Chapter Sixteen

Zayn’s P.O.V

Locked away in an empty room with a cold breeze drifting on my empty body wasn’t okay. I didn’t mean those things I did and if I had any chance to take it back, one hundred precent I would do so. To Liam witch is, not Harry he deserved everything he got that two faced ratted bastard.

I’d been sent away far as possible from the lads, the big bulky men who took me hear said that I’ll be staying here until I was stable again. Stable again until I could not be a harm to gods nature, not lay a hand on a living soul, which will be quite hard for me but if I want to be back in Liam’s arms again I guess I have to try. But not that I really want to be in his arms, back in his arms so I can mess with that head of his.

“Mr Malik” one of the guys who were in the room showed himself from the corner of the room. “There’s someone here to see you”

The door opened to see a mate of mine come through the doors, his head laying low and not making eye contact with guards who were looking over me every minute.

“Zayn mate how you doing?” he asked, trying not to sound to suspicious I knew exactly what he was doing so I played it cool as well.

“Yeah not to bad I guess, but I’ve been stuck in here for like three days now not shore I’ll be able to spend much longer in here.” I chuckled slowly slipping the peace of paper into my pocket that he gave me.

“Yeah I would hate it too” he laughed, pushing me over towards the window. I looked out to see the dark clouds that were hanging low and misty. “Don’t you worry you’ll be out before you know it” he whispered into my ear.

My eyes widened, he’s going to get me out of this hell hole. I’ll be free to rome Liam’s life again slowly crashing it down.

“Just read the note and be ready by eleven okay” then he walked out leaving me extremely excited a moved.

Hang on Liam daddy’s coming…

Harry’s P.O.V

I could feel my body heal it’s self as I lied here drifting off listening to Louis and Niall’s words abrupt into my mind. They had been here for two hours talking to me about stuff that I couldn’t really tell you what about what it was exactly after blanking them out. I loved them being here and all having there company was anything I could have ever wished for, but there was one person stuck on my mind and that was Liam.

“He wanted to be here, he really did but he just isn’t ready. He did tell me to tell you that he loves you and that his sorry” I couldn’t get it out of my head, was Niall telling the truth? Did Liam really say that? I don’t know but all I want is for Liam by my side cuddling deeply into his warmth.

I miss him heaps. I want to kiss those lips of his so hard that they bleed. I want to rub my hands up his toned body leaving trails of kisses along the way. I want to hold him so tightly that he’ll never leave my arms again. I just want him by my side so I can tell him that I love him and ask him to be my boyfriend.

“Haz, were gonna go okay” Louis soft voice awoke me from my thoughts. “Will be back tomorrow promise”

They both kissed the my forehead exiting the room, leaving me to an empty silence. It was still quite early in the morning, I think. I hated this so much these days feel like weeks and nothing else but hurt and sadness is all I feel as I lay here to nothing.

Nurse Hill, it was weird he hasn’t returned to my room ever since Nurse Margret told him to leave, I thought he would be back the second she left but that didn’t happen. All tho I do feel like there is someone eyeing me of a night but that’s probably the meds that make me feel that way. It’s not like he would be that sick in the head to that.

If anything it’s just Liam looking over me keeping me safe. Well that’s what I would like to believe.

Louis’ P.O.V

The car journey was a tad weird as we drove home; none of us in the car knew what to say to break the silence. It felt weird that we were talking for a couple of hours to a battered and bruised soul that couldn’t respond. But we did know that he was awake and listening as his fingers would keep brushing up against mine. It’s a little but also a major step to his recovery and that’s all we can wish for.

We pulled up on the curve of the side walk opening the doors slowly walking towards the apartment with our heads held low.

“Do you think Liam will be in the mood for Chinese?” Niall questioned as we walked in the door.

By the state of the house my answer was no.  

It was a mess, a big mess, furniture on the floor broken glass. Something that looked like a dog had gotten in and made it its home. Niall looked at me concerned running up the stairs, I didn’t follow as I just waited down picking up red fray of fabric that I had never seen before nor know what it’s from.

“Louis?”

My eyes trembled as I looked to see what Niall was carrying; A bloody rag and a t-shirt. Not only was it just a T-shirt it was in-fact one of Zayn’s shirts.

Liam’s P.O.V

Dark. Dark is all I can see, as I was being moved. Strong arms carrying me as my arms dangled loosely. Smell of raspberry and grape was all I could smell. I was somewhere I don’t want to be somewhere where it reminded me of him.