Especially For You (GOT7 Juni...

Por joyceaurelio

After 8 years, Mayomi finally met again her ex-boyfriend, Junior, who was surprisingly already a rising idol... Más

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~11~

~10~

1.3K 53 5
Por joyceaurelio

Concert day.

So this is what an arena looks like. It's my first time being here inside this huge stadium and what's better is that I'm going to be in the first row seats witnessing the performances by one of the popular idol groups here in Korea, 2PM!

"Mayomi-ssi, do you like it?" I turn to where the voice came from; JB.

"Ne, I love it." I chuckle.

"Someday, we will perform here too... someday." He smiles at me warmly.

I suddenly feel a pounding sensation in my chest. Why is my heart racing?

"Mayomi? Are you okay" He asks. I didn't realize that I was already holding onto my chest. I just nod then excuse myself to go to the restroom.

Oh wait, where is the restroom? Ugh, stupid Mayomi. Now I'm lost!

"Lost?" I turn around to see Nickhun from 2PM. Woah! He looks so cute in person!

"Thanks." He smiles at me. Did I just say that out loud? Eek. "Yes, you did." Why can't I shut my mouth?!

"Uh... do you know where the restroom is?"

"Just go to that left corner over there and you'll see the sign."

"Ah, gamsahamnida." I bow.

"Say, are you GOT7's new trainer?" He asks and I nod. I bid a goodbye and go to the restroom quickly.

Once I got in, I immediately enter a cubicle and sit on the toilet cover. Ugh, why are you so talkative, Mayomi? And you? Why were you beating so fast?

I hold onto my chest once again.

Wait, it's not like I lik- no. That can't be. I only have for Juni- no, that's worse! He's not even Jinyoung! Aish, what is wrong with me today?

"Mayomi, is that you?" I hear Andie outside and I quickly exit the cubicle.

"Who were you talking to?" Don't tell me I was talking out loud again. "No one. Kaja?"

We go out and hear the crowd already cheering for the group.

"Seems like it's going to be a wild night." She giggles and pulls me by the wrist and lead me to the first row seats.

The fans were all holding lightsticks and banners where the names of the members of 2PM were written. They were chanting and calling them their names with an 'oppa' at the end.

The concert starts with fireworks at both sides of the stage and they go out and reveal themselves.

It was a night filled with noise and laughter coming from the adoring fangirls and fanboys. There were also lucky fans who got into the stage and be with them. One of them was Andie who got a hug from her bias, Wooyoung.

At the end, the ones who won the meet and greet tickets formed their lines and got the chance to be with the whole 2PM and got a selca with them.

The whole stadium went crazy and too crowded. I can't even see Andie anymore.

"Excuse me. Excuse me." So this is what a stampede feels like.

"Mayomi!"

---

Where is she?

The fans are already going crazy and the guards are trying to calm them down. I should've not left her.

"Mayomi!" There she is. I see her making her way out from the crowd.

She sees me and waves at me. I go to her and help her out.

"That was such a headache, who knew it could be this crowded." She exclaims and I giggle.

"Of course. It's 2PM they're here for."

We both go to the backstage and we rest on the lounge room.

"Wasn't that fun?" I ask and she smiles and nods. "Okay, then. So... who were you talking to in the cubicle earlier?"

"I was just talking to myself, Andie. That's all."

Oh yeah, I was the one who called out Mayomi earlier. You thought it was someone else? Hehe.

"Noona! I bought snacks!" Bambam comes in running inside and he gives us a plastic bag which contains chips and drinks.

"Yah! Give me some too!" Yugyeom comes in then the rest of the group follows.

"Oh, good. You two are safe. I thought you were lost in the crowd." JB says as he sits on one of the couches.

---

JB's POV

Good thing the both of them are safe. I really thought something bad will happen to May- I mean to them.

~Flashback~

The fans are getting crowded and I see that Mayomi's lost.

I see her having a hard time getting out of the crowd's craziness over our sunbae.

"Ma-"

"Mayomi!"

She suddenly looks at the direction beside me and waves. So Andie called her.

I go to where the guys are, at the vending machine probably buying food again.

"Hyung, you look like you lost something, what's wrong?" Jackson asks. Maybe I did. I lost her.

"Who's her?" Did I just say that out loud? "Uhm, yeah you just did." Stupid mouth.

"Are you really okay? You look like you're going to be sick." He asks again and I just nod.

"Let's go. They might be looking for us now." Junior says and we go to the lounge.

~End of flashback~

We all separated ways and went home.

I go to my room and plop down onto my bed then stare at the ceiling.

Do I like her? But that's impossible... I think, maybe? I don't know!

Okay, so when did this happen? Flashback... flashback...

I can't remember!

But whenever I see her, this thing located in the chest between the lungs behind the sternum and above the diaphragm; the heart, my heart, it's always beating so fast.

But I can't just possibly like her, right?

From what I remember in 5th grade Science class, the heart can beat over 100bps whenever the human body reacts to something frightening, when it runs or do strenous activities, when it becomes nervous, or if they fall in lo- wait what? What am I saying right now?

Am I really falling in love with her? With Mayomi?

Suddenly, the door opens and I see Youngjae.

"Hyung! You're sweating!" Youngjae exclaims then goes out the room again. I hear him calling out the other guys.

"Woah! What have you been doing, hyung?" Bambam smiles slyly. Such a byuntae.

Junior comes in, carrying a basin with water and a cloth.

"I knew something was wrong." Jackson sits at the edge of my bed.

"I'll call manager hyung and tell him about your condition." Mark says and goes out.

"Here, hyung. Take this." Yugyeom gives me a pill and a glass of water. I drink it and thank him.

These guys can really be caring at times.

"Sleep tight." Junior is the last one who exits the room and Youngjae is already sleeping.

Aish, stupid love trying to cast a spell on me.

It won't work on me because tomorrow, I'll prove it.

I'll prove to myself that I don't like Mayomi nor do I even love her.

This heart will not beat fast and I will not react weird feelings towards her.

And when I finally proved it... then...

"Then what?"

"Youngjae..." Please tell me he didn't hear it.

"Sorry hyung, I did." Oh come on!

---

Sorry for not posting sooner. Someone broke my bias list and I just had to spazz about it. Lame excuse, I know.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

223K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
76.4K 3.4K 78
❤️
44.5K 926 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
284K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."