Driving Myself Insane (Origin...

ilikemychoices tarafından

"Every girl has three guys in her life: The one she loves, the one she hates, and the one she can't live with... Daha Fazla

.:Driving Myself Insane:.
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Two
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Three
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Four
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Five
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Six
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Seven
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Eight
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Nine
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Ten
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Eleven [Colby's POV]
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twelve
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Thirteen
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Fourteen
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Fifteen
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Sixteen
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Eighteen
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Nineteen
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty One
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Two
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Three
,:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Four
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Five
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Six
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Seven
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Eight
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Nine
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Thirty
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Thirty One
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Epilogue
Update

.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Seventeen

7.7K 150 14
ilikemychoices tarafından

Why the hell was I doing this? It made no sense. I'd never done this to any guy before. Confused?

Well, I was waiting behind the bushes near Colby's house with Riley. Yeah. For some reason, he'd agreed to help me spy on his little date with Nichole. Maybe he thought it would be funny or something. That Colby would mess up and say something bad. I, on the other hand, had no idea why I was doing this.

He was still home. His car was there. Besides, sometimes I'd see him walk past the windows. I felt like a stalker. 

Riley whispered, "Maybe he changed his mind. Decided she was too hot."

I narrowed my eyes at him. He, too, thought Nichole was hot. But, I guess he thought everything with cleavage in their chests was hot. Ew. Would that include fat guys? 

I mumbled, "Shut up." 

He elbowed me, "There. He's coming out."

I frowned. Colby had changed into a black button down, but still wore the same Converse and jeans. He had to dress up for her? He never dressed up for me! Why was this bothering me, anyway? He glanced back at the door and waved. Blake was watching him intently, like he was wondering what was going on.

I heard him faintly ask, "What happened to Katherine? You moved on?"

Riley whispered, "They're talking about you."

I scowled at him, "No duh. Shut up." I looked back at Colby, who thought for a second then shrugged.

"I'm trying to move on. Whenever I see her, I still get all turned on and stuff, but hopefully Nichole'll change that." He said before getting in his car.

Aw. I turn him on? Wait. Ew. That wasn't sweet. That was, like, a typical guy. Maybe I should dress up tomorrow and show him that he made a mistake. Why was I thinking like this?! Maybe I was sick or something. 

Riley turned to me and said in a hushed voice, "We should wait a minute or two. He knows my plate number. Er, well, letters." Yeah. Basically anyone with common sense knew. It was DIAMOND. Self centered much? Mine was, like, a bunch of random letters and numbers. Even Colby's didn't say 'TOZIER1' or something. Then again, he wasn't as cocky as I always assumed he was.

I whispered, "But, what if we lose him? We should've brought, like, your mom's car or something."

"Yeah. That would have been smart." He agreed. 

"Retard." I mumbled, running my fingers through my hair. A few seconds after Colby drove away, I stood up and pulled Riley to his feet. We tiptoed to his car, got in, then started stalking Colby. It would have been easier if it was at least a little darker. 

"So, remind me again, why did I agree to this?" Riley smirked, concentrating on the mustang two cars ahead of us. I wanted to punch him, remembering what he forced me to say earlier. Now that I thought about it, I should have used Jackson. Or Jake. Nah. Jake would have told Colby. Why did I ask Riley? Maybe because he probably would have been fine with the 'stalking' thing. 

I crossed my arms, mumbling, "Because you're the best boyfriend ever." It took every fiber in my body to resist saying it sarcastically. God, he made me want to kill him sometimes. Almost like Colby. 

He rose an eyebrow, "What was that? I couldn't hear." He cupped his hand over his ear, a smirk still plastered over his face. 

I said louder, wanting to stab him right there, "You're the best boyfriend ever."

"Thank you, Katherine. How flattering." He grinned. 

Oh! I thought of a reason I used him! If Colby caught me, then I could lie and say I was on a date with Riley. I'd want to throw up the entire time, but still. It wouldn't have been the first time I'd felt like throwing up that day.

I grumbled, "I want to kill you." 

He rose his eyebrows, "Oh? Come again?"

I cleared my throat and forced a smile, "Nothing...Er, honey?" Ew. 

So, Colby met up with Nichole at Red Robins. Not exactly the most romantic place, but it still made me feel as if someone punched a hole into my stomach. Riley got the waitress lady to get us a table in hearing distance of Colby's. For once, I felt almost grateful for the fact some girls found Riley attractive.

"What is it with you and that Katherine girl?" I heard Nichole ask.

Yes! He was going to tell her that he was so deeply in love with me and she was just some replacement that he'd like to bang, right?

My face fell as Colby answered, "She hates me. Don't worry."

What the hell, man?! Didn't I tell him that I didn't hate him? God, if I said it, I obviously meant it. Or maybe he just meant that I didn't feel the same. Probably not. If he did mean that, he would have said 'She doesn't like me.' or something. Why'd he tell her not to worry as if I were some threat? Oh, I better be a threat. Yeah, she needs to worry.

Whoa. Back up. What's with your evil thoughts? The somewhat rational, sane part of me asked.

The other side of me answered with Because she deserves to DIE!

Personally, I liked the crazy, homicidal part of me much better. Then again, the sane part of me was probably what's been keeping me from going gaga all over all these boys. No, I don't mean Lady Gaga. Jeez....

Riley smirked, "Jealous?"

I scowled at him, "No. Go to hell."

"You know...I know how you can make him regret even looking at Nichole." Riley said, pouring a little pile of salt onto the table. Tsktsktsk. Bad luck.

Confused, I stared at him, "And you would help me, why?"

"Because I hate seeing Tozier happy."

Those words practically slapped me in the face. How could I be so evil? Nichole could make him happy, where as I made him insecure and jealous all the time.  

I frowned, "Actually, this wasn't a good idea. He deserves to be h-" I stopped mid sentence as I watch Nichole laugh and put her damned hand over his. That bitch needs to die. I thought. I turned back to Riley, "Alright. What's the plan."

"Okay, so you know that car wash they're having tomorrow? At school?" Riley asked quietly, probably afraid Colby would hear him. Once I nodded, he went on, "Okay. Go there in those really short shorts and maybe just a sports bra. Colby'll be there. If not, I'll find a way to get him there. Wash the cars like girls do in those mov-"

I slapped his arm and whispered, "Ew. You're such a pervert."

"Come on, Katherine. You'll be doing me a favor." 

"What?" I snorted. "To give you something to think about while you're in the shower? You're so gross."

"Bet Nichole would." Riley crossed his arms and leaned back. "No wonder she's the one Colby's on a date on instead of you."

I glared at him. Screw him. As I watched Nichole and Colby laugh, grin, and all that mushy stuff that made me want to throw up, I decided to listen to Riley. Yeah, okay. I admit it.

I was. . .Jealous.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.7M 118K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
1M 13.5K 42
Jenny Markings isn't a fool when it comes to love...that was until she discovered she had buried feelings for her brother's best friend, Aaron Shadow...
338K 12.4K 80
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...
22.9K 408 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...