Life as Spiderwoman

By EraseMe

Well, what can I tell you about me now, right at the beginning of my story? My name is Joi Leroy. My boyfrien... More

The Beginning
New in New York
Spiderman
A real life saver
Another good deed
Keep my secret
1% Of The Worlds Population
How I became Spiderwoman
Lessons
The Trapster
S.H.I.E.L.D.
The Frightful Four
Responsibility - Part 1
Responsibility - Part 2
Confessions
Teamwork
Doomed - Part 1
Doomed - Part 3
Venom - Part 1
Venom - Part 2
Venom - Part 3

Doomed - Part 2

1K 30 8
By EraseMe

PART 2 Doomed

The next seconds the team and I watched Peter and Sam destroying robots.

I remembered Fury's words. They were about crossing the room without setting off any traps or robots, but I would be the last person to tell them.

The others felt just like I did.

"They are so stupid.", Ava said.

When Fury finally stopped them, they've had no clue what he had said.

"I wanted to send you to the field today. But this proves me you still need a lot of exercise, and a whole lot of discipline. You all are going to clean everything up in here."

We looked around the room. Trash everywhere. You could barely see the ground.

"That's not fair! It was dork one and dork two!" Ava complained, looking at Sam and Peter angrily.

"Whatever, you're a team.", Fury said, tuned out and left us in that garbage dump.

When everything was cleaned up, Ava had complained the whole time and Sam and Peter even found a way to battle picking up trash, someone finally had a good idea.

Luke wanted us to prove to Fury, that we actually - sometimes - were useful.

"Hey!", Peter said, taking me next to him, so that we stood face to face with the others.

"You are the newbies! I've been catching villains for a year now, and Joi has been doing it for two months and is twice as good as you are together."

They were looking at us angrily, most of all Sam. Then Peter counted off all the villains that he had caught and the one's we had caught together.

"That's it, Spiderman! You're a geniu- err... you gave me an idea. ", Ava said and left the room. Peter and Luke looked at each other as if Ava was a total psychic. Then we all followed her.

She sat in front one a computer. "S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most wanted."

A list of super villains appeared on the screen.

"We bring him someone from this list...", she began.

"...which gives us some respect.", Luke completed her sentence.

"Right! Let's look for someone we can handle...", she said, scrolling down towards number 40 to 50.

"Hey, look! She calls herself 'Lady Porcupine'?", I asked laughing.

"No really, that's a good idea.", Luke said. "We should be able to get her."

"Yaaawn.", Peter said. "Hey Nova, you can't do that alone, or can you? Will you need some Band-Aid?", Peter asked teasingly.

"Back off, web head!", Sam said annoyed, going towards the computer. "We won't lose time. We're going straight to the top of the list." He pushed a cursor key and the number one appeared on the screen. "Let's get him. Doctor Doom."

"That's insane! Do you really think you could take down S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most wanted? He is, for a reason!", I asked.

He looked at me with a cute grin. "Yes, actually I think so. Last one to leave the helicarrier has to lick Fury's eye patch!", he shouted, then Sam flew away with an amazing speed.

I sighed. "Immature idiot.", Ava agreed.

Sam and the other boys were already in some sort of mini helicarrier, searching for the auto pilot, when Ava and I looked through the open door.

"No, forget it.", I said, looking at Peter.

"We are not flying to Doctor Doom and attack him." Ava, in contrary to me, was looking at Sam.

"You're totally right, that would be crazy. Can you tell that to Bucket head, please?", Peter smiled at me.

"Phew, finally someone's using their head.", Ava sighed and we entered the plane.

Just then the door close and the starting countdown began. Within three seconds we were a mile away from the helicarrier.

I stamped my foot. "I hate you all."

__________________________________________

After half an hour of complaining and arguing we all sat down and the plane divided into 6 parts. Everyone had his own little jet.

Peter tuned into mine and his face appeared on my screen.

"Err, sorry?", he said, looking at me with his brown puppy eyes.

"Peter, whatever May would do to you in this situation, believe me, when we're back I'll do things to you that are at least a hundred times more horrible!", I shouted the last words.

"Okay, I won't defend myself.", he giggled.

He didn't end our call when he tuned into Danny's jet, so I could see him aswell. He was pushing some buttons.

As he saw us, he smiled mildly. "Looking for some tunes. Music soothes the mood."

"Err... awesome?", Peter said, giving me a confused glance and tuned into Luke's jet. He was sick and threw up.

"Okaaay...", Peter said, giving me an even more confused glance, tuning into Ava's jet. She was writing something.

"Working on a battle plan that actually helps us get through this?", I asked, full of hope.

"Um, no, I'm just preparing a presentation for my physics class.", she shrugged.

Before Peter could say anything I tuned into Sam's jet.

"Hey MJ, glad you called! Yes, detention was okay, but Peter was crying all the time...", Sam talked into his phone and I quickly tuned away as Peter opened his mouth to insult him badly.

"Pete! Stop this immature battle with Sam! Be the grown-up!", I sighed.

