Now or Take Home? {Billdip Fa...

By myotpisnotstraight

How about a sexy barista and a cute geek? *Gravity Falls Fanfiction* *All Rights Reserved* More

Now or Take Home?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Oath
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 13

3.8K 210 392
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: Enjoy Reading!

*=*

Chapter 13 "Argument"

Third Person's POV

It was the next day. Mabel already left early, around five in the morning. She has to leave early, so she can still fix her school stuff before she take a shower. Besides, girls take time to clean their body off. Like seriously, what?

And so, Dipper was already awake at that time and is having a staring contest with the ceiling for atleast an hour already. He felt so lifeless once his sister left. It was suddenly dull inside this so-called 'home.'

He sighed heavily, he should be atleast eating a full breakfast now. But it's sad to eat alone in that table. This is the usual reason why he only takes a toast as his breakfast on the go.

Only to endure the never ending rumbling of his stomach when he arrives at the university but as time passes, his stomach got used to it and made this as his usual diet. Though he still can't believe the word diet.

Everybody says that but no one does that.

He rolled on his bed repeatedly, pulling out the scent of the bed sheets and his scent. But still, searching for his sister's scent.

When he found none, he sat upright and went out of his room, straight to the bathroom as he groggily walks.

*=*

Later on, he was on the kitchen, waiting his toast to be toasted on a toaster. Well, toast. He was still half-asleep even after he just took a quick shower and had a thirty-minutes fight of tugging with his hair and his comb. Seriously, he couldn't understand why is it so airy and can't be combed down. Was it always this fluffy?

He yawned, suddenly receiving a text message.

From: Bill
Subject: Good morning, Pine Tree!

You and Shooting Star a-okay now?

What a dick, Dipper laughed mockingly. Also to Mabel. He can't believe that she actually shared the not-called argument of their's last night to him! He has to ask her about this later.

But still, he replied.

To: Bill
Subject: Good morning, Bill.

Yes, we're fine now. Have fun slapping some senses for her?

His toast popped out, he took it and hurriedly put it on his plate. He looked around, where was his butter?

From: Bill
Subject: Good morning, indeed, Pine Tree <3

Will it be an insult, if I say, yes? Besides, she brought cream puffs! I love those pastries!

Oh. Another information about him, Dipper thought. He hummed, scanning his fridge if there's butter around or maybe Mabel already used it all for her cream puffs. Damn her again.

To: Bill
Subject: Do we have to continue this over and over?

Really? I should have expected that.

He sighed and nibble the toasted toast.

From: Bill
Subject: Maybe?

Are you getting ready, Pine Tree? For school?

He cringed. He preferred the word 'university' by now, he feels childish when someone use the word 'school.' But, for his way, he thinks that Bill is childish.

To: Bill
Subject: I hope not.

Probably. But it's still dead early. I want something hot to drink now.

He just probably said something to obvious.

From: Bill
Subject: You're so cute!

Ohh~? Well, too bad, my shift doesn't start until eight-thirty. You have to wait, Pine Tree :(

God. That subject surprised him and gave him a mini heart attack, he calmed himself down, inhale and exhale. He had a another mini heart attack because of the sad face.

"Fuck sakes.." He mumbled, redden.

To: Bill
Subject: Shut up and don't call me cute!

I wasn't referring to your own-made latte, cocky bastard. I mean, I just want something hot to drink, like, hot chocolate or something.

He smiled at himself and went to the living room, falling on his back at the couch. Feeling the softness and weird smell of home. It was still early, he could waste some time with texting with this cute idiot.

From: Bill
Subject: Cutecutecutecutecute <3

Aww. I'm hurt, Pine Tree. And I thought we have something between us!

He coughed up, blushing all over his face. Something between them!? They have something between them!?

To: Bill
Subject: Idiot!

Shut up! We .....

Dipper suddenly had a hard time typing the words playing in his head. They don't have something them, right? Bill is just playing with him again. He clenched on his phone, pain coming in his face. Isn't that always?

He changed his content and replied.

