled and looked at me.

I nodded and they all began to whisper with open mouths.

"She's to hot for him"
"God I'm jealous"
"Why is David starring at Me" some one said.

I was beginning to be very uncomfortable around them right now. But as kind as Ryan is he saved me from even more embarrassing questions.

"Blake is up in his room" he said and turned towards the game again.

I nodded and gave everyone a steer making them flinch away and turn to the television again.

"You stay here while i talk to Blake David, behave" I said sternly.

"I know how you can get around boys" I said and pointed a finger in his direction.

They all looked at David who was flashing bright red. Trying to explain that I was joking.

I soon left to find Blake.

With much luck I was able to find his bedroom door, the only thing I had remember.

I knocked gently waiting for an answer.

"Come in" a small voice said I turned the nob down pushing the door open. Reviling a torn out Blake seated in his bed with his head in his hands.

I almost felt guilty.

"Blake?" I whispered not wanting to scare him.

His head turned to me with surprise written in his face. He was breathing slowly.

His eyes showed happiness and sadness.
I wanted to go and comfort him in any way possible. But first I wanted to hear him out.

"I want you to explain" I said slowly while taking of my jacket. Laying it on a stool beside me slowly approaching Blake's sitting figure.

"Liz I'm..." He said when I sat down But he had stopped himself when I had laid a small hand on his knee trying to give him some comfort. His breath hitched and his breathing become more heavy.

He didn't wasted a minute of picking me up by my hips and sitting me on his lap. My hips was strangled agains his own, our faces only inches away.
his hands was rubbing my legs up and down. Feeling me, comforting himself.

My fingers was tangled up in his hair while we both was panting heavy.

"Fuck Liz" he said suddenly, dropping his head to my chest breathing in my sense.

"I'm so sorry" he said with a broken voice.

"I didn't, I swear I didn't" he said while looking me in the eyes. Slowly breathing in to calm himself down.

"I know you didn't" I said smiling softly.

His eyes showered surprise so I explain it to him.

"Charlotte explain to me who she was, a one night stand who can't get enough of you" I said.

"She is nothing. Just a one sucking night stand, who saw me at the school as I was waiting for you, she came up to me and began to talk to me when she suddenly kissed me. It didn't even take two seconds before I pushed her away I promise baby" he said

"Blake I know, I'm sorry I react how I did" I said ashamed.

"Baby you have nothing to say sorry for do you hear me?" He said sternly grabbing my face between his large hands and turned my head towards his.

"Don't you even dare Liz, you have nothing to say sorry for, you have done nothing wrong you hear me? I was the one fucking it up and I will never be able to forgive myself as I made you cry" he said slowly stroking my hands with his thumbs.

I melted into his touch and sighed, this was the only place I wanted to be in. Wrapped up around Blake's arms, listing to his breathing.

we stayed their for a moment. Just listing to each other's breathings.

But a hard knock was heard, interrupting us. I heard Blake growling at the moment being disturb.

Without knocking a second time Ryan came in breathing hard.

"What is it Ryan" Blake said worried as he gently seated me to his side holding me into him.

"They are here, the Blue moon pack" Ryan said angry, I felt Blake's hands against me harden at the sudden news. His eyes was burning with rage and severely growls was heard from him as he dragged me behind him out of door never letting my hand go.

As we was walking down the stairs to Blake's pack, the only question who was running through my mind was.

Who is Blue moon, and who names a pack blue moon?

Chapter 17 is up.

Thank you for the votes and readings. It's so much fun to write and it really inspire me to write further when so many seems to like it.

Next update will probably be sometime next week.

Thank you for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
275K 13.5K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
72K 2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
75.8K 1.8K 31
"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunter had banished her. "Rachel." I whisper...