Chapter 2

I decided to ride my penny board home. I was getting ready for my date with George. I have been dating him for a few months now. I got a new little dress that had white flowers all over it but the main color was a navy blue. I was ready to go. I ran down stairs and ran out the door on my penny board.

I got to the mall and there I saw him. I was walking over to him when suddenly I saw a girl with food sitting down with. Then I saw it. He gave the girl a kiss. A 10 second kiss. Then he look around and his eyes pointed at me. His eyes pop. He quickly ran toward but just ran away with tears in my eyes. When I got outside he finally got my arm. "It's not what it looks like." He said and I replied," Really. Because I think it's exactly what it looks Like!" It finally got loose of his hand. Then I yelled, It's over." I yanked my hand free and I jumped on my penny board and road off.

I got back home. "Hey darling. You're home early." My dad called. "Yeah. That's because We broke up." I told him. I explained what he did. "I'm so sorry baby girl." He said and more tears came down my cheek. A little later I ran into my room crying. Heart broken.

That times like this I wish my mom was still around. my mom died when I was young. She died in a car crash. some one was speeding and texting while driving and before the person knew they were in a car crash. That was the last time I was heart broken. After my dad's experience with my mom's death and my heart break he became overly protected. riding a penny board and going on the bus was his exceptions. But now he is really mad about what happened tonight.