Alex Let's Walk The Line

By kale1317

The sequel to My Days With Alex I went to my new locker and put my things in it, and then I closed it. I pul... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not an update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 17

1.2K 39 4
By kale1317

Tobin's POV
I walked out after seeing the unexpected text messages. I can't believe I saw the name I didn't want to see. Lauren. What does she want I haven't talked since I got back home and started things with Alex.

From: Lauren
Hey Tobin so I'm in town and I was wonder if you wanted to meet me.

Haha she's joking right I thought at first. Then when I looked up I saw Pam staring me down like I'm being rude. Hell what if it was grandpa gosh. Wait does she know that Lauren is in town and would text me? Damnit Tobin I need to go somewhere else I wonder if Ashlyn and JJ wants to hangout.

I walked back to my seat watching Alex and ugly face Luke all lovely and too close. I wanted to puke, but more grabbing him away and knocking him out. I tried to stay on my best behavior but the more he touches her I swear I'm going to break his hand. Why did I come? Oh because I love this women.

*After the photoshoot*
Alex rode back with me after she finished her shoot and interview with some magazine journalist. I stayed quiet on the rode my mind was thinking or more questioning about our relationship. I won't be mad at her if they had sex, hell we broken up and I was having a fling with someone at that time.

To be honest we never discuss her relationship with Luke just mine with Lauren in Costa Rica. I guess I didn't need to know because it's a fake relationship. I should have know there was more feelings then there was but I guess I'm blind. I saw it when they first looked at each other, first Alex looked shocked, but like miss you look when she looked at him. Luke was different he was nervous but happy seeing her, I hate how he looks at her.

"Tobin" I hear who caught my attention. I turned my head slightly, "umm" I say.

"You haven't said anything" she said so soft and worried.

"There's nothing to say. You was amazing and I hate him all on you" I said as I stop at a red light.

"Tobin talk to me" she demanded.

"Why" I say keep going straight and then another text message went off.

"Maybe cause I'm your girlfriend Tobin!" She yelled and picked up my phone off the console. I'm praying it's not Lauren.

"Alex can we not argue and who is that" I asked.

"Um Ashlyn she said sure and we are not arguing it's just I want you to tell me what's going on" Alex tells me giving me a stare.

"Okay, well I'm not discussing I'm driving" I tell her turning on her street.

"Why are you taking me home?" She asked.

"Cause I'm hanging out with Ashlyn and JJ today. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked as I parked my truck in her driveway.

"No I guess not" she said leaning in kissing my check and opened the door.

"I'll talk to you later I guess. I love you Tobin" she tells.

"Yeah and I love you too" I say to her before she slammed the door shut.

30 minutes later.

"Thanks for meeting me guys" I say to JJ and Ash.

"No problem what's going on?" JJ asked.

"I don't it's a strange feeling" I admitted out loud.

"How strange?" Ashlyn asked.

"I having a feeling that Alex might be in love with Luke and me" I stated.

"What you going crazy Tobin she head over hells for you" JJ said making Ashlyn laugh.

"Yeah Tobin why you think that" Ashlyn said.

"Well because Alex never talked about Luke and what they did or if it's fake or real thing over the summer. Something inside I feel like Alex hasn't been honest with me about him. Guys this is serious" I tell them with a tear in my eye.

"Damn" they both say.

"Thanks guys" I said.

"Tobin you used to break a lot of people hearts I seen you change so why are you talking to us about this go get your girl and tell her how you feel damn" Ashlyn tells me making me smile.

"Yeah what Ash said. Tobin at the party that girl looked like Lauren and when Luke did that we saw how you protected her. Ya are so in love that when things knock ya down ya get back up so go talk to her" JJ said.

"Thank you guys. I guess I should and oh really Lauren now that makes since. Anyways I should go" I tell them getting up to leave.

"Your welcome" they shouted.

Another 30 minute drive back to Alex's house.

Please open the door. Fine I'll just call.
A: hi
T: hey babe can you open the door for me so we can talk.
A: umm I don't know now you wanna talk.
T: Alex I'm serious please.
A: I don't know
T: damnit Alex let me! Look I'm sorry I'll explain if you let me inside.
A: fine I be down in a second.

After we hanged up a couple minutes later Alex opened, "hi" I mumble as she moved to let me in. "Hi how was Ashlyn and JJ" she asked once she shut the door and I saw nobody is home.

"Um fine, look I'm sorry I been thinking maybe overthinking about us or more of you and Luke" I started to say, I paused.

"Tobin" she whispered

"Can you just listen" I cut her off. "Listen I know I shouldn't worry about it I understand that, but either way we never discuss about ya little relationship anyways. Alex I didn't sleep because I knew something or someone is worrying you. Yes I found out it was Lauren that's why and she text me earlier I promise I didn't reply" I paused to get a breathe.

"Tobin can we like go upstairs or? I'm not mad at you, but there is something I should have told you when you came back" she whisper so low.

