eighteen.

Ariana |5 Months Of Pregnancy|

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked Justin wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Selena's texting me. I'm not replying, but she's getting on my nerves." He rubbed his hand along my arm.

"Don't worry about her. Relax." I began to massage his shoulders.

"I can't, but I can try for you." I kissed his cheek.

"I think I'm going to change schools." I said.

"What? Why?" He looked up at me.

"The bullying. I can't handle it."

"I've got you. Don't worry. We'll go talk to the principal. Okay?" I nodded putting my head on his shoulder. "What do you want to do today?"

"Lazy day, please."

"Of course, M'Lady." We smiled at eachother. He got up from the recliner and we laid on the couch, watching OITNB on Netflix.

"Piper's so dumb.  Alex is playing her. She doesn't even know it." I said. Justin hummed. I felt his weight shift on me. I drifted to sleep after a while.

+

"Wake up, babe." Justin taped my shoulder.

"Five more minutes." I groaned pushing his face away.

"No. We skipped school yesterday we gotta go today."

"How about you go and I stay so no one suspects anything."

"How would they?"

"Both of us being out. Duh." I said with my eyes still closed.

"It would just be a coincidence. Get up."

"Oh, alright." I sat up and rubbed my eyes, yawning.

I prepared for school doing my normal routine.

[✔️] hair and makeup.

[✔️] outfit.

I was ready for school

"Baby your going to have to drop yourself off, ya know." Justin said adjusting his jacket.

" Justin said adjusting his jacket

"No stuff, Sherlock." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Just making sure."

"I've gotta go. Alexa wants to meet for breakfast and don't forget we have an appointment this afternoon. I think...... we might be able to see the sex of the baby." I said smiling like an idiot.

That caught Justin's attention. "Really?" He said smiling.

"Mhm. I gotta go. It's a 4:30." I said grabbing my purse and pecking his lips.

"Okay. Have fun."

"Alright."

+

School was the same old same old. Nothing happened. I did get stared down, but I didn't worry. 4:00 came by fast which meant it was time for me to head out. I'm excited.

Justin grabbed my hand anxiously as we waited for my name to be called.

"Grande?" We both stood and a nurse lead us to the back. Dr. McCarthan greeted us.

"This shouldn't take long, Ariana. But are you excited to be finding out the sex?" He asked. I nodded sheepishly.

"Absolutely. I'm jumping up and down." A male nurse cane in giving him papers and he thanked him.

"Let's get on with it. This is always the best part, to be finding out the sex." I laid down on the mini bed covered with paper.

"Maybe, I should've worn a dress." I let out awkward chuckle. Justin took off his jacket.

"Thanks." I said as Dr. McCarthan lifted my dress. I immediately put the jacket on my lower half.

"It may be a bit cold, okay." I nodded as he put the gel on my stomach. He did the ultrasound and didn't say I word which made me super nervous.

"Are you ready?" He asked looking at the screen with the baby on it.

"It's a.......... Girl! Congratulations." He smiled. Justin came over and kissed me passionately on he lips.

A soon to be baby. Perfect family. Perfect boyfriend I feel great.

------------
This book is coming to an end soon. Be prepared. FYU I was half asleep writing this lol. Night.