aid • kylo ren

By sithlarissa

→ A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... After the battle on the Starkiller base with resistance suppo... More

EXTENDED SUMMARY
PROLOGUE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
EPILOGUE
PLAYLIST
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
BONUS CHAPTER I
BONUS CHAPTER II
BONUS CHAPTER III
BONUS CHAPTER IV
SPIN-OFF
Q&A

XXI

23.3K 628 686
By sithlarissa

Kylo wouldn't leave her side for the whole day. All throughout the check up he stayed with her. The thought had crossed Kylo's mind that he was probably in the way with the amount of times Numa told him 'excuse me' but he couldn't help it. This girl loved him. And he wasn't leaving her anytime soon. She was too important to him.

Luna would sneak small smiles at him during the check up. He kept smiling back before remembering that he had his mask on. Idiot.

"I'm all done, you can leave when you feel up to it."

"Thanks Numa." Luna smiled and the Twi'lek left silently.

Kylo removed his helmet and moved in front of Luna and grabbed her hands. So smooth. Not course and rough like his. He kissed her knuckles.

"So."

"So." Luna grinned.

"Did you want to do something? Because I'm not leaving your side ever again."

Luna laughed. "Sure."

"What would you like to do?" Kylo asked.

"I just want to be with you." Luna smiled and raised her eyebrows slightly.

Kylo smiled at her.

She moved so her small hand was cupping Kylo's cheek.

"I want to be with you in the closet way possible."

Kylo looked into her eyes and knew what she meant.

"You want to..?" Kylo asked, blushing, but he still brought her closer to him.

"Only if you want to."

Believe me. He thought. He definitely wanted to. Really bad.

Luna wanted to be as close to Kylo as humanly possible, she wanted to connect in the most intimate way, especially after Kylo told her he loved her. She didn't give herself away to just anyone. Kylo is special to her. And he loves her.

"Ok, Luna." Kylo smiled.

Kylo wasn't a virgin and he wasn't a stranger to sex either. And he knew Luna wasn't a strange to it either. But, weirdly, he was excited. And Luna was too. It had been a while for both of them.

Kylo escorted her out of the medical centre and to his quarters.

They barely made it through the door before Kylo threw his helmet off and they were all over each other. Emotions were running high for both of them since telling each other that they loved each other. And they wanted to be close. As close as two people can be.

They kissed hard. Heated. Nothing was close enough. Kylo ran his large hands up and down her arms before holding her face as she tangled her fingers in his overgrown curls. He pushed her up against the wall and she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist. He held her thighs to keep her in place. Their lips never left each other. Kylo unbuttoned Luna's uniform and ran his fingers over the smooth skin of her torso. Luna loved the feeling. She tugged at his robes and Kylo moved her to the bed, placing her down before removing his robes. She removed her pants and shoes and the two were close again. No words were spoken, each touch and each kiss speaking for themselves.

~*~

Luna lay her head on Kylo's bare chest. Her left arm draped over his waist. She was in awe of how defined he was. His torso was smooth, a pleasant contrast to his calloused hands that had moved all over her just minutes before. She could feel his heart beating, it wasn't fast like usual, but a steady, strong beat that reassured her.

Kylo was really happy right now. Everything in this moment was perfect. He didn't dare think about anything else except the amazing euphoria that he'd experienced and the beautiful girl that lay on his chest. He played with the ends of her hair as they sat in silence. He smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." she turned her head to look at him and smile.

She turned so she was laying on her stomach, her arm holding his torso. She grinned.

"Tell me something about you." She kissed his chest.

"About me?" She looked beautiful in the dim lighting.

"Yes, anything. Something good."

"Something good?"

Luna nodded, grinning.

Kylo thought for a moment. It was hard. To think of something. His life had been shrouded in darkness for a long as he can remember. He thought back to his father. If she shared her painful past, he should share one good story from his.

"When I was really little, my father used to spend heaps of time with me. One time I went with him and my mother on a trip to Takodana. It's a really pretty planet with lots of green and there's water and everything - you would love it. And my father wanted to take me to see the waterfalls further inland whilst my mother rested after the long trip. He complained that I was too slow and piggy backed me the rest of the way in"

"How old were you?"

Kylo thought for a moment. "Maybe 4? or 3? No, definitely 4."

Luna giggled, "Go on."

"Anyway we got there and we spent a good 4 hours at the waterfalls, jumping in and playing games. I remember us lying down on a rock in the sun to try and dry our clothes before we got back to my mother. The sun was really warm and I moved a little closer to my father, and he put his arm around me and he told me he loved me."

Kylo's eyes were brimming with tears. Don't let them fall.

"He wasn't big on being mushy like that, always having an excuse when he was, so him telling me he loved me was rare and I told him I loved him too. We lay there for a while longer and I must have fallen asleep because I woke up in the bed of my father's ship and we were in hyperspace again."

Luna smiled. "That's a really nice story" She moved on her back again and cuddled into him more.

Luna was content that Kylo told him something of his past. He never talked about himself or his family. This was the first she had heard his family and she liked hearing the story. She tried to imagine little 4 year-old Kylo, or Ben - as Leia had told her, climbing over logs, slowing down his dad, she smiled at the thought.

"Yeah, it is a good story." Kylo agreed. A small tear fell over his eyes and down his cheek. Blast it. He wiped it away quickly with his fingers, but Luna caught the action and looked up at him and moved onto her stomach again and rested her chin on his chest.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Kylo breathed. He took a big breath through his nose.

Luna looked at him, Kylo stayed staring at the ceiling.

"It's just been a while since I've talked about my father."

Luna smiled and kissed his chest. "It's ok."

Kylo looked at her and smiled and he moved to give her lips a kiss. It was short but reassuring.

They broke away and Luna moved back down on her back. "I didn't take you as one to cry after sex."

Kylo laughed. "Shut up" he said and hit her arm playfully.

She laughed and then closed her eyes, sighing, moving closer into Kylo.

"Goodnight, Kylo, love you."

Kylo smiled and closed his eyes and tightened his arms on her.

"Goodnight, love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
4.1K 177 18
•STORY IS FINISHED • Read my conversations for info• ----- You are a technician on the Supremacy, well you used to be. Kylo Ren, the Supreme Leader o...
160K 3.1K 23
[WARNING: this book contains dark and graphic elements. proceed with much caution!] you're deviant, intelligent, and sharp-tongued. you'd do anything...
23.4K 741 8
Kylo Ren had always struggled to keep the hungry and pesky, darkness inside of him away from the light - but overtime, when the fight within only tor...