Never Be The Same » Lirry Sta...

Od HipstaaLilo

What's life without love? What's living without loyalty? What's forgiveness without Hurt? Nothing, and that’s... Viac

Never Be The Same [Lirry Stayne]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
NEW OWNERS

Chapter Five

1.8K 60 11
Od HipstaaLilo

Liam’s P.O.V (This was meant to be on last chapter)

Before I knew it I was ripped off the couch harshly, Zayn had a hold of my waist pulling me along the bus. “Zayn, wha-what are you doing?” I spoke in complete fear.

He didn’t bother to answer just kept pulling me along soon giving up throwing me on the ground. My back ached as it hit the floor; he pushed on my stomach, slowly his hand rising up my chest. “Zayn, what are you doing?”  My voice spoke in fear

I didn’t know what was happening but I did know that he was in fact drunk. The amount of alcohol that mingled on his breath made me want to hurl. There was so much that it wasn’t funny.

I looked away for a second but before I knew it I could feel his hands slowly but steadily dript on my inner elbow. His fingers tickled my skin as it drifted away from my elbows back to my chest.

I had a feeling of what was going to happen and if it was that there was no way I wanted it, defiantly not with him like this. “Zayn stop, I don’t want this” I pleaded. It was a waist of breath because I could feel him push more of his wait onto my legs so I couldn’t escape his embrace. He started to grip the bottom of my shirt and before I knew it, it was lying down right next to me.

I shook my body trying to brake free but it wasn’t working. Wet sloppy lips suddenly emerged on to naked torso. My hands ran through his hair trying to push him off.

“Zayn stop I don’t want it, now stop” He grunted loudly slowly his hands dipping down towards my jeans. I took a deep breath as I heard my zip, zip down. It didn’t take long at all until he had shoved my jeans down to my ankles. “Zayn please” I begged but it was no use, scary thoughts barged through my mind thinking of bad memories, I let a whimper escape my lips please no, please no .My mind kept repeating, if only one of the boys would walk through that door and save me from this.  

“C’mon. Baby. Let’s. Have. Some. Fun.” he wailed in and out of breaths, kissing the brim of my underwear.

“No! Stop just please stop” before I knew it a cold breeze was felt of my privates and Zayn was starting to undress himself. I grabbed his hand pushing it off of my chest. But I hesitated and his hands where both wrapped about mine pinning me to the ground. With all my strength I tried to break free but he was just too strong. His hand ran down my thigh brushing his thumb against my privet. “Zayn, get off” he looked at me for a split second but soon closed his eyes dripping his head back down.

I tried as hard as I could to kick him or punch or just do anything but nothing was working. It wasn’t until I winced in pain as he suddenly reached down and griped it tight. It hurt like a cunt but before he could do anything else I reached out smacking his face hard.

I gulped as he looked up at me, anger filled his eyes “What the fuck was that?” he hissed. I took a deep breath in before yelling Stop. But that made no difference he punched me in the face making my head turn to the side. My vision was quite blurry. After one good punch he had gotten me good. I felt him turn my body over so I was lying down on my front, he gripped my arm pushing me into the floor It hurt so bad but I couldn’t do anything I just had to lie there and take it. He started to push it into me; I winced as he started thrusting pushing harder.

“S-s-st-stop, ple-pl-please, I beg of y-y-you.” I winced in pain as he kept slamming into me. It didn’t work my eyes were blurry as tears filled my vision. I couldn’t take it any longer it hurt so badly but finally after about five minutes of thrusting he stopped pulling it out, it was such a relief but still fucking hurt.

I buried my head into the floor baling my eyes out; I couldn’t move I was stuck there naked. I sore Zayn’s feet walk away pulling some of his clothes on then hearing the door slam. I was left there broken, alone and raped.

Harry’s P.O.V

“What’s happening here?” I jumped back as Louis scared the hell out of me.

“Um…er” I mumbled, his eyes fell to Niall who was out cold in my arms. “Had a little too much to drink.” I chuckled; Louis wasn’t that Impressed with what I had to say; standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

“Really now” I just smiled a little trying to see the funny side of this but he wasn’t having it. “Jesus Harry, what were you even doing? Going out on a night like tonight? We have a concert tomorrow plus many interviews and a meet and greet” Louis sighed raising his voice fiercely.

I blocked out the sound of having to listen to Louis lecture, but suddenly something inside of me clicked. Liam. “Here hold this” I said pushing Niall into Louis arms.

“Harry? What the hell”

I pulled the door handle; opening to a lot of heat blasting in my face. “Liam?” I shouted speeding through the bus. “Liam?” I repeated myself, I walked into the lounge area of the bus of were Liam was sleeping last time I left him. The blanket was left loosely hanging on the couch half hanging on the floor, followed with some of his clothes that where scatted on the floor.

“Harry! What are you doing?” Louis muttered angrily, “He’s fucking heavy Haz” Niall’s head hit the table as Louis placed him sitting at the table.

“Liam’s not hear” I wailed

“What do you mean Liam’s not hear” he rolled his eyes crossing his arms over his chest.

“He was there” I pointed to the rug “and now his not. See”

Louis chuckled walking over and down the hall of the bus where the bunks were, I watched nervously as Louis pulled his head under the curtain with only his ass sticking out but then I suddenly realized that it was my bunk that he was looking in not Liam’s.

It was a couple seconds later when Louis came out again “His sleeping” he muttered, I relaxed a little “Have a look for you self-it’s your bunk” I shuffled forward standing next to Louis shifting the curtain to see Liam’s sleeping body lie. His back was facing us with the blanket pulled up to his shoulder and his head was tucked into his arm. I wanted to so badly kiss his forehead and say good night but that wasn’t possible.

