Chapter Fifteen

Liam’s P.O.V

I phone went off for the millionth time this time made me stare hard into my phone with pure fear and regret and before I knew it old dishing memories came back to mind.

~Flashback~

My body was cold and shaking rapidly, my temperature was up and I felt like dying. The lads were recording our new album ‘Take me home’ and I was left here as I was tortured with this stupid flu that was slowly taking over my body.

I pulled out my phone sending a message to my boyfriend.

To: Sexy Zaynie xx

Missing you so much, wen u going 2 be bak. Cold getimg worse :C

It only took a few minutes until my phone was vibrating in my hand, he had replied. I smiled widely as I read over his words that meant the world to me.

From: Sexy Zaynie xx

Naw baby, miss u 2. Will be home in a couple hours k. I’ll send someone over to check up on you. Now stay warm and remember to take your pills that the doc sent. Love you xx

My stomach churned, I bent over as I let the substance in my stomach out. Luckily it all went into the bucket this time and I didn’t have to clean it off the floor.

Zayn wasn’t going to be back anytime soon that really disappointed me. Why tho? It couldn’t take that long to record could it? There have already been gone for five hours and now who knows how many more.

But it wasn’t until a couple hours later when I got why he was going to be home late.

*One New Message waiting*

From: Louis

Err, how are u mate? Zayn is quite drunk so just letting u know that when he gets home u might not want to deal with his appearance. Sorry. But I’m sore everything will be ok :D

It all made sense to me; after they recorded they went to the bar. Like we do most nights after a long night in the studio. I hated that since Zayn has a pretty bad time with Alcohol now, he usually gets really drunk and waisted that it turns out into a really bad rough sex that shouldn’t even count of sex.

Glad the lads weren’t here anymore so they don’t have to hear it; ever since Zayn and I got together we made a fast decision that we were to get our own apartment and live by ourselves. It was for the best trust me not having to wake up in the morning to hearing the Louis and Niall fighting over the kitchen or having to share the bathroom in the morning with four of you best mates. It was like we had our own little life keep here for Zayn and I it was perfect just our little world to live in and no one else’s.

Moments later lights had pulled up shinning threw the window; you could hear his voice already yelling at the taxi driver “now that there, wasn’t me okay, I didn’t step in dog shit so you clean it off. I aren’t given you any of my hard worked money for it to get cleaned.” I dragged my sick body off the couch and over to the front door but before I even got there Zayn had barged in drink in hand, eyes half shut and slurring out his words.

“Baby look I’m home” he shrugged “Now give me some pills for my killer of a headache” he pushed passed me making my leg hit the chair ruffle. Zayn looked at me with pure hate. “Watch it you dick, I paid great money for that chair and we don’t need you fucking wrecking it”

“You pushed me Z” I chuckled but maybe that was the wrong thing to do as his face turned into anger and soon enough he had pushed me up against the wall holding me by the collar of my shirt.

“Don’t fucking blame this on me you worfless son of a bitch” he wrapped his hands around my throat, I couldn’t breathe as I was stood there choking.

“Say you’re sorry” he threatened, but I couldn’t as his hands only become tighter around my neck.

“I said say you’re fucking sorry!” he spat.  

He let go of me and straight away I fell to the floor clutching my throat. And that’s when I felt I hard clash and a loud thud escape on the top of my head. Glass was shattered everywhere, blood was dripping down my neck and everything was getting soggy. My body was shaken with kicks all over, and furniture thrown at me. Those shades of glass crushing into my palms of my hands as I tried to escape his view. But nothing worked. He grabbed me by my leg pulling me along the house soon enough my chin kept hitting wood. That’s when I sore him pulling me up the stairs, my body was bruised and broken and worse yet he kept it going. My eyes managed to open seeing him by the sink pulling something out of the cubored but my eyes failed to manage to see what exactly it was. Next thing I know I felt his fingers in my mouth and shove something down my throat. I couldn’t hear anything; my vision was going and soon enough all I could feel was the kicks and what seemed to be light stabs around my chest area until everything went black.

~End of Flashback~

He wouldn’t stop texting me, it was scary and how was he finding out all of these things about me like what happened in my past with Zayn and I. I held my phone tight throwing it at the wall; a loud crash sound threw the room. But it wasn’t my phone that made the crash it was the front door bagging against the wall.

I ran locking myself in my room closing all blinds locking windows and hiding myself under my bed like any five year old would do if they were scared out of there mind.

I could hear footsteps making their way towards my room, but then stopped. I held my breath not wanting to him to hear a sudden stream of ear escape my lips as for that my palms became sweaty and legs began to shake. His shadow under the door just stayed there soaking into the floor. He didn’t bother to move a fraction.

But for all that effort slowly went to waist. My phone went off causing me to jump making a loud thump and before I knew it the door to my room burst open.

Sending me digging into the ground.