Chapter Twenty

Niall’s P.O.V

Harry had been let out of the hospital, he was told the ‘okay’ to leave but to be honest I don’t think he was. He couldn’t talk for starters, but even if he could mumble a couple words before his jaw started aching he wouldn’t dare let a word slip from his lips.

Liam. Liam was the problem of that. He missed him a lot, more than he should, I mean Louis and I miss him and are worried about him but Harry can’t even deal with his name being brought up without him crashing into a fit of sobs. 

Louis won’t say anything about it, but I’m guessing that there’s something more than friendship I mean they had gotten really close and touchy before all of this had happened and Harry has now just fallen into a hole where his lost and has nowhere to go.

We were in the car on the way back from the hospital Harry jaw wrapped pretty well. I didn’t know what to do, or say to him. It was really awkward, I just want him back, I want Harry back, I want Liam back, I want one direction back.

The car pulled up making Harry let out a weird noise. I moved my head out the window to see what he was looking at. Flashing lights where being shown from outside the car. I quickly put Harry hood over his head so the paps couldn’t get a shot of him.

“Haz, just breathe, yeah, everything’s gonna be fine trust me” Louis calm words made Harry nod and before we knew it security was forcing us out of the car. The paps where cursing and yelling at us asking the wildest questions some that confused me. Some about Liam and Zayn. Others about Harry being in hospital and some weird picture that had gotten out online.

I pushed my way past, but some arse whole pap got in my way knocking me to the ground. I cursed loudly as left side had hit the ground very harshly. “What the fucks your problem?” I shouted, he muffled a few more cursers back at me trying to make me the bad guy here.

I toppled up, pushing past; not giving a fuck about any of these dumb cunts that have nothing better in there life’s to do than chase famous people around and take photographs. We got in the house slamming the door shut widely on their faces.

“I fucking hate those dumb arse paps!” I shouted making all eyes be brought to mine. “Look at that” I pointed to jeans, I rip all the way down and my very white legs with blood dripping down.

“You okay Niall?” Louis soft voice asked me.

“Yeah, it’s not that bad, but boy do I hate those fucking paps”

Harry looked at me, then Louis, then Paul. “Harry you alright” I asked, he nodded making his way up the stairs. Louis and I both eyed each other following the younger boy up the stairs and into one of the bedrooms.

It was Louis his went into. We stopped behind him as Harry looked around eyeing it off before turning around and pushing us out the way and in hallway when he went into the next room. Liam’s.

We watched carefully as he looked, stopping and noticing the pile of clothes that were folded on the top of the draw. His hands scattered through the clothes picking up Liam’s jumper, hugging it tightly. Louis’ hand tugged on my shoulder pulling me out the room and down stairs.

“I think we better leave him for a while” Louis smiled.

I looked to my leg, nodding widely as I made my way to the kitchen.

Paul stepped into the room, his hands rushing for his pockets reaching for his phone. “Paul what’s the matter?”

“Tabloids going crazy about you guys, everyone’s thinking you guys are breaking up. And all other crazy things.” He paused “There’s just so much stress, the police have no new news on Liam, and Zayn’s gone missing-“