"Yeah, anyways what's getting me he loves you like feelings are strong and I can see that you too. Do not tell me it's acting cause it's not. I understand I left, broke you, but I never thought I come back and you wanted me back. I do have a question I should have asked earlier but I didn't. Did ya have sex? I explain to her as I noticed we walked into her room.

"Tobin yes. To be honest his manager and my mom set us up. So for answer our relationship was fake but I'm a girl he's a guy we have needs. Yes we had sex. Yes Luke wasn't you but it was my needs and sexual frustration. Tobin either way you screwed around more than me probably and Lauren must had a great time if she texting!" Alex explained in no calm manner.

"Okay glad we got that clear! I'm such a fuckboy Alex am I? I stopped sleeping around for you! So yes when we broken up of course I was going to have sex again. Hell they was not even good and when I sleep with them I thought about you! Did you think of me or him? Huh?" I say in a loud temper.

"Can you stop yelling please. That's great to know that you thought about me. No, yes. I don't know Tobin. Me and Luke well it was something but not my sexual experience with you okay." She says and started to cry.

"Did he hurt you? Alex why are you crying" I asked moving towards her so we could sit.

"It didn't hurt me. I just don't know how to explain this" she mumbled with tears running her face.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. Sorry for Lauren trying to reconnect with me. Alex whatever it is tell me please before I do something that I regret" I tell her taking her hands in mine.

"Tobin I accept and forgive you. I just not ready to speak about it about what happen this summer, I'm sorry" she said walking out in tears.

I sat there feeling empty, what happen that can upset her so much. Luke said "she needed me more since you left," but if that the really reason then why is she so hurt. My phone went off gosh Lauren stop texting me I say to myself when I saw she texted me again. I got up to find Alex when I walked the hallways I heard crying out of the bathroom. I gently knocked on the door, "Alex let me please" I say.

She opened the door all I saw was her red crying eyes, and a neutral small blanket. Then it hit was she pregnant? "Alex tell me please I won't judge" I tell her as I took bend down to sit on the floor with her.

"Tobin I needed you not him. Yes I had sex but with Luke it wasn't like my other times with guys. We was stupid when we slept together, our third time we was foolish and horny. We had sex with out a condom and a couple week laters I was throwing up. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive obviously I keep it to myself. I called you over and over again to tell you, not only to tell you, but to ask would you still love me, yet no answer. I finally told him so we only knew nobody else," she explains while sobbing and I was now crying with her.

She continued, "a month later I knew we had to tell our parents and probably the media. I only went to the doctor twice and it was real like seeing it in me Tobin I wish you was there not him. I told Luke about you and he understood and told me "I be there for the baby and I'll support you and Tobin," he was so supportive about me and you. Then I never heard from you, so I had this baby I had a feeling that you wouldn't expect me or be with me. I was so stress over acting, you and my mom. Next night I was sleep then I felt like I peed myself but when I went to the bathroom I saw a lot of blood. I broke down so bad that I didn't want to leave the floor, because I knew I had a miscarriage. I called my doctor he told me to come in after him I called Luke. He came to help and be there for me, but the only person I wanted was you. Tobin you and you wasn't there," she tells me and I was holding her so tight. We was both in tears, I whispered "I'm so sorry it's fault. I would never hate or not love you anymore cause of that. I would love you and that baby even though it was not planned. I'm so sorry."

"For you was getting yourself back, I should have know you wouldn't have a phone" she mumbled in my chest.

"Yeah but you needed me the most" I say.

"I did." She said, "stand up" I mumbled. She stood and I got on my knees, I pushed her shirt up, seeing her abs "so you worked out extra" I tell her kissing her stomach. "I'm sorry" I say kissing her stomach again. She giggled, "stop that tickles" she said. I push her shirt back down and getting up.

"Thank you Tobin, for understanding and I'm glad that I know you are okay to help me raise a child" she said smiling.

"I love you why would I give that up because a kid who probably is adorable and your twin" I tell her kissing her forehead.

"How did I get lucky?" She asked and I shrug my shoulders and whisper "I don't know". She laughed and hugged me and I put my hands down to her thighs as I bend to pick her up. "Let's go lay down" I say walking out of the bathroom. I held her tight and walked into her room and laid her down gently before I crawled beside her and she cuddled up next me more like the small spoon. "I love you Tobin" she whispers, "I love you too Alex" I replied back before closing my eyes.

A/N: First do not hate me omg 2000+ words. That's change so fast, I consider a miscarriage over the pregnancy rumor. Sad I know. I'm sorry I hope ya enjoy this chapter and just keep loving the sequel. Thank you so much for reading and everything.
-Kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 19
Chapter one be like : "I Sam Wilson promise not to do anything disrespectful or bad towards Thomas for the rest of my life as a child." So you just s...
3.7K 160 20
"Cool, lets go!" we jumped off his bed and ran towards his stairway, where he sat on his railing. "What are you doing?" I asked the crazy person. "Be...
1.1M 32K 51
This is back up! I never got around to editing it because I didn't have the time like I thought I would. Enjoy this and the sequel. Isabelle was jolt...
2.1K 241 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...