The Flight To Jeddah [#Projec...

By FMwrites

We all love the "How did you meet?" stories. Here is a short story about how Ammi met hers. More

6:40am
7:45am
Mid Air
Habeeb
7:20am
Habeeb - Lady by the corner
Habeeb - Mid air
Qatar
KSA
Mecca
12
Confession(s)
14
Note
15
Finale
Epilogue
New Book.
Bored? Here's an Extra!

5:20am

10.1K 705 16
By FMwrites

AMMI!
The Adhaan and my alarm clock resounded in unison and suddenly my  little brother Adnan's voice rang in my ears as I pushed him gently off me.

Arggh Why is he awake this early!?
I pondered

"Ammi we are going to be late, the earlier you get up and dress the better"
that was my mum's voice.

I didn't even see her come in. She was packing the rest of my clothes I couldn't fit in my trolley. She finished and carried Adnan who was admist chuckles as she tickles him.

"The flight is 7am" I said under my breath. "What kind of early family do I have?" I sighed.

I dragged myself off the bed and went to the bathroom. I perfomed ablution and went to pray Subh. I performed my prayers and closed my eyes to get some ten mins sleep before I take a shower & get ready to meet everyone downstairs. I even set an alarm.

Dear Readers 😊
It's a Short story so it's gonna have short Chapters.
Sorry 😆
-FMwrites 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 19 21
Remi has always loved the forest, the different sounds, smells, the way she could get lost in it and never have to go home to her non-existent parent...
123K 3.2K 17
Unexpected. Meeting him was a one in a million chance. With just a simple conversation Mariah was hooked without even realizing it. While he was a s...
2 0 1
Phoenix's origin story, how they met Spamton, and what they decided to persue in their life as a newly graduated Addison.
2K 540 25
Catch the life of Sandra, as she takes us on a wiggly ride through her life in different short stories.