Chapter 14

It has been two hours since I ran out of the house. I'm now in the city part of this town. When I first entered I saw a bike rack.

I locked up my bike and started walking away. I went to an outlet store since I had $40 and bought a $15 grey hoodie. I put the hoodie on so it would make it kinda hard for people to recognize me.

I started walking. It was suppose to be really cold tonight. I was freezing. I walked by an alley when I felt someone grave my wrist and pull me. I looked and it was George. "Funny running into you here Hope." He said. "We didn't run into each other, you pulled Ito an alley." I corrected him.

"Well since we are alone and you little friends isn't here then I think it's we should finally have a talk about us." He said. I tried to run but he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me to the wall.

"I did't want to break up." He said. "Well I did. I hated that you would all was yell at whenever your mad, I hate that you would take your anger out on me, I hated our relationship and most of all I hate you." I said in anger.

He let go of me and smacked me across the face and pushed me back up to the wall. I then saw someone tap George on the shoulder. "What!" George said. The man punched George in the eye. He fell to the ground. "Don't you ever touch my girl again. It was Max.

He ran to hug and lifted me in the air. "Thank The Lord your okay Hope." He said. I heard that he sounded like he was about to cry. "You have a bruise on your cheek." Max alerted me. I felt my cheek. "I ran away." I told him. "I know. Melanie called me. Thats why I was over here. I was looking and I saw your Bike on the bike rack. That's how I knew you were in the city."

"We have to get you home." Max said. I frowned. "I don't want to go home know we can't be together." I told him. "Yes but you can't be here. This is a dangerous place at night." He explained. He continued, "Look at what happened to you a second ago. This is not the to get him to let us be together." I nodded my head and said, "Okay. Let's go."

We walked down the street. Max took off his jacket and said, "Here. You need more than I do." He helped me put it on. When walked to Max's Motorcycle. We hopped on and Max drove out of the city and to my house.