Hold me Tight | Vkook

By Taekooksbabygirl

❝Loving you, was like falling again and again, and what we had was worth holding on for❞ -mature, read at you... More

Hold me tight
So much
Make it happen
It still hurts
I Don't need you
But it wasn't
I promise
Please stop
I'm trying
Don't worry now
Much Better
Goodnight Kiss
Dream of us
Ours
I wish I was
Just for tonight
I love you [M]
It didn't hurt
I need you
I can't
I'd rather
I tried
Without you
You knew?
Do it for me
I won't let you go
Forgive me
You're mine
What now?
We'll be fine
Welcome back
Till the end
Letting go
Unexpected
Innocent tears
I won't leave
If you really do
Be honest
Let me do this
Epilogue

I was wrong

14.6K 268 87
By Taekooksbabygirl

6 years before.

"I'm sorry but we can't do anything anymore...we'll just have to wait for the patients death" It took about a minute before he realized what the doctor have just said, all his hopes and excitement left his weak body as he fell down the tiled floor of the hospitals hallway, that's when reality hit him. His husband is dying, he's going to be alone again, they'll leave him again, slowly and painfully. How pathetic.

So he ran out of the place, leaving his friends and relatives inside calling his name, he just ran and escaped as soon as he reached for his car, turning the engines on and just drove. Though he's still familiar with the place he's been passing, but still he didn't know where is this heading. He just drove, hoping that he should just die. What's the point of living anyway.

Tears started to form his eyes once again, his sobs turns into screaming, no one can hear him, it's just him now, again. The only person who understood him, accepted him, and can hear him is slowly vanishing. The only person who loved him, and he loves so much.

The Hoseok who's filled with Joy, hopes and everything. He's a mess now, he can't find himself now.

His visions started to become blurred, almost hard for him to see, but still he didn't stop, the darkness never stopped him. But his careless driving did as he suddenly heard a loud bang, shocked and terrifying expression was written all over his face as soon as his tears started to stop, he got out from his car and saw no one walking on the side walk, he thought it was just all his illusions, but then he spotted a guy lying down in front of his car, swimming on his own blood and meds were scattered around the ground.

"Oh my god!" He claimed and went near the guy, not sure of what to do, the man was still moving and mumbling something he couldn't hear much, but he thought it was somehow geuk or kook, he wasn't sure. Then he noticed his face, he knew him.

It was Kim Taehyung.

And that's when he brought him to the hospital where he was before.

~~

He got his phone and called someone very important, his hands were trembling in fear and the blood stains were still there. Soon the person answered with a hello.

"H-hello, Mrs. Kim?"

"Yes dear? How is your husband? Your parents were worried sick about you, they regret shooing the both of you and they wished for you to comeback and forgive them"

"H-he's d-dying"

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!"

"Auntie"

"Yes? We'll be go--"

"I found your son, Taehyung"

And then the other line didn't spoke, shocked and excitement filled Mrs Kim as the thought of his son, after all these years, she and his husband regret everything, they tried to find Taehyung, and they would do everything just to find him.

"I'm s-sorry auntie, I bumped him, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry I didn't kno-"

"It's okay sweetheart, it's okay...j-just please, please save him"

And the call ended and he just looked at his husband lying on the bed, pins and needles were on him, his heart beat slowly decreasing, his skin is pale, he looked lifeless.

As soon as he got out of the room, that's when the doctor talked to him. Taehyungs head was damaged, and his heart tried to fight, he didn't knew that the younger has a heart disease, and if he didn't make a decision now, he'll die.

"We need to do the operation now"

Please save him

So he just simply nodded with no expression, his head was blank, he just wished he wouldn't regret doing this. "Give him his heart"

~~

As soon as Taehyung woke up, the doctor immediately called for Hoseok. The doctor had told him that Taehyung lost his memories so they need to go easy on him, he was shocked at first and he felt bad for Taehyung, so he immediately went inside and his gaze met the youngers as soon as he was inside.

"How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung was sure his heart started to beat fast, he didn't answered. Hoseok just held his hand, and there was it again, his heart started to beat fast. He can't remember anything, he knew he didn't know hoseok.

Because before he woke up he dreamed about a guy, not sure of who he is and the blurry visions didn't helped at all, he also heard soft and heart fluttering giggles of a baby girl. But every time hoseok touch him, feels like he's also touching his heart. He was left confused when four people came inside while the two approached Hoseok and the other two went to hug him, saying a lot of sorrys, claiming that they were his parents.

~~

As soon as Taehyungs parents let him rest, they came to talk to Hoseok at the cafeteria. They got a table where his parents was. Hoseok knew that they already had a plan about the two of them.

"Hoseok, I want you to tell Taehyung that you two are in a relationship"

He knew he couldn't refuse, knowing that it was all his fault anyway that this happened to Taehyung, especially that his whole life had been controlled ever since. Besides, Taehyung has his husbands heart, maybe it's better if he's the one who'll take care of it.

"But what if he has his own life now?, a family?"

"That didn't matter for now"

"But--"

"Hoseok please"

And when Hoseok finally agreed, that's when he told Taehyung. Though the other may seem happy because he has this small little feelings for Hoseok, but still everything felt wrong.

~~

Present

Hoseok Just stared outside his large window of his office, the skies were painted in perfect light blue, the weather is nice, but the feeling inside him tells the opposite. Looking at the other side of the building was the Kims, probably where Taehyung is the ruler now. For six years years he went to America to train for being the next ceo. It was just last year when they came back and that's when Taehyung started.

And in those six years Taehyung had became more attached to him, but ever since he never loved the younger back, good thing Taehyung didn't asked for marriage yet, but he knew it will come. So before anything else could happen, he'll do the right thing.

Hoseok looked at Taehyungs old phone that he was holding for an hour now, he opened the phone and entered the password Jungkook. He remembered Taehyung sleep talking one night, and the day after that Taehyung said he didn't remember about dreaming someone else. He just looked at the wallpaper as soon as the device unlocked.

There a picture of a perfect family, Taehyung was holding the camera as Jungkook sat on the hospital bed carrying the new born baby girl, the couple was smiling as well as their child. Hoseok couldn't help but to tear up.

He remembered when his baby died inside him, the couple was depressed especially Hoseok, but his husband was still there to keep him even though he was also hurt. His husband really has a kind heart, that's why he didn't let it die and just give it to Taehyung. And he wished to take care of it. But at this moment, maybe he'll choose to let go of Taehyung and let Jungkook take care of it, of him.

He looked at the contacts, My future wife was the first thing that cought his attention, he immediately copied the number, he's sure it was Jungkook, so he saved it before he dialled the said person.

"Hello Jungkook?, this is hoseok, meet me at the cafe where you first saw Taehyung, I need to tell you something important"

Then he hanged up before he heaved a long sigh.

I was wrong

__________________________________________________________________________________

Nan/N So I kind of pity Taehyung here bc he had heart decease and got into amnesia, so he's like on a critical condition that time, but oh well, who said miracles don't happen? right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 178 20
Red was living on his own island just fine - sure it was away from everyone else and it has always just been Red but he was fine with it THEN suddenl...
2.8K 67 16
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕. 𝙱𝚎 𝚖𝚢... 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝, 𝙷𝚖? " "𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚒...
183K 7.5K 25
Whether by an unfortunate accident or through birth, those without sight often fantasize about the beauties of the universe. The colors. The shapes...
5.1K 329 8
This is the story of a couple who have to learn to love each other all over again for different reasons. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung were so very...