Chapter Fourteen

Harry’s P.O.V

I woke up to what it seemed like it was really late in the afternoon but it wasn’t. It was just past seven o’clock in the morning and my nurse Mr Hill had woken me up and told me the time as my eyes were still swollen shut.

“Now Harry, please don’t move while I take the bandages off you torso okay?” he spoke thickly. I didn’t answer as I couldn’t, but I had a little movement in my fingers so moved them instead. “This won’t hurt a bit I promise” he snarled.

Mr Hill, I didn’t trust him at all he seemed like he was up to no good and not really what he claimed to be a ‘nurse’  he just didn’t sound right to me. He was always here touching me speaking to me, asking me stuff when he knew I couldn’t reply. He got right up and down about the lads and my love life and other stuff like that. He also puts on these really weird accents sometime too which really creeps me out. One moment he’ll be British next American then Spanish, he claimed to be really into drama when he was in high school and always wanted to teach it when he graduated form collage but he said he loved working as I nurse was better.

I also catched his age as well “Twenty four years young” was the exact words he gave me. I felt wired basically knowing his whole life story.

I felt him whipping my body down with a wet cloth; well he was giving me a bed bath if you’d like to call it. I steered a little as he went over my ribs as he pressed down. A weird sound came from my lips, and then pain swept through my jaw.

“Oh, Harry my bad” he giggled “That was an accident I promise I wouldn’t hurt you on purpose I just forgot, yeah”

Pig’s arse he forgot

“Now Harry what’s it like living with four of your best mates, well like three now but that doesn’t matter do you ever get a little to cosy with may I say one of them?”

What was this prick saying? What does he want from me?

“Here I’ll press down one your fingers giving one each to the lads then you wiggle the one you get most cosy with, yeah?”

“Ok so Louis” he pressed down on my middle finger.

“Niall” Index finger

“And Liam” he spoke pushing lots pressure onto it he voice sounding really heavy. My stomach did a flip witch hurt, he knew, he knew Liam and I had something.

I didn’t dare move one they just sat there next to me on the bed as still as I possibly could.

“Oh come on Harry don’t be shy, you can tell me I won’t bite” he stocked my hand rubbing next to the needle that was injected in my vain.

I felt his body jump away from me as I heard the door to my room open, and a lady voice was stormed through my ears. “Nurse Hill you are expected in room 132 where you should be bathing the pacients there, you only attended to Mr Styles in the afternoon”

“Yes Miss, sorry Miss” I heard his voice go down very low key “Me and Mr styles here were just having a little chat you see”

“That’s fine Nurse Hill, but you only permitted in the afternoon. You’re not his full nurse Mr Hitch is you got it”

“Yes miss, won’t happen again miss, sorry miss”

“Thank you now get back onto your job”

The door closed and I was left with the lady just in the room. If I could move or speak right now I would be jumping on her and thanking here so much. I don’t know what he’s up to but it’s not right.