I Don't Like You

By creatistx

I felt a hand under my chin and then I was looking right into Aiden's eyes. "You know that I care about you... More

Intro and Cast
Playlist
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Part 2- Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilouge
My Other Books
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Author's Day!
Christmas Chapter
Super Special Christmas Bonus!

Chapter 26

4.6K 199 24
By creatistx

Chapter 26: i don't like that kiss.

Someone was shaking me but I decided to ignore them.

I just wanted to get back to my dream of me and Dylan O'brien on our honeymoon.

"Biscuit, get up or else I'll sit on you." I guess he just woke up because he sounded like a smoker with a cold. Whatever. Jessie can go-

"Ugghhhh." I groaned as I felt all of Jessie's weight on top of me. "Jessie you're crushing me...." My second voice came out.

"I'm sorry what?" I could hear the amusement in his voice. He thought this was funny?

"I swear when I get up, you're so dead."

"Oh my gosh, I'm terrified." Jessie said in a sarcastic tone. I managed to push him off me and he and I stood up. I glared at him before he rushed out of the tent. I quickly followed after him. My hair probably looked terrible. If I didn't put it down, it looked really puffy but I needed to catch this pig.

We ran toward the circle where we were last night but before I could tackle Jessie, a pair of strong hands grabbed me by the waist and stopped me.

I looked up and locked gazes with Peyton. "What trouble are you getting into now?" He asked me smiling.

I pouted. "He sat on me so I have to get him back." I whined. I heard Jessie laugh behind Peyton and I glared at him.

Peyton wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in my neck. He placed tiny kisses there and my whole body immediately turned to jelly. "Without saying good morning first?" He mumbled into my neck still kissing me there.

My eyes involuntarily shut. "Gross." I heard Jessie mumble. I opened my eyes to roll them at him. He stuck his tongue out at me and I was about to respond, when Peyton found my sensitive spot. I met out a breathy moan and Peyton smiled against my skin.

"You smell so good." He whispered before pulling away from me. He lifted his hand up and began stroking my cheek. I looked down as my face started to heat up. You'd think Peyton being my boyfriend, I'd be used to his displays of affection, but no.

Soon everyone was awake and eating their breakfast. I'll admit, last night wasn't so bad. I actually enjoyed myself. However, Jessie kept snoring all night. He wouldn't shut up.

"So how about we all go hiking today?" Peyton suggested. Jackson groaned and everyone rolled their eyes at him. He's such a girl.

"It's not even that bad, it's just walking." Aiden told him.

"Yeah, are you that lazy?" Jessie chuckled.

"You should be the last one talking about lazy." Jackson rolled his eyes at him. The smile on Jessie's face disappeared and I laughed at them.

"Hiking it is." Naomi smiled.

********************

"How long is this going to take. My feet are starting to kill me." Jackson whined.

"Jackson, Shut up!" Aiden told him. "We've only been walking for 12 minutes." The forest was actually pretty interesting. Despite the leaves that were falling all over the place, the flowers and the wildlife was really cool. I saw a bunny! But, when I tried to take it, Peyton said I couldn't have it and that 'i'd be taking it away from its home.' Whatever.

As we were walking, I felt a hand in my hair. I turned and saw Aiden. He brought his hand down with an orange leaf in it. "You had something in your hair."

"Thanks."

"So, I saw Mr.Perfect kissing that sweet spot of yours." He said while poking it. I giggled and swayed his hand away.

"Stop that. It tickles." The others couldn't hear us because we managed to be way in the back of the crowd. Even Jackson was ahead of us.

"All I'm saying is that you wouldn't even know about that spot if it weren't for me." He smirked. I was about to ask him what he meant until realization came to me. Asshole. He was talking about that hickey he gave me like two weeks ago.

I didn't realized I stopped until Aiden stopped in front of me. "I don't like you, you know that right." I narrowed my eyes at him playfully.

"I love you too, kitten." He smiled at me. My face heated up and I struggled to keep a smile off my face. Screw this stupid crush on stupid Aiden Praxton with his stupid ways. It doesn't even matter because it's just a crush. Peyton is the one I'm with and he's who I want to be with.

"Corey!" Aiden poked my stomach. I swatted his hand away once again. "You zoned out. I was trying to tell you that we lost the others." I looked around and saw that there was nothing but trees around us.

