MANANFF: The Enchanted Misery

By ggpradeep

LIKE MOST MISERY, IT STARTED WITH APPARENT HAPPINESS! THE ENCHANTED MISERY MEANS TO BE PUT UNDER A SPELL OF U... More

DISCLAMER
Character Sketch
Chapter 1: The New Member
Chapter 2: Knowing The Unknown
Chapter 3: What Is Your Decision?
Chapter 4: Dad's Cupcake From California
Chapter 5: Why Did You Stop Him?
Chapter 7: A Cappuccino Shirt
Chapter 8: Hitting The Right Point Of The Target
Chapter 9: Ms. Murthy On The Stage
Chapter 10: Why Is She Not Screwed?
Chapter 11: Would You Like To Show Me Around?
Chapter 12: Just Shoot The Rest Of It!
CHAPTER 13: Leave This Instant Or Get Ready To Get Kicked Out!
Chapter 14: The Giant Refrigerator!
Chapter 15: Kripaya Aap Apna Moh Band Kigiye!
THIS IS WRONG
Chapter 16: B For Bruno
Chapter 17: TLC- tender, Love & Care
Chapter 18: It's Your Home
Chapter 19: Tere Bin Nahi Laage Giya!
Chapter 20: Yeh Dosti!
Chapter 21: A Duet To It's Perfection!
Chapter 22: Han Har Gadi!
NOMINATION FOR EXCELLENCE AWARDS
Chapter 23: Khamoshiyan!
Chapter 24: Stars Can't Shine Without Darkness
Chapter 25: Jeena Marna!
Chapter 26: Drunk?
NEW COVER
Chapter 27: Darkness In Beauty
Chapter 28: Three Magic Words
Chapter 29: Team Space!
Chapter 30: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil!
Chapter 31: Beginning Of New Friendship!
Chapter 32: 7 People Similar In This World?
Chapter 33: Racing Time!
Chapter 34: The Breakup Song
Chapter 35: A Push-Up Game
Chapter 36: Love On the Wings!
Chapter 37: Not The reason For Separation!
Chapter 38: Changing The Rules Of Raksha Bandhan!!
Chapter 39: IQ TEST!
Chapter 40: Men In Red Robe
Chapter 41: Tera Jesa Na Koi
Chapter 42: Always The Same
Chapter 43: Nail The Show
Chapter 44: Oh Boy!
Chapter 45: The Man Behind
Chapter 46: The Real Dad
NEW ENTRIES WITH BRAND NEW STORMS
Chapter 47: Her Past Revisits
Chapter 48: Your Brother
Chapter 49: Get Her Away
Chapter 50: A Venom
Chapter 51: Her Silence Their Pain
Chapter 52: The Saint
CHAPTER 53: Loving The Lick!
CHAPTER 54: Breaking Our Friendship Bond!
CHAPTER 55: For You and For Me
CHAPTER 56: THE LIFE OF MANKIND
Chapter 57: Boss Bossing Around
Chapter 58: THE GRAND SURPRISE
Chapter 59: Brutality At Its Peak
Chapter 60: Before It's Too Late
Chapter 61: 9 se 12
Chapter 62: Blood Down
Chapter 63: Count Down Begins
Chapter 64: Mission Candy
Chapter 65: Power Of Music
Chapter 66: Her Reality
Chapter 67: Choices To Reconsider
Chapter 68: Your Bhai

Chapter 6: The Truth Revealed

8.4K 489 16
By ggpradeep

Manik: what .....

Cabir: don't ask me, what made me stop you?

Manik: well, I was going to ask you what are your plans for the fresher's but you brought this topic up. So let's talk about it. What made you stop me?

Cabir: not fair han. But that girl reminds me of my Pari?

Manik: who Pari?

Cabir: my sister cum best friend. The way she talked reminded me of her. That voice of hers. Pari was everything to me.

Manik: then why did you land up in that orphanage.

Cabir: it was all because of that bitch, my so called mother. I found out her dark secret. So to protect her image in front of dad, she got me kidnapped and sent me there.

Manik (was fuming): how could she do that? Tell me her name, I will dig her grave.

Cabir: hey don't, I had promised Pari, to never harm anyone. She said that ever harm me will surely suffer. And I promised to protect someone just like I protect her.

Manik: that why you agreed to join our family.

Cabir: and that's why I am not suffering and also got a carrying family.

Manik: I love you Cabir.