"I can't, he's so stupid!"

I only rolled my eyes.

_______________________________________________

After an hour Danny tuned into everyone's jet. "In 5 minutes we arrive in Latveria."

Just after he had said it, we could see from Sam's screen that he was leaving his jet. "See you down there, maybe for clean up!", he shouted, laughed, and flew away in an unbelievable speed.

Peter started shouting and I united the jets into one plane again.

As we were all together - except Nova, of cause - I sighed, I felt the fear rising inside of me. Luke had felt the same.

"He's the number one guy for a reason, do we have a plan?", he asked.

"Well, I was about to go to the castle, and say: 'Cupcake Gram!'. Everyone loves cupcakes!", Peter said sarcastically. "Of cause no one's got a plan. Not even S.H.I.E.L.D. has a plan."

"You're an idiot.", Ava said.

"There's no reason to argue. Ever. Not even in this situation.", Danny said calmly, and I was thinking about punching him when suddenly there were things exploding everywhere.

"How nice. He even welcomes us.", Danny said.

"That is no firework!", Luke shouted, running to the steering wheel in the front, making the plane avoid a bomb.

Outside Sam was shooting the bombs that followed him. "Yeah, bring it on, Doctor Dodo! There's nothing you can build that I can't destroy!", he shouted, before a dozen of robots landed onto him and pulled him onto the ground.

We quickly got the plane down and jumped out of it to fight the rest of the robots.

Peter had already destroyed one, took off its head, and turned to Sam. "Thanks for taking care of the light work. Pros will handle it from here.", he winked.

While Nova was working himself out of the trash, Powerman tore the robots apart, Iron Fist smashed them into pieces, White Tiger cut them in halves and Peter and I threw them at each other so that they exploded.

Then Peter and I turned around, but our spider senses rang so late we couldn't even tell the others.

We only saw some light and avoided some laser shots and then Dr. Doom appeared in front of us.

"Breaking into Latveria and destroying its property is a serious crime. I am Doctor Doom and this is the last thing you will see.", he said. Funnily enough, right at this moment, I wasn't as scared as I had been in the plane, just by the thought of this situation. Dr. Doom's ridiculous accent just made my day.

"Ah! Doctor Doom, I presume?", Peter asked. "Hah! Rhyme!", he said, I laughed, but then Doom shot White Tiger and Powerman, Ava could jump upwards and avoid it, but Luke was shot deep into the woods.

Peter looked at me. "Okay, I'll say it. We're doomed."

A few seconds before, I would have laughed about it, but Dr. Doom now looked like he was going completely insane. He unpacked a dozen of bombs and threw them up into the air.

Nova shot them before they reached us, but then Dr. Doom tried to squash me and Peter under his metallic fist. A back salto helped us not to get buried under the little earthquake he had created only with one fist.

As we were all united again, Peter turned to Doom.

"Okay, we all are impressed by your noisy weapons. But can you surrender quietly, hm?", he asked.

"YOU'RE NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD!", Ava freaked out.

Doom, walking around shooting us, now decided to attack us one by one. As he wanted to start off with Luke, Ava shouted: "Team! S.H.I.E.L.D. attack combination number 12!"

I looked at her, completely confused, and so did the others.

"AAAH!", she shouted. "Three head low, three head high!"

"OH!", everyone said.

"Why didn't you say so?", Luke said to her, giving me a wink and one of his dazzling smiles. Me and Danny laughed, Ava freaked out again, but before we could start off with our plan of action, Sam appeared out of nothing and shot Dr. Doom, Peter headed forward to attack too and after a big explosion Dr. Dodo laid on the ground.

"Wait, did we..?", Luke asked.

After a few seconds Sam shouted: "WOOHOO, I did it! I rock!" He turned to us, as we were looking all at him weirdly. "What? I do."

"First one to get home with Dr. Dork gets to dinner with Fury!", Peter said, Doom (mummified in spider web) in the back of his mini jet, closing the doors and flying upwards.

Sam immediately got after him. "HEY! Open it! NOW!", he screamed like a little girl, knocking on Pete's window.

Peter pointed at him, looked at me, shouting: "Crybaby!", and then flew away.

"Come on!", Sam shouted angrily. "It's not fair!", now he was nearly crying.

I had to concentrate on not laughing out loud. Luke looked at me smiling and I saw that he had the same problem.

When Sam had calmed down after his hysteria attack we all got into our jets to follow Peter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.2K 43
"I'm the boy that was born as a girl, and every single day I have to prove to society that I'm man enough to be accepted." "Why do people treat you l...
Forever By Ava

Fanfiction

1.3K 62 14
Peter had never been in a relationship before. It was a new feeling, it was perfect. Until it wasn't. Not that it mattered though, he thought it was...
33.9K 872 22
Ever since you've claimed your last name, Stark, everything is different. You not only got a dad, but a huge family (the Avengers, and Linda, of cour...
15.8K 323 12
❝ My mother had found the love of her life. But mine was there in front of me the whole time. ❞ 🤍 :: peterparker x reader