You've got to be screwing me right now. Why of all places we get lost, it's in the freaking woods?!

I sighed and turned back to Aiden. "What are we going to do now. Surely a bear is going to come and attack us both and he'll feed is to his wife and three kids. I'm pretty sure I don't even taste good. They'll chew me and spit me out." I rambled. Aiden just laughed at me.

"You're too much, Corey." He said as he recovered from his laugh. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure you taste good." He wiggled his eyebrows. Pervert.

I ignored his comment. Oh god. I didn't like this. What if we never find our way back? I'll die of old age out here! I have a whole life a head of me! I still haven't met Dylan O'brien!

I bit down on my bottom lip nervously and from my unfocused vision, I could see Aiden's eyes follow my gesture.

Before I could do anything else Aiden brought his hand up to my face and began caressing my bottom lip.

My body grew hot at his touch and I looked up to meet his gaze. He was staring at me with desire and lust. Well Damn.....

"Screw it." He mumbled before smashing his lips against mine.

Oh my freaking God! Aiden's kissing me.

Kissing me!

I didn't even realize I was responding until a moan escaped my mouth. The kiss was slow and passionate and God, he felt so good.

Aiden gripped my waist and pulled me closer to him so that my body was pressed up against his. His tongue brushed over my lips demanding entrance and I gave it to him. Our tongues fought with each other and he groaned from the back of his throat. He held on to me tighter.

Aiden's lips were really soft and I liked the way they felt against mine.

Wait a minute.......

Peyton!

Oh shit!

I instantly pushed Aiden away from me and we were both panting. He just stared at me with an expression that I couldn't read. "Oh my god...." I whispered.

How could I kiss Aiden?!

'Well he kissed you'

'But I kissed him back!'

Oh my god....I just cheated on Peyton. Oh my god......

"Corey, listen-" Aiden began but I cut him off.

"No. That kiss...what just happened.....whatever that was....it was a mistake." I know I have a crush on Aiden, and that kiss was really good but it was wrong. I basically just cheated on my boyfriend!

I feel awful. I should regret kissing Aiden back. But I don't. Why don't I regret it? I want to be Peyton but I still cared about Aiden. Ahhhh! This is so frustrating, I wanted to scream.

"Corey, I need you to listen to me. I know it might seem crazy and you probably won't believe me but you can't say I didn't try."

I saw Aiden struggle over his words a bit, but I was still on that kiss. God, that kiss. "Peyton doesn't love you."

What? Did I hear him right?

"What did you just say?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He sighed. "Peyton doesn't love you. There's a reason why he's dating you and it's not the reason you think. He's using you."

I felt anger crawl up my spine. I don't what Aiden was trying to do but I didn't like it. I didn't like the fact that he said my own boyfriend didn't love me. "I don't know what you're trying to do, Aiden, but I do know that this is some bull shit you're trying to tell me. How dare you say that my boyfriend doesn't love me."

"Well he doesn't. Do you really think he would just take a sudden interest in you?" He snapped at me.

Wow. I felt tears burn at the back of my eyes but I kept them in. "Right, because no one could just take in interest in me." I said while shrugging. My voice came out hoarse. I saw Aiden's face soften but I didn't care. I just wanted to go home.

"Corey I-"

"Just leave me alone." My voice was still low. We stared at each other and then we heard Jacksons Voice..

"I found them!"

**********************

The car ride back home was silent. I was still thinking about those words that Aiden threw at me. Sure, I've could've just brushed them off but for some reason, they really hurt. Even though I was mad at him, so many questions ran through my mind.

God, Aiden. Why do you have to cause so much confusion? Why did you have to kiss me? Why did you have to say those things about Peyton? What did you even mean by all of that?

I just needed to forget about him for a while. And that's exactly what I'll do.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
They finally kissed! I feel like this chapter was rushed. Oh well. This is the end of Part 1 of the book. In Part two, there going to be a time change but it's not long. I hope you guys like it.😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 706 57
Love. A word that never made sense to Ivy Blanchard. Yes, she helps all of her friends with every relationship because she wants to see them happy, b...
2.1M 69.2K 54
I pushed him with as much force as I could which made him stumble slightly but he succeeded in maintaining his balance and escaped from falling. That...
137K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
107K 3.5K 48
I finally looked up at him and laughed. As soon as our gazes locked I think I was going melt by the intensity in his eyes. "Just promise one thing, n...