Chapter 4

We drove to the teen club and bought a root beer. We sat down on a chair and started drinking it. "So how's you girls night out so far. Is it helping you forget." Melanie ask. I replied, "yes. I feel so much better." I was really telling the truth I was glad she we decided to do this. Suddenly Melanie said, "Uh, oh!" I turned around and there was George looking right at me. Melanie and I put some money on the table and started to walk away but George started to follow us.

We got outside and we saw three boys about our age talking but that did matter to us because all we were thinking was getting out of here. I suddenly felt some yank on my wrist. I turned and it was George. "We need to talk." He demanded. " There is nothing to talk about." I yelled with anger and said, "I saw you kissing another girl. How on earth are you going to explain that George." Then he stared squishing my wrist. I yelled, "Ow! Let go of me." Suddenly the boys walked up to us and the first boy ask, "is there a problem?" George looked straight at them and said, "stay out of this." The first guy looked at me ad saw that he was hurting my wrist. "You better let go of this lady wrist or else your gonna get it." He commanded while shaking his fist. George said nothing back and push me to the Rocky ground. "I'll be back and this guy won't be there to help you." George shouted and walk away. Melanie ran over to me. Melanie and the boy helped me up. "Are you okay?" The boy said. "Yeah. I'll be fine." I lied. I wasn't fine. This was the he asked to me when he was mad at someone. Whenever he got angry he would put it out on me. Now he is mad at me so I'm scared about what he is going to do to me. "I'm Max." The boy said. "Hope and Melanie." I replied. "Don't you go to my school? West Field High?" I nodded yes. "There has to be some way for me to repay you for helping me with him. Could Melanie and I give you a ride home?" I said. "Actually that would be nice." Me and Max sat in the back while Melanie drove.