aid • kylo ren

By sithlarissa

→ A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... After the battle on the Starkiller base with resistance suppo... More

EXTENDED SUMMARY
PROLOGUE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
EPILOGUE
PLAYLIST
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
BONUS CHAPTER I
BONUS CHAPTER II
BONUS CHAPTER III
BONUS CHAPTER IV
SPIN-OFF
Q&A

XIII

30.2K 870 264
By sithlarissa

Part 2

Luna and Kylo are running. They run through the corridors of the cruiser. Their hands are entwined together as Kylo leads them through the winding paths. They dodge stormtroopers as they patrol the hallways and the stormtroopers turn and gape after them once they see Luna in her dress which flows as she runs in her heels behind the infamous Kylo Ren, holding his hand. She giggles and he tugs her along. Suddenly he pulls her into a small alcove.

"In here, quick"

They are chest to chest as several Lieutenant's and General's walk past orderly, chatting quietly as they undoubtedly make their way to the banquet.

Luna looks up at Kylo and he looks down at her. Luna can not see his eyes or any of his face but Kylo can see all of her. Their hands are still together, her small dainty hand in his large leather-gloved ones. They don't say anything and neither of them pull away.

Once they officials pass them, Kylo sees if the corridors are clear before leading Luna out and to where he wanted to show her. They stop at a room. Kylo swipes his keycard access and the door opens.

Luna let go of Kylo's hand and walked into the room. It was large but empty. However, it was surrounded by floor to ceiling tinted windows. The windows stretched all around the room to the door and provided and 360 degree view of the stars and space around them. Luna looked up and found that the ceiling also had windows.

"Wow." Luna murmured.

She heard the door shut and Kylo's boots on the floor behind her.

"Watch."

Suddenly the tinted windows changed and seamlessly transitioned from the stars to the bustling town square of Theed. Luna gasped and dropped her clutch on the floor as she was now immersed in her home planet. She looked around and saw all the people laughing and socialising. The sun was shining and the skies were blue. Children were laughing and adults carried goods to take to the market. Luna could not comprehend this.

"How?" She whispered and tore her eyes away to face Kylo. His mask was removed and she could now see his face.

"We have a camera in many planets across the galaxy that shows us what is happening in each city. General Hux uses it to spy and plan attacks, but I use them to observe a life I will never lead."

Luna's brows furrowed but she returned to looking at her people. She tentatively moved towards the window and closer to the people, she wanted to reach out an touch them but she knew if she did her fingers would hit the cool glass and the illusion would be over.

Kylo watched as she silently observed and walked around the room, she looked like she was in a trance. She missed her home. Kylo could tell. She looked longingly at the faces, and Kylo knew she wished she could converse with the friendly people of Naboo. Kylo was in awe as she glided; she was alluring.

"Show me another?"

Kylo turned back to the control panel and pressed a button before the underground district on Hosnian Prime replaced Theed.

Luna was startled as she was so close to the windows when the transition from sunny Naboo to a dark area where neon lights lit up the walkways.

"Where is this?"

"Hosnian Prime"

"But wasn't that destr-"

"This is footage from before that"

"Oh"

Luna walked again alongside the windows.

"All these people...you killed them?"

Kylo looked down.

"It was General Hux's order, not mine."

"But you let it happen?"

Kylo said nothing.

Luna didn't want to talk about it, but her peaceful and caring mindset could not comprehend this monstrosity. Even though she was part of the First Order, she didn't always agree with what they did. And she knew that this action didn't define Kylo. There was so much depth in him and she was only just beginning to figure him out.

"Can you show me others?"

Kylo obliged and proceeded to show Luna various planets and moons. He showed the forests of Endor, the icy sheets of Hoth and the endless desert of sand on both Tattooine and Jakku, the neon botany of Felucia. Luna was mesmerised by each one; her eyes twinkling in admiration. Kylo settled on a world he did not know, but it was day time and the windows displayed a view of an empty field and the ceiling showed a beautiful blue sky decorated with the patterns and swirls of clouds. Luna looked up.

"Wow" she whispered.

She moved to the middle of the room and surprised Kylo by moving down on the floor and lying down, looking up at the sky. Luna moved her head to look at Kylo and then moved her arm to gently pat the space next to her with her hand. Kylo smiled and moved to lie next to her.

They lay there together, looking at the stars. They momentarily forgot that they were on a First Order cruiser and focused on the swirling ice crystals. They were so close to each other, Kylo could see the rise and fall of Luna's chest, her skin glowed in the lighting. Luna could hear Kylo's steady breaths. A creature flew across the sky above them and Luna reached out to grasp Kylo's hand that was resting on his stomach and pointed at the stars.

"Do you see that?!" She was grinning.

"Yes" Kylo said softly and gazed into her eyes, he was infatuated with her.

She smiled largely at him before looking back up at the clouds, her hand still holding his.

Before Kylo could stop himself, he moved his head closer to hers and pressed his lips to her cheek, lingering there for a moment before pulling away.

Luna was not startled nor was she surprised when the warmth of Kylo's lips touched her cheek as the action felt so normal, so genuine. She only turned her head to look at him when he had moved back.

They looked into each other's eyes for a moment, before Luna moved her hand to cup his cheek and moved closer and pressed her lips to his.

Their kiss was delicate, they were both unsure of this moment that unfolding between them.

Kylo did not move his lips for a second before he moved to deepen the kiss as he held her face in his hands. Luna's lips were soft like her hands and Kylo wanted more but he felt like if he moved anymore he would break her. She was porcelain in his hands.

Luna's lips were on fire as the kiss lasted. Kylo's lips tasted of something she could not describe, she could only call it 'him' - they just tasted like him. Intoxicating but so fragile. A dangerous combination that Luna could not get enough of.

One thing they both felt however, was warmth. Warmth flowed through them as the kiss went on. A warmth neither of them wanted to stop feeling.

Luna stroked the light stubble that was beginning to appear on his cheeks with her thumb and her and Kylo moved subconsciously closer.

After what felt like years, they slowly detached themselves from each other. They still held each others faces in their hands. Kylo lightly grasped her hand that was holding his hand before placing his thumb in her palm and her fingers instinctually curled around him. He placed a gentle kiss on her fingers before letting her go. Luna gave a soft smile and Kylo returned it before sitting up and looking back at her.

"It's getting late, we should be getting you back."

Luna nodded and sat up. Kylo stood up and helped her up, bringing her to her feet and in front of him. Their proxemics made Kylo bend down to join their lips again. Their hands remained intertwined between them as they kissed for the second time in a matter of minutes. Luna pulled away and gave a cheeky grin and Kylo laughed.

"Sorry." Kylo mumbled.

"Don't be"

Kylo smiled and stroked her cheek tenderly before he held her hand and led her out of the room and back to her quarters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 530 26
*18+ content* This fic is set pre-TFA. Snoke is still down Kylo Ren's throat about training, leading, and submitting to the dark side, even after yea...
166K 4.1K 36
A fresh recruit in the Resistance, you insist on taking your first solo mission to steal info from the First Order. Only problem is, you get caught...
283K 7K 51
Kylo Ren was a monster. A murderer, a beast... This you were sure of. In a life where you had woken up on the cold floor of a First Order ship with n...
459 70 23
Kylo Ren hasn't been dead for even a week before he finds himself suddenly on a planet in a galaxy he's never heard of before. No one there has heard...