Chapter Twenty One

This is basically a Filler I'll update really soon. promise. 

-----

Liam’s P.O.V

 8-9-11

Feeling the warmth of his body pressed against mine, the taste of his lips, the way his lips moved into the words of ‘I love you’ everything he does makes me fall in love with him even more than I already do. He makes me, me, makes me love life, makes forget about the negatives and believe in the positives. He makes me smile, makes me happy to be alive makes the monsters go away that hide under my bed of a night, holds me with dear life when I have a bad dream, kisses me out of the blue, sings to me as I fall to sleep. Everything he does makes me love more, his perfect, in every way, every sense of life and loyalty. I can trust him on my whole life, there nothing I can’t say to him, nothing I can’t tell him, cause his Liam, my Liam just a small boy from Wolverhampton who made it, who swept me of my feet, taking my heart with him every move he made and I love him so much for it, his the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, his the one I want to start a family with, his the one I want to die with, Liam, my Liam.

His words bleed, cut like knives, melted like fire. I hated it, I hated every second of it. I don’t get why he gave this to me, why does he want to break me, why doesn’t he get I’m with someone else, why does he want me to feel bad, making me want to push away everyone in my life and sulk over him, thinking of the times when they were good and we were perfect together.

I grunted pulling myself of my bed and throwing the notebook into the closest draw possible rubbing my eyes as I exited the room. My oversized hoddie that draped over my arms getting court on the door handle making me grouch in frustration as everything started falling apart.

I tugged on it tight, making the door slam shut in the proses, causing a tight rip down the sleeve. It wasn’t until then when I heard his soft voice, make my bones relax as his placed voice echoed my ear drums.

“You okay, Le-Leeyum?” Harry spoke. I turned looking at sadly, his face healing still bruised but getting there, his stuttering had quieted down, not showing one little bit of pain as he spoke, witch pleased me to see how well he was recovering so quickly.

“Liam?” he repeated. My head faced the floor, not bearing to make eye contact with him, too ashamed to speak. I felt his small body make its way over to mine, his long dangly arms wrapping around my thinning waist. “It’s felt like agers si-sine I’ve bee-n able to do this” he whispered, his head hanging low as his lips touched my earlobe.

“Yeah” I replied, my voice hazy and sounding completely sarcastic, when I didn’t mean it too. His head fell making me feel awful.

“I’ve missed you Harry, I really have” I mumbled pulling his body closer to mine. “I just don’t know where I am right now”

“What? What do you mean?” his voice cracking as he spoke.

“I don’t know, I just feel…dirty” he tugged on my shoulder bringing my face towards his, I could feel his steady hot breath hitting my ice cold cheek. I watched as his lips started to form into words but my ears wouldn’t listen, I was too distracted by the way his amazing lips looking lushes’ than ever, my mouth going dry and just wanting to pounce on him sucking the life out of his beautiful soul.