Chapter Five

Liam’s P.O.V (This was meant to be on last chapter)

Before I knew it I was ripped off the couch harshly, Zayn had a hold of my waist pulling me along the bus. “Zayn, wha-what are you doing?” I spoke in complete fear.

He didn’t bother to answer just kept pulling me along soon giving up throwing me on the ground. My back ached as it hit the floor; he pushed on my stomach, slowly his hand rising up my chest. “Zayn, what are you doing?”  My voice spoke in fear

I didn’t know what was happening but I did know that he was in fact drunk. The amount of alcohol that mingled on his breath made me want to hurl. There was so much that it wasn’t funny.

I looked away for a second but before I knew it I could feel his hands slowly but steadily dript on my inner elbow. His fingers tickled my skin as it drifted away from my elbows back to my chest.

I had a feeling of what was going to happen and if it was that there was no way I wanted it, defiantly not with him like this. “Zayn stop, I don’t want this” I pleaded. It was a waist of breath because I could feel him push more of his wait onto my legs so I couldn’t escape his embrace. He started to grip the bottom of my shirt and before I knew it, it was lying down right next to me.

I shook my body trying to brake free but it wasn’t working. Wet sloppy lips suddenly emerged on to naked torso. My hands ran through his hair trying to push him off.

“Zayn stop I don’t want it, now stop” He grunted loudly slowly his hands dipping down towards my jeans. I took a deep breath as I heard my zip, zip down. It didn’t take long at all until he had shoved my jeans down to my ankles. “Zayn please” I begged but it was no use, scary thoughts barged through my mind thinking of bad memories, I let a whimper escape my lips please no, please no .My mind kept repeating, if only one of the boys would walk through that door and save me from this.  

“C’mon. Baby. Let’s. Have. Some. Fun.” he wailed in and out of breaths, kissing the brim of my underwear.

“No! Stop just please stop” before I knew it a cold breeze was felt of my privates and Zayn was starting to undress himself. I grabbed his hand pushing it off of my chest. But I hesitated and his hands where both wrapped about mine pinning me to the ground. With all my strength I tried to break free but he was just too strong. His hand ran down my thigh brushing his thumb against my privet. “Zayn, get off” he looked at me for a split second but soon closed his eyes dripping his head back down.

I tried as hard as I could to kick him or punch or just do anything but nothing was working. It wasn’t until I winced in pain as he suddenly reached down and griped it tight. It hurt like a cunt but before he could do anything else I reached out smacking his face hard.

I gulped as he looked up at me, anger filled his eyes “What the fuck was that?” he hissed. I took a deep breath in before yelling Stop. But that made no difference he punched me in the face making my head turn to the side. My vision was quite blurry. After one good punch he had gotten me good. I felt him turn my body over so I was lying down on my front, he gripped my arm pushing me into the floor It hurt so bad but I couldn’t do anything I just had to lie there and take it. He started to push it into me; I winced as he started thrusting pushing harder.