Chapter 10

Max a shoplifter? That can't be. He doesn't look like that kind of guy. I knew that I had to find out for my self. I would have to see him as soon as possible. I know Melanie would help me. I already told her what happened through the phone. She was so shocked by all of this. I know tomorrow I will find him and I will talk to him. I have to know the truth.

Monday I got dress and my dad drove me to school. "I don't know why you want to date a guy that? Your better than that Hope." He told me. "He didn't tell me anything about that. We still didn't know much about each other. " I exclaimed to my dad.

"Well he better not bug you like that other guy is or else." he said. I wasn't really worried about that. "What if he has changed?" I questioned him. "I know he hasn't." He said. "How?" I kept questioning. "You know that wheels for your penny board he got you? I went over to that store and they said that they were stolen. I told them that for some reason they were in my front yard." He told me. I was silent. I didn't know how I reply to that.

I tried to change the entire conversation and told him, "I'm going to Melanie's house to study. Is that okay?" We were at school. As I was getting he said, "that's okay but be home by seven o'clock."

I got out of the car when into the school gate. I looked for Melanie. When I found her she I told her, "I'm going to your house. I need a plan to get my dad to let me date Max." He looked at me and said, "perfect." I told her, "I'm going to have I talk to him after school. I will let you where the meeting place will be." She said, "okay. Just let me." I took out a piece of paper and wrote,
Max,
Meet me at the on the left side of the parking lot of the outside of the Teens Club. The place where we truly met. Meet me there after school at five o'clock. We really need to talk.
-Hope

I went up stairs into the sophomore hallway. I went to his locker. When I found it put the note in the locker. Just before I put it in the locker I staple it up and kissed it with me red lipstick. I put it in the locker and went to class.