fifteen.

I'm going to have a lot of time skips because nothing is really going to happen until the end.

------------------

Ariana |5 Months Of Pregnancy|

Life has been good to me. It's like life is a bicycle and your going through a journey. Except the bike is on fire and your crashing into hell.

School has gotten worse. I've started showing and the assumptions are getting even more worse. Of course Liz and Alexa have been there for me. That is the complete ONLY reason I'm staying at this school. Justin has been very..... distant lately. Starting from last week. During our 3 months of dating. We've gone on two dates. We've said I love you and all that good stuff, but I don't feel like he means it. In class, he doesn't look at me. He's on his phone. If only I could get it and see what he's looking at.

Our assignment was to write our own story, luckily I've written many drama and romance stories on an app called Wattpad. I started to think of questions I could ask him out loud. It didn't go to well, but before I could try to think again, the bell rang.

"Ariana, stay after my class, please." He said still looking down at his phone. Besides that, I finally have a chance to talk to him.

"Hey, what's up?" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled my face in it.

"We need to talk." He said removing my arms. "This can't happen. You and I." He pointed between us. "I'm your teacher. Your my student."

"What? Why? You weren't saying that when you and Selena were together. I am pregnant with YOUR baby. You don't even want to try to make this work?" He remained silent.

"I should've known not to get so caught up with you. It would've ended with heartbreak. Like now."

"I love you, Ari, I do. Selena is just for me. I hate to say it, but I love Selena more than you. I'm sorry, Ari-Bear."

"NO! Don't call me that. Justin you did not, have to say that! But now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own. Don't talk to me, anymore!" I stormed out with tears. My pink wavy dress flowing. My ponytail bouncing.

 He didn't even yell my name to call me back in

"Hey. Baby daddy doesn't want you, anymore?" Selena asked walking up to me. "I really wanted to be your friend until you slept with my boyfriend." I turned around, but was tripped. I tried and accomplished not falling on my stomach, just on my hands and knees. I could feel my dress rising. I slipped it down immediately.

Justin

Ariana is right. Those words DID sound a little harsh.

I heard a lot of loud laughing coming from the hallway. I saw Selena and her little crew standing in front of somebody. I couldn't really see because people were crowded.

"Here she is." I heard Selena say. "The stupid, pregnant, little slut. Do you guys know her story?" She asked to the people as they mumbled no.

"Ariana Grande HAD a boyfriend. They broke up because she hooked up with some other guy. My guy. She got pregnant, she is currently 5 months pregnant now, she then persuaded my guy to get with her. They got together sometimes, but he begged me back. He will always love me, Ariana. You will be nothing but that one night stand who got pregnant. Get up." Students cleared the way as Selena grabbed Ariana by the arm and slung her across the floor.

"Hey! That's enough. She's pregnant with a baby, Selena. You may not like her but you cannot hurt her and her child. Clear the path, people. Get to class." I yelled and they mumbled walking to their lockers and heading to class. "Hey-." I started to help her up, but she yanked her arm away. Tears were streaming down her face.

"She's right. Your were right. I'm a slut and a one night stand. There's nothing else to say." She stormed off to the bathroom making me feel really bad.

-------------------------

we're super close to 1k if we could get there I'll update two times a day. TBH my moods are gifs. they are super off from everything that's happening.