Be the Hero...

De TheWinterWidow77

After years as being seen as a villain, Regina; the Evil Queen, has a chance to be a hero after a magical tri... Mais

Chapter I | Son of the Right Hand
Chapter II | Broomhill
Chapter III | Lets Just Be Friends
Chapter IV | Little Ben
Chapter V | Naiad
Chapter VI | Paying a Visit
Chapter VII | Winter
Chapter VIII | King Pharaoh
Chapter IX | Unexpected Visitors
Chapter X | Envy
New Benjamin
Chapter XI | Wicked
Chapter XII | Closer
Chapter XIII | The Mills Family
Chapter XIV | Memories
Chapter XV | A Mother's Love
Chapter XVI | A Cold Heart Melts
Chapter XVII | Painful Denial
Chapter XVIII | She Knows
Annoucement!!!
Chapter XX | He Got the Girl
Chapter XXI | Smitten
Chapter XXII | Jeopardy
Chapter XXIII | Fulfill the Prophecy
Chapter XXIV | Captain Benjamin Ainsworth
Chapter XXV | There She Goes
SEQUEL!!!
Averages & Characters

Chapter XIX | Love in a War Zone

220 18 8
De TheWinterWidow77

   Benjamin sat on the living room couch, his eyes glued to the TV.  He was watching The Proposal on Netflix.  The main make character Andrew was obviously in love with Margaret.  She had unfortunately flown off to New York and went back to her office.  It was sort of like how things were between Ben and Regina.  He loved her so much, but was completely oblivious to the fact that she shared those feelings. 

   She had denied her feelings and he felt like she didn't have any to begin with.  Maybe he should quit and give up.  All those wasted tears was because he loved his best friend.  He felt ridiculous and ignorant to let himself fall for her charms, but he loved her so dearly.  He had never loved anyone in this way, it was the fuel that ran his broken heart.

   He just wanted to kiss her soft lips again, caress her cheek, and tell her how beautiful she was.  But he couldn't.   No one could take those feelings away and he would have to just deal with the pain.  He just wished that maybe she did have feelings for him and she's just scared.  But it was too late because tears had already fallen off his face.

   He took his hand and wiped them off, feeling the wetness on his hands.  It was almost as if he had a sixth sense and he turned around to see Zelena.  She had a concerned look on her face.  "Benjamin...why are you crying?" She asked, sitting next to him in the couch.

   He had gotten used to Zelena.  Although his speculations of her had faded he had grown fond of her.  He thought she deserved a happy ending as well, but she would just have to find it.  "N-nothing," he insisted.

   "Ben, I know Regina cares about you.  I care about you too, believe it or not.  This is about her, isn't it?"

   "Her?" He whispered.

   "Regina.  You love her and I know it.  It's okay to love my little sis," she said with a small smirk.

   "How could you know?" He asked as if his feelings weren't obvious.

   "Oh I don't know.  You stare endlessly into her eyes, you constantly touch her, you smile every time you see her, plus you've already told me you love her...shall I go on?"

   "Okay, okay.  I do love Regina.  But I know--never mind."

   "No, tell me!"

   "Look, I wanna see if Andrew and Margaret get together.  Now hush."

  Giving up, Zelena sighed and stomped up to her room like a teenager who's mad at their parents.  The red head rushed down the hallway until she saw her sister.  "Hey sis."

   "Hi Zelena," Regina said awkwardly.

  "You like anyone?"

   "This again?  I don't like anybody!"

   Zelena rolled her crystal blue eyes and got closer to her sister.  "Yes you do.  And he likes you back--a lot," she said.

   "Yeah and who is this admirer?"

   "Don't be a fool, Regina!  It's Ben!  Hello!!!  You know your really smoking hot bag of muscle friend?"

   Regina could barely breathe.  Her secret was out.  She's in love with Benjamin Ainsworth the town foreigner.  But something she didn't really expect was that Ben loved her.  She kind of felt that with their kiss, but she thought it was just a mere crush.  Clearly it was more than that. 

  "Regina, he was crying. You wanna know why? It's because he loves you!"

Regina was speechless. I did that? I caused him pain. I caused his heartbreak.

   "Regina I'm saying this because you're my sister and I care about you.  Now go out there and admit you love him.  DON'T YOU DARE DENY IT AGAIN!  I'M TIRED OF IT.  EVERYBODY'S BLOODY TIRED OF YOUR AGGRAVATING STALLING.  AND DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND BEN DOESN'T LOVE YOU BECAUSE HE ADMITTED IT TO ME AND IT'S QUITE OBVIOUS.  SO STOP BEING A TWIT AND KISS THE MAN!" Zelena yelled and Regina bowed her head.

