Mr Bad Boy And I

By AriiLii

Mackayla didn't know what to do with herself when the new boy ,or should I say bad boy, moved in next door. ... More

Authors Note,
1- Who the hell are you?
2- i wouldn't call it obsessing, would you?
3- are you for real ?
4- out of my mind
5.you make me hate popcorn
6.if his name was food, i would devour it
7. To close but im loving it
8.baby sitting??
10.my bathroom attire
11.speechless
12.who the hell is this chick?
13 .Regret
14. my second chance ??
15. whats going on?!?
16. bitch he's taken- part 1
17.bitch he's taken part 2
18.BHT part 3
19.You left us
20.Too good to be true
21- their king is back.
22.VANILLA
23.you will be mine
Sorry
The Story Continues ☺☺☺
24. Shortlived Moments
25. Stalker
PLEASE READ.
27. Bad Boy Heartbreak
28. Work work work
DAMM

26.Stalker pt 2

4K 142 60
By AriiLii

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As promised, thanks for the response on my bitches story, she updated so go read it. Enjoyyyyyyy x

.

..

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
Mackayla's P.O.V
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know",

I let out a breath, realising who this person was.

"What are you doing here", I said and for some reason my voice didn't sound as strong as it should have.

"You weren't answering me, I got worried",

I had pulled him away where it was just the two of us. We watched as my mother laid the flowers down. Dads favourite.

I don't know why, but I didn't feel anything. I couldn't do anything. I wanted to cry but I couldn't.

I watched as Shayla finally broke down. Her brave font that she had kept up during the ride here was destroyed.

I watched as Mum pulled Shay into a hug and they cried onto each other.

That was all I could do. Watch.

I felt a hand wipe something of my face.
I reached up and grabbed, it was then I realized that I'd been crying. I looked at him, and I was suddenly engulfed in his arms.

I hugged back just as tight. I was still aware of Alex's stare on the both of us.

I pulled away.

We spent a good 30 minutes there.

I didn't move from my position. I just stood and watched.

I watched as Shay and Alex said a few words.

I watched and I found out that this wasn't the first time Alex had been here. I found out that all these years he was gone, he had still been watching over us.

I was broken out of my trance by my mothers voice.

"Kayla, I think its time for us to go",

"No mum, I'm gonna stay a bit longer, I'll catch the bus home." I said feebly.

"Alright then, here's some mone-",

She was cut of by a hand pushing hers  with the money back to her.
"You don't have to worry about that Miss cole, I'll drive her home",

Mum smiled thanking him. She kissed my cheek , grabbed Shayla and they were off back the way we came from.

It was just us now.

The silence was evident in the air. Only the soft whisper of the wind was heard.

But I turned to him.

"Why are you really here Hunter",

He brought his hand up to his neck. He looked nervous. Kinda cute too.

Never mind. Bad kayla. He looked ugly as shit.

" I told you already Kayla, I like you, I haven't had these feelings for anyone in a long time since Ab-" he stopped his sentence.

"Since a long time OK, and I'm not gonna quit these feelings. My second chance of being happy and I mean, actually being happy with some who feels for my me just as much and wont go behind my fucking back and cheat with my friend",

Wait. Hollup.

He was cheated on?

"Well welcome to the club dude", I said with a small laugh.

My face was probably semi red by now. This is the second time he's admitted his feelings for me. What if he really means it. But first I wanted to find out about this girl. Hunters first love. It didn't feel right saying that in my head. Something dropped in my stomach just thinking of the words. What is this?

"Tell me. Tell me about her",

He stopped to think for a moment before he made up his mind.

"Alright but not here, cmon",

I said goodbye to dad, promising I'd be here again next week.

I followed Hunter out of the cemetery .

It was a short walk but when we finally got there, there was no car.

"Hunter, unless your gonna fly us to the the nearest cafe take us to your car."

"Macki babe, I didn't drive her in a car, that beauty over there is my other means of transport", he said pointing to a black and silver motor bike.

Lol

Loooool.

"If you think I'm getting on that, your fucking crazy hunty",

Omg

No

The words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them.

I called him Hunty. Maybe he wouldn't notice.

The smirk he was giving me told me other wise.

I gave him a glare that said  'make a smart comment and I will end you'.

He simply chuckled and said.

" don't worry, I'll protect you , now come on or you won't hear anything about what you want to hear."

Now here's the jerk I know.

He walked over to the death in disguise and got on. He pulled out 2 helmets and handed me one after I hesitantly walked over to him.

Shaking slightly I got on, struggling until Hunter pulled me on. His hands were wrapped firmly around my waist, we were too close, I could feel his breath on my face. This had to stop before i do something I would regret later. fine. 50/50 chance i would regret it later.

I brought up the helmet and put it between us, trying to get rid of this closeness. He noticed and turned around, sighing. I tried to ignore the obvious change in mood.

I put on the helmet as he started up the death machine. He didn't even wait for me to get settled before he sped off. I quickly wrapped my hands around his waist tightly screaming.

"HUNTER I'M GOING TO KILL YOUUU",

I was replied by with a laugh "Hold on tight princess",

I pressed my face against his back holding on for dear life.

After what felt like a lifetime we finally came to a stop.

It took me less than 2 seconds to jump off and started hitting Hunter swearing at him on many different languages.

He laughed through the whole thing.

Once I got tired he  grabbed my hand and led me inside. I ignored the Tingle's which shot up throughout my arms through his touch.

When we were inside he led me to the counter and ordered .

"Kayyyyylaaaaaaaa , my bitch. ",

I turned around and was met with a familiar face.

"T'neil , why aren't you at school?",

"Fuck school, why aren't you at school, wait ohhhhh, are you alright , why are you here",

This boy and his i don't give a fuck attitude.

T'neil was what you could call my boy bestfriend. A typical ladies man with his Caribbean looks.

If you haven't noticed my friends tend to be multi cultural, I love the different cultures around the world. I'd love to travel one day with my partner. That would be the perfect honeymoon.

"Business ", i replied.

He laughed . "yeah sure, business, text me when you get home, I'll give you an update on my trip to Italy", he wiggled his eyebrows and smirked gesturing things and thrusting in the air.

I giggled and waved him off, but I felt a presence by my side and I knew it was Hunter by his scent.

His voice completely changed as he uttered the next few words. I shivered as he  laid his hands on my lower back.

"Who's this",

T'neil turned back around stood up straight and I knew he was about to say something to worsen the situation. He was always the joker. The class Clown. I closed my eyes and waited for it.

"Its Mr I've  fucked your bitch to you sir", he gestured to me and i face palmed trying to cover up my laugh.

0.0009 seconds later i realized that the grip Hunter had on me was now gone and on T'neil's throat

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

Cliff hanging this shit again, sowwy, but then next chapter may be a bit calmer. MAYBE. Be on the look out for the first chapter of my new book, The Maxwell Brothers, as this chapter is done.

Bye my lovelies. ;) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
105K 1.5K 9
When the school player/bad boy, Jaxton Cole, meets the schools good girl gone bad, Valentine Hills, there's no telling what will happen. But one thin...
410 9 4
Meet Emma Rodriguez. Also known as the 'bad girl.' The girl everyone fears. Hell, even the teachers are afraid of her. She cares about nothing, only...
115K 3.4K 35
They tried to warn her. All he was going to do was break her heart. Well, then let him break it. *** High school. The dreaded part of our lives whe...