Ha ha ha. Very funny, Bill.

He frowned. Very funny, indeed. It's so funny that it's stupidly hurting him for a some reason. He know what it is but he won't name it, believing that if you don't name it the feeling will go away.

What a stupid thought.

*=*

Bill frowned, under his covers, with his adorable-looking bed hair and morning look. He clearly woke up because of his insides needed food, but he has other things in mind and texted Dipper first thing he woke up. Besides, the floor is too cold for his bare feet.

Under his yellow blanket, it feels like home.

But that isn't the case now. Dipper's replay is a bit off. Did he say something bad? He gotten worried a bit. It was tempting to say what is it. Maybe he'll try.

To: Pine Tree <3
Subject: But, I'm your idiot.

What's wrong, Pine Tree? You typed depressed.

He doesn't even know why he's so cautious around the brunet. He doesn't even care about guys, he cares about girls. But yet, he plays with them and throw them away after the sexual contact. Wasn't it always like that?

But still, it made him think, why?

From: Pine Tree <3
Subject: I don't own idiots.

Nothing's wrong with me, idiot.

Of course, there's nothing wrong. He would lie, such petty lies.

To: Pine Tree <3
Subject: But you /own/ me.

Pine Tree. I know how you lie, I can see your face on my screen. Not exactly true, it's metaphorical.

It still made him wonder why is he so concerned?

From: Pine Tree <3
Subject: Shut up.

Bill.. It's just something personal, okay?

"Why can't you tell me?" He hissed, getting angry. He flipped out his blanket to his lap, as he sat upright, typing furiously.

To: Pine Tree <3
Subject: I still won't.

Can't you tell me? Don't trust you me?

As if he was already gambling some chips on the game. And he is clearly losing his focus on.

From: Pine Tree <3
Subject: Please?

I can't answer that.

He doesn't trust him at all.

In frustration, he threw his phone at his head bed, it fell under the bed and forgotten. This is the reason why it bothers him so much. He groaned and collapsed on his back again, facing the ceiling.

"Damn.." He doesn't understand at all. He loves puzzles and unsolve mysteries, he won't lie that Dipper Pines is the biggest mystery for him now.

His way of thinking is like inside a labyrinth, running around, chasing what he is thinking. His actions are swift yet slow, it can be deadly yet it can save someone. His words are soft and wise, but it can be deadly and sharp once you pushed his forbidden buttons.

Bill doesn't know anything about him. Normally he wouldn't care. But it's annoying, because he do care.

*=*

Few hours later

Dipper was middle of the class, halfly listening to his professor's lectures. He studied this way back and knew this completely. It'll be more confusing if he listen for more information. Besides, that's not bothering him right now.

What's bothering is that Bill didn't replied his text earlier. Maybe saying that was a bit too harsh? Maybe it was rude? He doesn't know and it's killing him.

He scribbled something at his notebook, making it look like he's taking notes but actually he's just scribbling tiny tornados at the back of his notebook. He was bored. And drawing tornados makes him less bored.

Mabel isn't with him, the class was full of strangers. He doesn't give a shit when he entered the room and the whispers started, probably about the scene with Gideon again.

As said, he doesn't give a shit. He has other things in mind, like, why the fuck that Bill didn't replied?

He groaned mentally and creased his eyebrows.

Fucking cocky bastard, he written on his notebook.

But handsome and intimidating, made from heaven, has gorgoeus golden hair, beautiful honey-like eyes, perfect tan skin, has a soothing yet deep voice, a smile that can shine better than any stars.

I lo...

Dipper paused, realizing all what he had written. He redden through his ears and scratched all what he written in full speed.

What the fuck did he write!? He almost write the forbidden words! And that is not good! That's dangerous and bad. He was easily swooned again, damn his mind. He has to think of something else.

"And so, tomorrow, all of you will be doing a written report on the basketball playoff tomorrow." The proffesor stated.

Dipper blinks, twice. There is a basketball playoff tomorrow? He doesn't know that at all. Heck, where did he even put his event schedule?

