Chapter Two

Liam’s P.O.V

I kissed his neck; tracing my finger around my boyfriend’s naked torso, a slight smile emerged on his lips as he slowly woke up. “Hey, bubs,” I cooed with my head on his chest, looking up at him.

“Morning.” He gazed, rubbing my shoulder, I could smell his breath as he kissed my forehead. Cigarettes and alcohol was what it smelt like, I hated that, I’ve always hated people smoking ever since I lost my grandpa, I’ve hated it.

“Z, when are you gonna stop smoking?” I questioned, he grunted loudly, pushing my body off his with a bit of force.

“No, Liam, we've spoken about this.” He hissed. I rolled my eyes, pushing the blanket over my shoulders that was hanging roughly round my waist.

He always does this to me, always and I hate it. “Zayn, why don’t you just consider the fact that you could die from this!” I swear to god that I could feel the anger in him warm up.

“For fuck's sake, you’re such a pussy,” He spoke dryly, plopping his shirt over his head. “Liam, just grow up.”

He exited the room, shutting the door with a lot of force; he was mad, very mad, now he probably won’t talk to me for the rest of the day. I groaned loudly, pushing my dead weight up, I heard the door click and straight away I knew it was Zayn. “Zayn, babe, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you angry,” I mumbled ,but it wasn’t who I thought. No, not Zayn, but it was in fact Harry.

“Oh, hey, thought you were Zayn.” I spoke as he moved in, closing the door behind him.

“Sorry, probably wish it was him and not me, eh?” He said fake chuckling, sadly. I just gave the same expression back at him shrugging my shoulders. “..Anyway, you two have a fight?”

His voice was saggy and dry, it almost it sounded as if it was killing him to say these words. “Um, yeah, kinda.”

The bed slightly sunk as his sat down next to me, he placed his arm around my shoulder bringing me towards him. “You alright?” It wasn’t much of a question, it was more of a statement.

I just smiled brightly. “Yeah, guess so,” I tried to say bravely, my voice kind of broke that. I wasn’t that okay, I guess I could say, I hate fighting with Zayn and it’s happening much more common than you would think.

“Li, don’t lie to me, you’re not okay.” He knew me well, this little snowflake here, he always knows when there’s something wrong with me and Zayn - Sometimes a little too much.

“Yeah, okay, sometimes I wish we could just sit and talk to each other once and a while, but we never can, you know? It just always ends up in fights, Haz, sometimes I’m scared his going to end us, and I really love him. I don’t want him to leave me.” I pleaded, kicking my feet about.

Harry smoothed his hand across my thigh, calming me down a little. “Li, it’s gonna be okay, I’ll always be here for you, okay? And you never forget that.” He smiled.