The Fox and The Cat 2 (Lesbia...

נכתב על ידי DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note

Chapter 2

2.4K 136 21
נכתב על ידי DanniNightShade

"Watch your step ma'am." A guard called. "The roads are being redone."

"Thank you for the warning." Kai answered as she took Chysolite by the arm.

Chysolite was now in a human form with green eyes and brown hair. She smiled politely at the guard and led Kai into the village.

"Where to?" She asked.

"I need a vision. Find us a place to sit." Kai answered.

Chysolite walked over to a bench and sat Kai down.

"I get that you're blind and all, but you can still find your way around." Chysolite sighed as she sat beside her.

"Normally Blind people can't see like I can." Kai answered. "Give me a moment."

"Spirit walk or just a normal vision?" Chysolite asked.

"I'll try for a vision, but we'll see." Kai confessed as she closed her eyes.

She focused hard on Mikky, as she had been here before her. Normally it was hard to link a vision with a person without an object to link them through time, however luck was on their side.

---

Mikky stretched on the bench, her tail straight as a board as she did so before relaxing and looking around at the people walking past. Everything seemed calm this morning. The spring breeze blew through the trees, carrying the scent of budding flowers and pollen.

Mikky smiled as Akeno came over holding two apples, one of which she handed to Mikky before sitting next to her.

"So what now?" Akeno asked as she bit into her apple.

"Now we need to find out where that 'usual spot' is." Mikky answered.

"How are we going to do that?" Akeno questioned.

"Best place to start." Mikky smiled.

A few hours later Mikky slammed her fourth empty mug on the counter. "Another round!" She yelled at the bartender, a drunken smile painted on her face.

He laughed and handed her another mug. Mikky purred, her ears flattening atop her head as she chugged about half the mug.

She smiled up at the man beside her who wore a similar drunken grin. "What's a young lass like you doing in Hovel?"

"I'm looking for the Temple of Shadows  members for research into Blood Dragons and the Demon Lord Skorm." She explained.

"Really? A pretty young thing like you is looking into the demon worshippers?" He questioned, a look of curiosity showing in his eyes.

"Indeed!" Mikky answered, chugging more of her drink. "Would you happen to know more about them?"

He smiled. "Not here." He confessed and motioned for her to follow him as he headed out of the main bar room and up the stairs and into a bedroom.

He locked the door behind her as she stumbled into the room with a drunken smile before he pulled out a dagger and pointed it to her throat. "Why are you really interested in the Temple of Shadows?" He snarled.

Mikky laughed and fell onto the bed. "Can't remember. The alcohol is fantastic!" She answered.

He glared but Akeno materialized in front of him and knocked away his blade before pinning him to the wall by his neck.

A deadly smirk formed on her lips and her hair caught fire. "Forgive my wife, she enjoys her liquor."

The man gasped, fearing that he would surely die if he spoke a word.

"You will tell me everything I want to know, or I may just loose control of my temper. I get rather.... Firery when I'm frustrated." Akeno threatened.

---

Kai groaned and leaned forward from the bench like she was about to throw up. "You alright?" Chysolite asked.

"Five glasses of booze?" Kai whined.

"You really have to feel everything they do?" Chysolite questioned as she sat on the bench beside her.

"It fades away quick." She confessed.

"So do you know where we're headed?" Chysolite asked, as she rubbed the seer's back, trying to comfort her headache.

"The storehouse." She answered. "Late tonight."

"We should rest in the mean time, so we're ready for the night." Chysolite smiled. "Plus you look like you need a rest with your hangover."

"Why does she like alcohol so much? How can anyone like that vile poison?" Kai grumbled.

"Because it tastes good and makes you feel good while you drink it." Chysolite answered.

"Just take me to the inn please." Kai sighed as she took Chysolite's hand. Chysolite laughed and led the seer to the inn where they rented a room.

Kai laid on the bed and sighed going through her bag where she pulled out a book.

