Chapter Eighteen

Liam’s P.O.V

The room was small and was covered with dirt, I laid there breathing in the smell off heavy meat and loud noises coming from the other room. My mind shivered and throbbed as I saw a shadow heading my way. I folded myself up into the smallest ball I could shoving myself in the corner; hoping that he couldn’t see me.

The door creaked open and light sprung into my eyes causing me to wine and pull my head into my dirty sleeve. I heard him groan and before I knew it the door had shut leaving me alone, tortured with the smell of fresh food. 

My body ached and my limbs where starting to go, leaving me stuck here most days whimpering in my pity and hoping to be saved. It felt like mouths that I had been trapped here but only a couple of days. It hadn’t eaten since I made foot into this room, my stomach rumbling dying to be fed.

They said they didn’t want me eating, they said that I was fat enough and that I had to feel the pain and starve while they watched, pleading for something to happen. It was scary being trapped here alone and broken with complete strangers having not known anyone and kidnapped for no particular reason.

My mine vanished and I seek of daylight hit my vision. The door slowly creaked open a dark shadow following the person behind. I sunk my body further into my hoddie trying to hide myself, with didn’t work wisely as the person made their way towards me.

“Get up!” there fierce and strong voice spoke. I shoot my eyes so they were facing the floor not daring to make any eye contact with the uncertain man.

“I sad get up wise eyes!” the man threated getting down low to my height. He pulled my arm yanking me from the floor pulling me up with him. My body hit his causing me whimper. He held my hips close to his and pulled his lips up to my ear.

His hot breath brushed my cheek making me squirm. Fidgeting only made his grip tighter and pull into my skin. “Stop fighting me and relax Liam, you don’t want to make this harder on yourself now do we” he whispered down my ear causing shivers down my spine.

He slowly pulled away, his hands just touching my hips and looking desperately into my eyes. That’s when I noticed the scare along his cheek and his purple eye. It was fairly knew and looked awfully painful.

“Don’t cry Liam, it only makes you look less strong” he pleaded brushing the tears away with his thumb.

My body softened as he turned my hips and pushed me back, causing my knees to buckle and fall onto the racked surface. Bits of broken metal digging into my back made me whimper and cry out. It was the rusty old bed he pushed me onto me making me want to dig for my life and run away.

His legs held my thighs down kneeling down on me as for his arms they sprung against the side of my face.  His thumb gently brushing my jawline. “You’re so beautiful” he whispered.

“N-n-n-no, s-s-s-sto-stop” I stuttered slapping his hands away. I felt the tears brush gently along my cheeks and fall into the corners of my mouth.

“What was that baby?” he asked a stern and fierce look upon his face.

“S-s-s-stop!”

“I can’t understand with your stutter babe”

“Don’t t-t-touch me” I breathed. Pushing my hands against his biceps pushing his roughly off of me he fell to the ground dazing at the ground before sitting up and realising what I had done. I swallowed hard jumping off the bed and slowly backing my way towards the corner.

“You, you didn’t just do that” his whole mode had completely changed, anger burning in his eyes. He stared at me slowly clenching his fists.

“No” I mumbled, closing my eyes tight as he made his way over. My hands became a shield covering my face and but before I knew I felt a punch to my stomach making snap over, my hands wrapping around it clutching it for dear life.

His foot collided with my side a couple times before a loud and very deep voice occurred.

“Stop it right now!” My eyes opened peering at blur of someone standing at the door. His eyes rimmed with tears and hurt staring desperately at boy who was hitting me minutes ago. “Stop it. Leave him alone now. Get out” He spoke sadness completely filling his voice.

My eyes closed with salty tears rimming my eyes, footsteps slowly made their way out of the room and before I knew I was all alone.

I let a hard sob escape my lips, my shoulders shaking rapidly. Why was this happening? Why was this happening to me out of all the people in the world why me?

“Why me?” I breathed into my sleeve.

“Leeyum?” I heard causing me to flinch back at the sudden touch. “Leeyum?”

“No don’t hurt me” I pleaded not daring to make any eye contact. His grip picked me up under my arms and before I had and time to fight back I was suddenly held close his large hands rubbing my back soothing my cries to a minimum.  

“It’s okay baby, I’m hear I’m not going to hurt you, you safe now. No one will hurt you” he hushed

“Harry” I spoke, my voice raising sounding a little more brighter and stronger. He didn’t dare to say anything, I pealed my head out of his neck opening my eyes to see tears spilling from his eyes and a heartbroken expression look upon his face.

“Za-Zayn”