Unconsciously, he raised his hand for a question. The professor acknowledge it, nodding at him.

"Who'll be playing in?" He asks.

"That's for you to find out, class." The professor states, looking around again.

"To make it better, you'll be choosing between the three news leads we discussed earlier." He followed.

The whole class groaned except Dipper, who's already choosing his lead. So it's sport news and is the headline of the newspaper, the first thing they have to see infront of a newspaper. He has to choose something simple but full of information.

"Don't groan on me. The deadline is after two days time of the game. That's all, class dismissed." The professor announced and let them go.

The other students packed their things and left the room with their group of friends. Dipper was left their, staring at the board, arguing whether what's best.

In the end, he sighed heavily, he packed his things and left the room with a nod at the professor.

He went to the cafeteria, he still have twenty minutes remaining before his next class. He have the exact change, he can buy that Iced Latte. Then the thought went back to him, he frowned again and pulled out his phone. Checking for any new texts but none.

He sighed heavily and put it back on his pocket again.

He went to the vending machine and bought the Iced Latte. Looking at it with a satisfied smile, he skipped off and went at his usual hiding spot.

When he arrived, he sat at the ground, doesn't even care if his pants might get dirty because of the soil and the snow, he leans at the tall wall of the building.

He gazed up at the sky, his Iced Latte on hand.

"It's a beautiful day indeed, not too cold and not too warm either."

He toast with the sky, thanking Mother Earth for a perfect day. But his day is nearly perfect.

He is still worried about Bill, he wanted to call him but it might be a little clingy, don't you think? Will he even answer? Maybe the blond is mad at him? Oh God, how will he ever show his face to him?

He sighed shakingly, having anxiety on his veins again. He held both of his hands together, trembling under the touch. Not because of the cold but how this friendship can end because of some stupid and rude reply he did.

He feels so stupid and an asshole.

He groaned, leaning his head at the wall. "God, fuck me." He says.

Unfortunately, God can't.

*=*

Mabel received a call from Melinda.

"'Sup, Mel?" She greeted as she nibble on her ham and cheese sandwich. She was at the cafeteria, keeping an eye out for Gideon and his mates. Besides, she knew that Dipper is safe at his hiding spot.

"What happened between Bill and Dip?"

Mabel stopped eating and focused on this sudden interesting topic. Good things she's eating alone for awhile.

"Dipper haven't told me anything?" She answered, unsure. "Why?"

"God. Bill is being an asshole. He's frustrated and kept groaning and sighing! There's a frying pan next to me and I won't hesitate to slap him with it!" Melinda yelled, annoyed.

Mabel sweatdropped. "Girl, chill. Symphatized with me and the other girls who loves his goegeous face. It'll be a waste." She says.

"Well, fuck me, I don't care. It's fucking irritating, Mabes! Ask Dipper what the fuck is up between them so that this can fucking end." Melinda can be such a potty mouth when in rage.

Mabel sighed heavily, pushing herself up from her seat. On search for her twin brother, but she's sure she won't catch up with him. She memorizes his schedule and he only have twenty minute break. But she'll try her best.

"I will, I will. Oh and tell Bill I'm bringing his first batch of cream puffs later. It's a deal. Byes!" She exclaimed and cutted the line.

She slinged her bag at her shoulder and left the cafeteria with a frown, thinking and muttering.

"What's the problem now, bro.."

*=*

Ces: This was fucking amazing, I tell you. I've never been so proud of myself.

GUESS WHO FINISHED THEIR EXAMS TODAY!!!!??

Words: 2257

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 108 14
Weirdmageddon is over and Dipper and Mabel return to California where their parents found out what happened and forbid them from going back next summ...
40.1K 1.5K 30
I heard you're a hopeless romantic. So, let's play a game. Let's annoy each other to death. Let's talk about anything. Let's hold hands. Let's tell e...
8.4K 459 38
Dipper Pines and his sister are back in Gravity Falls, however their experience is not a happy one. Sorrow overwhelms Dipper and Mabel. a familiar st...