"No. You're not reading right now." Chysolite interrupted as she closed the door holding a bottle of alcohol and two small glasses. She released her spell revealing herself to be a Zealot once again where she walked over to the nightstand and set the bottle and glasses down, her tail swaying behind her.

Kai answered her only with a glare that was directed straight ahead of her before opening the book and letting her hand glide across the pages to read the brail.

Chysolite grabbed the book and returned the bookmark to its place before setting it down on the nightstand. "Seriously, can we at least try to get to know each other?"

"We've been partners for years, we know everything I need to." Kai answered.

"You know everything about me, but the only thing I know about you is that you like to read." Chysolite answered as she filled the two glasses with a small amount of the drink. She gently took Kai's hand and set the glass in it.

"What is it?" Kai questioned before sniffing it. "It smells strong."

"Just try it please. It's good for you." Chysolite smiled. Luckily for the Zealot they were not linked like normal companions, so the fox could not hear her thoughts.

Kai cautiously went to take a sip then gagged and coughed. "It burns!" She whined.

"You're supposed to chug it quickly."

Kai sighed then did as she was told, this time expecting the burn. She coughed a bit then paused. "It feels warm."

"You like it?"

"Yes... Its odd, but its nice."

"So Kai likes Whiskey." Chysolite smiled.

"Whiskey?! You gave me alcohol?"

"Now you understand why people like it." Chysolite laughed.

Kai groaned. "Give me back my book."

"Nope. Now we're going to talk." Chysolite answered. "I wan't to get to know you."

"Ask away." Kai sighed in defeat.

"So... Were you born a seer?" Chysolite questioned.

"Yes."

"Is white your natural hair color?"

"Yes. Magic caused an odd appearance when I was born." She explained.

"Obviously your parents were Fox Deities." Chysolite shrugged.

"Indeed."

"Where are they now?"

"My father passed away as he was mortal. You've met my mother when she comes to the Tower. But our relationship isn't very stable. She sees a lot of my father in me. After my father passed I was left in the care of the Wizards Tower where they learned I'm a very good tracker." The fox yawned.

"Do you know your mother well?"

She seemed to pause for a moment. "Not very well. She cares a lot about me, and will do anything for me. But I don't know her like I suppose I should." She answered.

"Do you think you know her?" Chysolite questioned.

"She is difficult to understand. Her emotions are filled with conflict when she's near me. Her heart is filled with pain, but it's obvious she is trying."

"Well, how did you end up a Seer then? Was your dad a Seer or was she a Seer?"

"I don't know." She confessed. "Perhaps one of them is."

"Perhaps." Chysolite agreed. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

Chysolite leaned forward and gently ran get claw under Kai's eye, brushing away the tear. "No reason." She answered with a soft smile.

Kai could tell the Zealot was lying to make her feel better, so she too smiled softly. "Thank you."

"Can we agree to stop bullying each other and just try to be friends?"

Kai nodded. "I'll be less... Difficult..."

"Can I hit on you?"

Kai glared. "Don't push it."

"I'm going to take that as a yes." Chysolite smiled.

Kai rolled her eyes. "Anyways." She moved to lean back. "I'm going to rest sin-"

Her eyes lit up glowing white and Chysolite jumped up. "Kai?!" She called.

---

Mikky purred as she pressed Akeno's back into the mattress. "So my love, we have a day all to ourselves."

"So we do." Akeno returned the smile then leaned up and kissed her.

Mikky smiled and leaned down, kissing the Goddesses neck softly, inhaling her sweet scent.

---

Kai sat up and shook her head finding Chysolite sitting on her knees, her paws on Kai's cheeks gently. "Kai?! Are you alright?"

"They were in this room." Kai answered. "They were here."

"They must have been tired too."

Kai glared. "Get a different room."

"Why would we need another room? This one's f-... Oh... Yeah let's get another room."

The two of them collected their things and left without another word to each other.

