The Singer(Undertale SANS X R...

By SweetFoxyPig

You...are just some teenager who wants something exciting to happen in their life. You have the talent to sin... More

Its 2018 (Now 2019)
Running late
Backstory
Choir
Lunch Talk
The Boy and Job
Something fishy...
Aurthors Note
The Pizza Teen and Anime
The Contest
The News
Hanging Out
Meeting him
The Party
The Apperance
Authors Note
School Apperance
Quick Authors Note
Lunch Date
I...
Eehh
Why do I love you?
So So Sorry!
The Need to Forget
Almost Happy Ending
The Singer
Hey everyone!

Im Sorry

699 22 20
By SweetFoxyPig

Prepare for the feels train

I woke up, but found myself in a dark room. I slowly sat up and quickly held my head. Because of throbbing pain. About 5 seconds later, it disappeared.

I release my hand and looked around for some sort-of door. Then, a flash of light appeared from the corner of my eye. I looked in that direction and it happened again. The light was blue, then sans popped in my head. Along with the guy that attacked me and...

What I did.

I got up and ran to that direction. Soon, I found my self in a room- er, hallway. The hallway had an orange window, tiles and pillars. But the windows caught my attention because it's the same design as Toreil's dress.

What does that mean?

I took one step forward. Then out of no where, a blue bone came towards me. I ran behind a pillar on my right, and it landed on the same spot I was just at. I looked at where it came from and was shocked.

Its was Sans and my monster half, fighting.

They both had horrifying looks on their face and eyes, but sans....looks different.

Each time a bone pierced the other me, he would cry. Each time the other me stopped breathing in his arms, he brushed their hair out of their face and whisper in their ear 'I love you.'. And...each time he summoned his blasters, he'll say 'I'm sorry'.

After 56 tries, sans fell to the ground.

He is was filled with so much grief, so much sadness, he just collapsed.

I can't help, but run to him.

I want to comfort him. I want to hug him and cry on his shoulder. I want to tell him....

....tell sans....

That I love him.

But, something is blocking my way to him.

"Sans!" I yelled out, but he didn't respond. The other me laughed.

"Oh, sansy~ Whats wrong? To sad to do anything now? Wow. You are boring~"

"Leave him alone you bitch/bastard!" I shouted, banging my fists on the invisible wall. Sans didn't say anything.

The other me giggled, twirling the knife in hand. "Nothing to say to your dirty brother killer~?" They asked.

Sans slowly looked up. "i....i know you didn't mean to kill him, (Y/N). Please. Turn back to the person i knew. The girl/guy i loved."

The other me stopped. They are in shock, but laughed like a mad man.

"You think I would ever love you?! You where just dirt I liked to play with~" I swore I heard sans' heart break.

"Sans! Don't listen to them! I love you! I love you to. Please. Get up and beat them up! You have to..." I shouted once more.

The other me walked closer to Sans. They lifted the knife above him and lifted his head to look him in the eye. They smiled.

"You look pathetic, but cute at the same time~ Any last words?" Sans chuckled, tears still coming out of his eyes. "Just...know that i still love you. Even after all of this. i... i still believe you are my sweet princess/prince i know."

I covered my mouth. No....no no no no! The wall disappeared and with all my might, I ran towards him. But it feels like I'm not going to make it.

They 'tch'ed. "Don't call me princess/prince." They said coldly. They lifted the knife higher and higher and-

"Sans!" I shouted, tears pouring out. He turned and saw me, with my arm out and eyes glossy. He smiled at me and said:

"im sorry."

The other me plunged the knife in his skull.

"Sans!" I jolted up. I held my head in my hands and screamed. I mixed it with sobs and chocks. I then felt cold hands shake my shoulders, but I wouldn't pay attention. So then the pair of hands touched mine and removed them from my head. I looked at that direction and saw Sans, bent over.

Breathing.

Not crying. Not sad. Just...

Worried. Uncertain.

"S-Sans?" I asked. He sighed. "im glad you're ok, but what happened?" I looked around to see I was laying down on the blue-orange couch, where I turned back to see him, waiting for my answer. I sat up, holding my head.

"Well, what do you mean?" "You were calling my name and whimpered." I felt red rush to my face. "Um, I w-was..um. I had a blackout." He smiled. "You're saying 'Um' again, (Y/N). Are you nervous about something?" My face grew hotter. "No, I'm not!"

He chuckled. "Is that all I said?" He stood up, and placed his hands in his pockets. A blue blush across his face, but continued to smile. "Not really..."

I looked at him in confusion. "Then why-" I was cut off when Frisk and Papyrus came out from the corner of the room. When frisk saw me, they ran and jumped on me, hugging me. "(Y/N)!" "Woah, hey frisk. Sorry I worried you." I said, then I realized something. "Frisk?"

They looked up at me. "Yeah?"

"How did you get here?"

They thought for a moment. "Yesterday, at the party, Mettaton and me exchanged numbers!" I sighed. "Tell me, at least you watched the new episode of (favorite cartoon)?" They nodded, happily. "You should have seen it! It was so cool!" I giggled. "I bet it was." "Do you want to know about it?" I rested my head on my arm. "Maybe later. Introduce me to your friend, will ya'?" Frisk lit up with joy. They took my hand, and forced me off the couch. As I past Sans, I had an idea. "Sans, introduce me to your brother." I smiled. He looked shocked, but shrugged anyways.

Long story short, Papyrus is really into puzzles and making pasta. And he and Sans are something. So is Frisk. They all seem like such a great family. Such great friends.

Then out of no where, Mettaton came towards us. "Sorry to interrupt, darlings~ but the crowd is getting restless." This came out of no where. "Wait. You guys had a concert, and your out here!?" Paps and Sans looked at each other, and had embarrassing looks on their faces. I placed my hands on my hips/ crossed my arms.

