Living with the bad boy

Par smoore_0202

"Luke I will make Melody mine, remember the good girl always falls for the bad boy" said Blake The bad boy na... Plus

Living with the bad boy
Introducing the characters
School
The dark classroom
What
Don't bring it up
New home
The next day
School And Did You Just Kiss Me
Bullied & Annoyed
Movie Day
Beaten
The Next Day
I'm Confused
He's Really Different
Valentines day
The Next Day
Second Thoughts
The Reason Why
Feelings
The Next Day
Stepdad?
Explaning bruises
Keep Your Mouth Shut
What's Going On?
It's Nothing
Guess you don't care
Thanks mum..
New Scars
Come Back
The Decision
Just Two More Days
Hospital
Coming Back
Where's Melody ?
Videos ?
So What Now ?
Brainwashed
Author's Note
Talk
Did it work ?

Snow Day

4.2K 175 22
Par smoore_0202

~Melody's pov~

I woke up by someone shaking me, "go away," I mumbled. The person chuckled and soon after I was hit with a pillow, I sat up and looked at Blake annoyed, he smirked and said "I see your up now," I rolled my eyes. He looked me in the eyes and said "go get ready," I looked at him confused and said "where are we going if it's snowing?" he chuckled and said "me and you are going to have a snow day." I stared at him and said "you're joking," he looked at me and said "does it look like I'm joking?" I sighed and mumbled "fine." He smiled and left, I got up and grabbed my clothes and took a shower. When I finished I put on my blue jeans and my sweater shirt, I put on my black boots and walked downstairs.

~Blake's pov~

Melody came downstairs and I looked at her and said "ready?" she nodded and we put on our coats.

I picked up some snow and threw it at her, she then threw a snow ball back at me and I gave her a death glare. She bit her bottom lip and ran off, I chased after her and soon caught up to her and threw her over my shoulder.

~Melody's pov~

Blake threw me over his shoulder and I groaned, he chuckled and kept walking, "butt" I mumbled, he laughed and said "what did you say?" I stared at the snow and said "I called you a butt" he chuckled and went on the porch. He then held me bridal style and sat down, he looked me in the eyes and I bit my bottom lip

~Blake's pov~

I stared into Melody's light green eyes, I couldn't hold it back not after I told her how I felt about her or how she told me how she felt even thought I didn't believe it. I leaned forward and our lips touch, I was surprised when she kissed me back. I pulled her closer to me and deepen the kiss.

~Melody's pov~

Blake pulled away and we stared at each other, I was really surprised that kissed him back and that kiss didn't feel like all the other times, this was different. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

{Later that Day}

~Blake's pov~

I had my hands around Melody's waist, while she was sitting in between my legs, she leaned her head against my chest and I rested my head on top of hers. She held the Xbox controller in her playing the game.

She gave the controller and I started to play, after I finished playing I showed her the controller but she didn't grab it, I looked at her and saw she fell asleep. I smiled and slowly laid down not wanting to wake her up, I then fell asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.3K 370 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
2.3K 50 43
Chrissy Hastings, she's your average girl. She comes from a happy family and has an amazing best friend. She's a Straight A student. She has nothing...
How to love Par R&R

Roman pour Adolescents

5.6K 180 18
"Hi, I'm Blake Baily. This is pretty cliche huh?" Blake Baily never loved, well that was after...
3.8K 22 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...