---

Kai yawned from the bed enjoying the warmth of the blankets. Chysolite had her arms wrapped around her waist and Kai put her hand over Chysolite's paw then let out a sigh of contentment feeling her crystal paws.

She relaxed into Chysolite's touch, and let out a soft murr. Chysolite was a snuggler, and deep down so was Kai. She enjoyed the warmth of another body with her's.

Kai allowed her companion some sleep as they were restless last night. Chysolite continued to ask Kai personal questions in order to get to know her.

Chysolite yawned and hugged her companion tighter. "Hmm... You smell like flowers." She muttered.

"You smell like pine." Kai added.

Chysolite smiled happily nuzzling her nose into the back of Kai's neck. "You're so warm."

"I know." Kai smiled softly knowing her companion couldn't see her face since her back was turned to her.

"We need to get to the warehouse soon, before we loose their trail." Chysolite answered.

"Yeah. We should go." Kai answered.

Chysolite got up and stretched, and Kai followed suit. The two of them got dressed and rearmed before leaving where Chysolite changed back into a human.

They left the inn and headed to the warehouse. "There are people in there." Chysolite answered.

"Alright." Kai cracked her knuckles. "Let's get ready."

Chysolite returned to her Zealot form and smiled. "Let me know when you're good."

Kai touched the side of her own head and closed her eyes before blinking a few times before looking around. She could see the outlines of aura around her like glowing shadows moving around. "Ready."

Chysolite's cloak unhooked from around her neck revealing it to be large bat-like wings. She wrapped her arms around Kai's waist and flapped her wings lifting them both into the air and flying onto the roof of the warehouse where she set her down and stood beside her.

"I never asked before, but why do you have wings?" Kai questioned. "Zealots don't have wings."

"I'm a unique Zealot. Only one out of the few that exist can have wings at one time." She answered.

"That's pretty badass." Kai offered.

"I never thought about it." She shrugged. "Shall we?"

Kai nodded and went over to the window on the roof before opening it quietly. Chysolite collected energy in her hands before weaving it into a rope and willing it to wrap around Kai's waist where she lowered the fox into the building bellow her.

Her feet touched down atop a box where she laid down as to not be seen. She motioned for Chysolite to come down to her and the Zealot lept down, using her wings to slow her fall. The magic rope vanished and she knelt beside Kai.

"They're there." Kai whispered as she pointed towards the group of people talking on the floor.

"Can you hear them from here?" Chysolite questioned.

Kai nodded and listened to their conversation.

"They nearly killed everyone." The bigger guy growled. "Why take them in, why not kill them?"

"Because the boss man wants them alive. He has plans for them." Said the other.

"They're savages! Heretics!" Said another. "We should just kill them!"

The second guy grabbed him by the neck and lifted him off the ground easily. "If our Lord wants them alive, then they will be delivered alive!" He bellowed.

"We need their memories." Kai told them.

"How many need to be alive?" Chysolite asked.

"Just one." Kai confessed.

"Easy peasy." Chysolite smiled before leaping down off the boxes with her wings out slowing her fall, but her feet still thudded on the concrete bellow.

She stood up with a smirk and flexed her wings as she cracked her knuckles with a devilish grin. The three guys looked at her in shock and confusion before readying themselves.

"Good afternoon gentlemen." Chysolite smiled. "I need a word with you three."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4K 534 24
[Sequel to Light of the Heavens] (Posting to RoyalRoad) The Phoenix Queen died in the ashes of her birth, they say, and all traces of her life remain...
164K 7.4K 153
It is the year 100 AG, and the Fire Nation is on the verge of absolute global conquest. Princess Azula believes that she was born with a divine right...
111K 4.4K 45
Ok so the government has finally revealed that monster girls and other races are real and now they must make peace treaties with them. One day, a nin...
4.1K 52 5
This story is Fanfiction of my own making extending from the anime Kamisama Kiss (One of my absolute favorites!) #TOMOE&NANAMI #FOXDADDY .This story...