"Well? What are you guys going to do?" Mettaton thought and smiled at an idea. "You and Sans should sing a duet~" I had pink rise to my face. I looked over at Frisk and they had a grin. "You both are very good singers together, big sis/bro." "I-I...don't think. Um, Sans?" He shrugged. "I wouldn't mind." "Wha-" "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE PERFORMANCE!" Its one versus four.

Cant win this argument. I sighed. "I guess I'll do it, but I'm picking the song." I demanded. Mettaton clapped. "Great, darling. But we need to find you some clothes." He took hold of my arm and dragged me to a changing room. Mettaton had me sit in a seat, that had a mirror, and lifted up two different types of clothing.

"So, darling~ which is better?"

15 minutes later

I faced everyone in a (favorite color) short ruffled dress with one strap, black heels and my hair in a pony tail with make-up/tee-shirt with a vest, black pants and my hair brushed. Everyone stood in 'awe' while mettaton felt proud of his work.

I was starting to feel embarrassed. "L-lets just go." I followed Mettaton to the stage, with Sans closely following. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Sans. "Don't come up, till i mention you. And plus, you'll do great. i know you will." He smiled and walked up the stage and stopped in the spotlight.

"hey, everyone. Sorry to keep you waiting. Don't want to rattle you bones." I heard groans and laughter. "Heh, anyways, tonight is a little different. For my first song, it's going to be a duet. Its me and a close friend of mine. So guys," he winked. "Be nice." The whole crowd roared. I held my microphone close. Sans held his hand towards me, with a big grin on his face. "Please welcome, (Y/N)." The crowed roared again and I walked up, next to him.

I smiled at the crowed and stopped next to Sans. I leaned into the microphone. "Hey everyone. Its weird. I never thought I would be on this stage. Singing with my close friend. I hope you like it." I looked over to mettaton and gave him a nod. He got the message and turned on the song I want to sing. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Play song

Y- I used to me so happy, but without you here I feel so low. I watched you as you left, but I can never seem to let you go.

I opened my eyes, now comfortable and I looked over at Sans.

'Cause once upon a time, you were my everything. Its clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing. Its bury deep inside me, but I feel there's something you should know~

I smiled at Sans.

I'll never forget you. And you'll always be by my side. From the day that I met you. I knew I will love you till the day I die.

I looked back to the crowd and did a little dance. I continued to smile and they cheer.

And I will never want so much more. And in my heart I will always be sure. I will never forget you. And you'll always be by my side. Till the day I die.

I looked over at Sans and stick my tongue out. He chuckled and I giggled. he walked towards me and spun me around. The crowd went wild again. I laughed and tried to step aside, but Sans held on to my wrist. I turned and faced him and he winked at me.

S- funny how we both end happy, but everything seems alright. I wonder what will happen of we went back and put up a fight.

He spun me around again.

Y&S- Cause once upon a time, you were my everything.

S- Its clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing. So what in this world do you think could ever take you off my mind?

Y- I will never forget you.

I smiled and took a few steps back to my left away from him to face my side of the crowd. I closed my eyes.

Y&S- And you'll always be by my side. From the day that I met you. I knew I will love you till the day I die.

I looked at Sans and he looked at me.

Y- And I will never want so much more. And in my heart I will always be sure. I will never forget you. And you'll always be by my side. Till the day I die.

I slowly walked towards him.

Doing it, loving it. Everything that we do.

He does the same.

S- And all along, i knew i had something special with you.

I blushed, but continued.

Y- But sometimes you just gotta know that these things fall through.

S- But im still tried and i can't hide my connection with you.

By now, we was face to face.

Y&S- Feeling it, loving it. Everything that we do. And all along, I knew I had something special with you. But sometimes you just gotta know that these things fall through. And I can't hide my connection with you~

The crowd is now forever gone for me, or maybe us.

Y- I'll never forget you. And you'll always be by my side. From the day that I met you. I knew I will love you till the day I die. And I will never want so much more. And in my heart I will always be sure.
I wll never forget you.

He placed his free hand in mine, but we still face each other.

And you'll always be by my side. Till the day I die.

S- Till the day i die, Till the day i die, Till the day i die, Till the day i die, Till the day i die, Till the day i die

Y- I wll never forget you. I wll never forget you.

Till the day I die.

End song

He started to lean in and I began to close my eyes. Thats when I realized we never had a date. Plus...why do this here? Do this now! I'm not even sure if this is true...if he is even interested in me. I covered my mouth and ran off stage.

I saw Frisk, Papyrus and Mettaton looking at me in confusion. I took frisk's hand. "(Y-Y/N)? What happened-" "We are going home, Frisk."

"How come?" They asked, sadly. I looked up at Mettaton. "Please. Take us back home." He was about to protest, but agreed. I followed him out the back door. He orders one of his guys to drive them to my house. Me and Frisk went in the back with Mettaton.

While Frisk and Mettaton was silently talking, I stared at the window.

Knowing tomorrow will be better, feels me with determination.

Hey Guys!

Sorry for long update.

YouTube got me hard.

Anyways, talk to you guys later! I have some news!
-Aliciaisawesome12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1K 24
(Y/N) is an artist. An extraordinary one to say the least. She is quickly climbing her way up the ranks. And who knows, one day she may even become f...
4K 151 52
UNDER REVISION (Check out Memories!) BTW- Sans is human in this. The story will explain. He has a sister named Chelsea and he is your "cousin".This...
12.9K 263 29
Y/N was the eldest of the royal family. Her life was great. She was turning 16, the age where she'll be able to help her parents with royal duties, a...
111K 3.7K 52
(Y/N). A peculiar soul; A human core, with a skeleton's power. Her parents are ashamed of her, beating her every time they catch her using magic. One...