I ran my hand over his shoulder staring at his figure for a couple more seconds, but soon leaving. I was worrying for no reason he was completely safe and didn’t need me at all. But that’s when it hit me. Where was Zayn? He wasn’t here and I know that for shore.

“Louis where’s Zayn?” I asked. Louis shrugged his shoulders lifting Niall up in to arms guiding him towards his bed.

“Probably out drinking” he muttered

“Yeah” I whispered, kicking my shoes off relaxing back into the couch, I felt stupid, really stupid. I was wrong at that feeling in my stomach it wasn’t anything. Liam’s fine his sleeping there nothing wrong with him, and there I was making myself look stupid thinking that something was wrong when it wasn’t.

“I’m such an idiot Lou” I wailed, tears where warming up in my eyes Louis shifted over sitting next to me bracing me into a hug.

“No Harry you’re not stupid why do you even think that?”

“Because I am, I rushed home because I had this feeling that something was wrong with Liam. I was going out of my mind and I got home to everything being fine. And now I just feel completely stupid Lou. I’m just useless.” He rubbed my shoulder back and forth twisting my body towards his. My face fell to the floor I didn’t want to look him in the eye.

“You’re not useless you just a caring friend, and Liam is so lucky to have someone like you. Don’t feel stupid coz you never do anything wrong. He get round and realize what’s standing in front of him and then he’ll be regretting every stupid thing he ever did.” He pulled my chin up with his finger, I smiled lightly hugging him tight.

“Thanks Lou, I love you. You’re the best”

“Same ere’”

Liam’s P.O.V

I had just managed to get up off the floor and make my way to my bunk, it was the middle one and there was a little jump to getting up there. My body was aching all over I could barely move so there was no way I was going to make it up there.

I bent down a little heading into Harry’s bunk that was just under mine, I winced in pain as I fully got in there landing hard on my side. Tears were welling up in my eyes, there was so many thoughts running around in my head of everything that had happened this day.

Zayn still wasn’t back from when he left and I hope he didn’t show his face here again. It wasn’t that bad this time what he had done I must admit I have had much worse but that doesn’t matter the pain his caused me starts getting me thinking that maybe I should end it.

I guess the lads where right he hasn’t changed.

“What’s happening here?” I sudden voice echoed through the door that was Louis I’m guessing who said that.

I pulled the blanket up to my shoulder coving the purple bruises that were already starting to come through on my arms.

“Had a little too much to drink.” I made it out to be what I think Harry’s voice stir.

“Really now…Jesus Harry, what were you even doing? Going out on a night like tonight? We have a concert tomorrow plus many interviews and a meet and greet” They were arguing and that made my head hurt.

“Here hold this” I heard the sound of the handle of the tour bus begging to open. I hid my face in my arm pulling the blanket up to my chin.  

“Harry? What the hell” Louis cringed. Footsteps where scattered in the bus moving around fast.

“Liam?” Harry shouted “Liam?”

“Harry! What are you doing...He’s fucking heavy Haz” The coming from the two of them was really annoying. The tears that were falling down my cheeks were starting to get softer.

“Liam’s not hear” Harry’s voice spoke in fear.

“What do you mean Liam’s not hear?”

“He was there” there was a pause “and now his not… See”

Footsteps where starting to become more and more loudly, I could tell by the sound that Louis was making his way over towards me. I dug my head into my arm trying to not to make any movement at all. Suddenly there was light that was shown in my bunk “His sleeping” Louis muttered “Have a look for you self, he’s in your bunk.” They were fast footsteps running towards me and then there was to body standing above me. I was nearly gagging at the smell that was covered on the boys it wasn’t as much and Zayn had but it was still alcohol and I didn’t like that.

I felt big hands slowly run over my shoulder, I guessing they were Harry’s.

It didn’t take long until there was no body looking down at me and the talking that quiet but I was still able to hear them.  

“Louis where’s Zayn?” I gulped.

“Probably out drinking” that’s probably true.

There was a long silence until Harry spoke again “I’m such an idiot Lou” My heart suddenly ached for some reason. Why was he calling himself that?

“No Harry you’re not stupid why do you even think that?”

“Because I am, I rushed home because I had this feeling that something was wrong with Liam. I was going out of my mind and I got home to everything being fine. And now I just feel completely stupid Lou. I’m just useless.” My heart stopped its true they do care so much about me and I just keep pushing it back in their faces. There really only trying to protect me and save me from what’s happened and all I ever do it screw it up.

“You’re not useless you just a caring friend, and Liam is so lucky to have someone like you. Don’t feel stupid coz you never do anything wrong. He get round and realize what’s standing in front of him and then he’ll be regretting every stupid thing he ever did.”

“Thanks Lou, I love you. You’re the best”

“Same ere’”

I love you too Haz, I really do. Tears were spilling my eyes and suddenly all of my body was aching again. It felt like everything was on fire, and I really had no idea why this was happening. I felt sick like I was going to through something up. I closed my eyes bitting my lip to keep me from doing that. But before I knew everything was quiet and soon black.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

55.8K 2.3K 46
Amid the chaos of a global pandemic and its ever-mounting death toll, where isolation and uncertainty have become the new norm, three men must come t...
5.6K 130 23
"Maybe we'll meet again, when we are slightly older and our minds less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now, I...
3.7K 180 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...
1.7K 66 24
DON'T READ! IT'S BAD. JUST A WARNING..... How it starts: A dream relationship? Literally. She dreams about a boy, a boy she doesn't know. And every...