   "Okay you don't have to yell," Regina explained as she walked out of the hallway and down the stairs.

~•~

   "Ben?" Regina asked softly.

   "Uh..hey Regina," he responded with a small smile.

   Just like after his brother's death Ben wasn't himself.  After kissing Regina he finally felt complete but then she insisted they stay friends for whatever matter.  He was heartbroken.  But Regina couldn't seem to bring herself to admit her feelings because she was scared that if she started to love again that she would loose them.  She walked towards him and placed a hand on his bulging bicep. 

   Her eyes fell onto his lips.  With one last glance into his amber eyes she tugged on his shirt, pulling him into a passionate kiss.  He instantly melted into the kiss and he placed his hands on her waist, pulling her body even closer.  Henry walked around the corner and dropped his GameBoy at the scene.  A large smile grew on the boy's face.

   The crashing sound made the pair pratically jump out of their shoes.  Their eyes were as wide as saucers.  "Hen-Henry uh," Regina stuttered.  "We were um...hugging yeah-"

   "Mom," Henry scolded.  "What did I tell you about kissing boys?!"

   Both Ben and Regina were red as beets.  "I'm kidding, mom!" Henry said and gathered the pair into a hug.  "I'm happy you guys are finally together," he mumbled into Ben's stomach. 

~•~

"I'm sorry I took so long to accept my feelings," she said with tears in her eyes.

"That's alright," he insisted and kissed her softly.

"It's not alright. Ben, I broke your heart. You don't deserve me. You deserve so much better."

"That's enough. Regina did you ever think that maybe you were the only one to happen to find me in the forest? Regina, we're meant to be."

   "How in the hell did you fall in love with me?" She asked, being disgusted with herself.

   "Well when I first met you...you had punched me in the mouth.  I was staring at you because I had never seen such a beautiful woman in all my life.  I knew that you needed my protection and...becoming your friend, well, that was tough.  We were friends for so long and I knew that I was falling for you.  I just couldn't help it.  You're amazing Regina and don't let anyone tell you different."

   A tear ran down her cheek which he quickly wiped away with his thumb.  They both leaned in slowly, sealing the gap between them with a soft and slow kiss.  Ben hadn't kissed someone since Beatrice who he had slept with.  It wasn't it really a romance it was more of a one night stand in a way.  He didn't truly want to sleep with her, but he did anyways.  There was no passion because he didn't love her and she didn't love him. 

   At the time he was The Masked Peace and she was the tramp of her town.  He regretted sleeping with her since.  But Ben knew when Regina was ready that it would be out of love and passion.  Their kisses already felt like fireworks going off.  It all felt right and in place.  It was something he had never experienced before and he was quite anxious. 

   The slow kiss intensified and Regina slipped her tongue into his mouth.  He was surprised and he jumped back.  "Whoa...that was," he said in a breathy tone.

   "A French kiss," Regina explained.

   "Oh...then, I like those," he said in a  flirty tone as she pulled him into another kiss.

The Next Day: The Diner

   Ben and Regina walked hand in hand into the back of the diner where the bed & breakfast was.  Before walking into the diner people on the sidewalks gave them odd looks.  They ignored them and walked in anyways.  Regina stopped in front of the juke box and pulled Ben by his waist.  He had been mumbling sweet nothings to her all day.

  "Just be quiet and kiss me," she whispered and pulled him into a fierce kiss. 

   They embraced as they kissed.  Lips moving over one another until they heard a coughing sound.  "I guess you two are having fun," Jefferson said with a smirk.  "So you two are finally together, huh?"

   Regina and Ben were blushing like crazy.  "Finally?" Regina asked.

   "Well it took you guys like a few months...it's ridiculous.  But nice work," the hatter said and returned to his table. 

   "He's kind of my friend now," Ben explained.

   "Good.  He's kind of mine too," she agreed.

   "You're so beautiful," he whispered to her.

   "You've said that eight times already," she said with a giggle.

   "I mean it every time," he said and leaned in, kissing her again. 

To be continued...

   Ben and Regina are finally together!!!  Operation Renjamin was a success!!  All thanks to Zelena's yelling. 

   The Charmings don't know about them yet. How will they react?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

46.9K 1.9K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...
108K 4.4K 40
Killian Jones (29) is now a single father of 3 little boys after his wife dies. Emma Swan (26) is a girl who just need to get away from the life she...
39.7K 1.1K 47
"I told you to stay away from her" Regina said in a low and angry voice while she was healing the wounds on Taylor's face with her magic, as her hand...
29.2K 1K 21
Vanessa has finally been reunited with her love, daughter and now grandson, but is still not on good terms with her mother. Mr Gold, however, is out...