I Date a Bad Boy

بواسطة the_lost_dreamer

This is Hope. She is 16 and she is the goodie two toes kind of girl until one day when I meet this bad boy na... المزيد

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

1.3K 37 3
بواسطة the_lost_dreamer

The car was in total silence until Max said, "Does that guy really treat you like that?" I felt a shock go through me. "Yes he does." I told him. "Well I would never treat a pretty girl like that." He replied and then I felt butterflies in my stomach. It felt like if I burp a butterfly will be flying out of my mouth.

"Thanks. I just wish I broke up with from the start." I told him and I told him what George did last night. "Wow. What he really is a jerk." Max told me and I started to blush. I didn't know why I am acting like this. I am so nervous that I was going to say something stupid and make myself look like a fool but he aslo mad me feel safe. He made me protected. But I don't know why.

"So what school do you go to?" He asked. I answered, "Charlotte Central." He had a surprised look on his face. "That's how I know you. You live in my neighborhood. You ride my bus. I was the guy that sat next to you this morning, remember? He told me. Now I remember. He was that guy. I was in so much shock that I felt like I was about to go unconscious. "Wow. That's why you looked so familiar." I told him. I started to feel even more nervous than how I was before.

We were silent for a little while until Max said, "You can drop me off right here." Melanie drove to the side and put the car from Drive to Park. Max and I both got out of the car. "So I guess I will see you around." I said. "Yeah. How about tomorrow at the food court in the mall at 12:00?" He asked. I answered, "that sounds great." Max immediately said, "Awesome! See you tomorrow." he gave me peak on the cheek and walked away. I started to blush really bad. I couldn't believe it. I scored a date with the bad boy.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...