mr. bieber → jariana

بواسطة crimemob

in which a teacher gets a student pregnant {i recommend not reading this story because it was my first one... المزيد

A Word Before Reading.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
epilouge.
Sequel!!
Trailer !!
shameless promo

eleven.

5K 194 123
بواسطة crimemob

|2 Months Of Pregnancy|

Once I got home from the hospital, I started getting ready for our little lunch. (A/N outfit in multimedia)

My bump was the least bit visible.

"Ariana. Let me see you." Frankie said knocking on my door. "Go, bestfriend!" He yelled when he say me. I did a 360 turn and stroke a pose. "Cause my bestfriend finna, she finna, OH go bestfriend that's my bestfriend that's my bestfriend, yas!" I moved my hips along with him. We both giggled. I just love how close we are to eachother. "Don't carry that fur thing around."

"It might get cold. It's mid-October."

"He'll offer you his jacket." He said like he was the love expert.

"Whatever." I said putting my coat down. "Do you think that the cat ears are to much?" I adjusted them.

"No. Their just right." He paused for a minute. "So you are letting me get him after your little dinner date."

"I don't know." I said. "Maybe." I heard a knock at the front door.

"Let me get it. Then you can make a grand entrance. Text me if anything goes wrong."

"For sure." I said pulling down my skirt and adjusting the top of my crop top so not much cleavage was showing.

"Ariana!" Frankie yelled. I grabbed my phone and purse and did on last look before opening my door.

Going down those stairs made me feel a bit over-dressed. He was dressed casual.

But with the look he gave me when I came down it didn't matter. It shouldn't matter though. I have Ricky.

"Damn, Ariana you look so good." I heard him mumble. I blushed.

"You too, Justin."

"Remember, Ari, you have a dinner with Ricky tonight don't get too full." Frankie said smirking. I knew he was trying to get Justin to himself.

"I wasn't planning on ordering anything heavy. We're just going to talk about OUR BABY." I said putting emphasis on the last two words.

Ariana, 1. Frankie, 0.

"Alright. Just making sure, sis. Have a nice time." He said once we were out the door.

"Don't mind him. We're feuding. Well he's trying to get your attention, but I told him your not gay. That isn't stopping him."

"It's all right. It's nice having admirers." He chuckled.

"So, where are we headed?"

"I was going somewhere like Olive Garden, but you gotta eat light." He said slanting his lips.

"We could still go. I love their salad. I'll just eat that."

"Alright." He opened my door for me.

"Oh. Thank you." I said. "Do you think these cat ears are too much?"

"No. They look great on you." He smiled sincerely. He turned his car on and classical music blasted through the car.

"I didn't know you liked this type of music." I said.

"Well. We haven't really talked much. This is what this is. Us talking, getting to know eachother."

"Right."

Once we arrived to the restaurant, Justin opened my door for me.

The place wasn't that packed. And people were talking in there normal voice so I guess it was safe for us to talk in the same tone.

The waitress took us to our table with no words, just smacking her gum really loud.

"Hi, I'm Michael. What can I start you off with?" Another waiter came to our table.

"Water with lemon." I ordered.

"Coke."

"Alright, I'll be right back with your drinks and rolls. And your salad." He smiled. He went away into the back.

"Okay. We need to discuss our future, Ariana." Justin started off first.

JUSTIN

"Okay. We need to discuss our future, Ariana." I started off first.

"What about it?" She asked playing with her fingernail.

"Like about our baby's living arrangements."

"Simple. He or she will be staying will me. You'll keep he or she every other weekend." She said nodding her head.

"No, Ariana, I'm going to need to see my baby more than that."

"You can come by everyday. Your going to be at work. I'm at school. My mom and Frankie can watch him during the school, I'll come home and take care of my baby."

"OUR baby, Ariana."

"Yeah. Whatever." The waiter came back with a little tray filled with plates, bread, our drinks, and salad.

"Are you ready to order?" He asked.

"I'll just get the spaghetti." I said.

"And for you, Miss?" He asked looking at Ariana.

"Nothing. I'm good with this." She said smiling closed-mouth at him.

"Alright. I'll be back with your order. If you need anything let me know." He went away again.

"Justin. I WANT to raise MY baby alone." She said crossing her arms.

"Well, Ariana, I WANT to raise OUR baby together. If I want to be in OUR baby's life, I can be! It's either that or we go to court once the baby's born."

She scoffed. "You wouldn't!"

"I would!"

"Whatever. I gotta go get ready for Ricky and I's date."

"We just got here, Ariana. It's three o'clock! Frankie said your date starts at eight. I rhymed." I chuckled. "Date. Eight." I saw her roll her eyes. "Okay. That's besides the point but you can't run away from our problems your going to have to talk to me! We're having a baby."

"MY problems, Justin. MY baby." She said.

"Okay. I'll see you in court, you have seven months to change your mind though, Ariana." I said. As she scoffed at me once again and stood up. Taking her drink and throwing it at me.

"You take me to court and I'll win. Remember, Justin, MY baby." And she left like that leaving me with water all over my face, and in my precious, precious hair.

Forget that, go after her.

"Ariana." I grabbed her arm. "We'll keep having theses talks 'til you change your mind." She just looked at me and walked away.

--------
IDK WHAT I JUST WROTE. UM READY FOR THE END BECAUSE ITS JUICY! [1003 Words]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

265K 4.1K 23
At the school Fire High all the female students have their eyes on one particular teacher ,Mr. Valentine, the youngest of the teachers,also the hotte...
2.6K 81 16
A 18 year old girl in her last year of high school had sex with her English teacher. She thought this would be a one time thing but it turned out it...
24.3K 947 39
• first book published • 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 >> Jariana Fanfiction << hope you'll enjoy reading! this is my first book and my grammar sucked since english...
16K 519 16
Justin is a single father who is raising Ella Bieber who is currently five years -old in kindergarten while Justin stumbles upon Ariana which is Ella...