Cabir (shifting away acting scared by the words): hey, me tumhara bhai hoon, kuch toh sharam kar.

Manik: Saale, kameene.

Manik runs behind Cabir. The whole conversation was of the 2 wasn't unheard by both Neil and Ragini. Ragini was now crying.

Ragini: how could she do this?

Ragini was crying badly. Neil hugged her by her side and tried to console her.

Neil: hey you have to be the support system for our son. So stop crying. He hates seeing you cry.

Even Nandini had her bit of shocking conversation with her dad who just smirked and teased her in return that Cabir will be a good boyfriend. But she didn't want any boyfriend or in other words she didn't want him to be her boyfriend but someone else she was longing for years.

All the 3 had something surprising in store for them the next day.

NEXT DAY THE MURTHY MANSION

Nandini got up with an everlasting smile and as she got the most exciting call of the day, her dad's call. After a few advisory and teasing session, she hung up and went to get freshen up.

She ran down the stairs to be greeted by both Rajeev Kaka and Sunny Tai. After a wonderful Indian breakfast she hugged the two and ran out to receive her favorite car. She then drove to Space Academy.

THE MALHOTRA MANSION

As usual Manik was splashed water by Cabir which ended up with a pillow fight and a messy room. Soon they get greeted by their parents who didn't have any idea of a messy room. After an enjoyable family breakfast, they ran out.

They were greeted by Alya and Dhruv who came in Alya's car. They then went to Mukthi's house and then planned their destination in their respective cars.

SPACE

A hot sparkling car entered Space.

All the eyes drifted to that car. All the fresher's and seniors eye popped on seeing the model. The car was soon parked on one of the parking spot, which was said to be 'FAB5's Reserved Parking Spot'.

Soon, a girl stepped out of the car. All the boys fell flat on her hotness. She was looking extremely hot which made the weather rise in temperature. I was none other than Nandini.

The seniors knew that this girl will die soon as FAB5 won't spare her for parking in their reserved area. She entered the building and yelled for a boy. The boy ran up to her.

Nandini: where is the canteen?

The boy: go straight and take the 2nd left the go ahead, you will reach there in no time.

Nandini (smirked): thanks dude.

OUTSIDE THE CAMPUS

FAB5 entered.

    Manik &Cabir in Manik's Car

    Alya & Dhruv in Alya's Car

    Mukthi in her own Car

Manik was shocked to see a hot, stylish sports car parked at his parking spot. He was fuming. By now Alya and Mukthi had parked their car and the 3 got out. Manik had to park away from them this time. After parking both them got out of the car.

Manik: who the hell has parked here? I will have to talk to Neyonika aunty for sure but before that I will show that person the right place.

Cabir: chill bro.

When FAB5 entered, they noticed something unusual. Every single boy was not drooling over both Alya and Mukthi and the girls who used to drool over the 3 boys were now fuming in anger. Not only that they heard talks of a few of them that was different from usual.

Boy 1: yaar, you saw that girl. She is so hot.

Boy 2: haan yaar, she is the best. And the car of hers is dam awesome.

Boy 3: she is hotter than those 2 from FAB5.

Someone pulled their collar. It was Manik.

Manik: what did you just say?

Boy 3 (stammering): aa ...... na .............. thing.

Cabir: so, who is hotter.

Boy 3: of coarse her.

Manik pulled his collar even more.

Boy 3 (looking at Alya) I meant her.

Dhruv: good boy. Where will we find that girl of yours?

Cabir: Dhruv, tune yeh poocha.

Manik: aree drama band karo.

Boy 1: in the canteen.

FAB5 left for the canteen to see the girl who invaded their superiority.

PRECAP: WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE CANTEEN? WHO WILL OVER POWER WHO?

EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 3K 49
Highest rank #16 on 11/12/16 I clutched his leg as he turned to go. "You had me enough times that you don't want me anymore" I strugg...
103K 2.4K 29
This story starts after six years of Valentine's Day. __________《_________》_____________ The girl who used to make everyone smile is in so muc...
808K 30.9K 54
Hey guys writing story for the first time on my fav couple manan.. Highest Rank 2 in FF..What's hot.. Ranks:12;11;9;8;7;6;5;4;3;2;.. so the story wha...
514K 30.5K 42
Story of a shattered soul. When even her husband didn't trust her she felt dejected and went away. Months after he realised, what he lost and went in...