one.

I arrived at school after riding the bus, since I didn't know the directions there I couldn't drive just yet.

As I was walking down the hall, two girls approached me.

"Hi. I'm Alexa and this is Liz." She introduced herself and the other brunette beside her.

"Hi, I'm Ariana." I replied.

"I just love your outfit!" Liz exclaimed.

"Thank you! I love yours too." Liz was wearing a white long sleeve crop top and some denim jeans. Alexa was wearing a blue floral sundress.

"Who's homeroom class are you in?" Alexa asked me

"Uhh, Bieber." I said looking my schedule up and down.

"That's mine, too." Liz said.

"You lucky chicks. I've got Cruz." Alexa complained.

"We've all got three teachers together." Liz said.

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked.

"Since Junior year. Don't worry. You'll be fine here." Alexa comforted me.

"Thanks."

"Oh, and you need to know the first bell rings signaling that everyone has to be heading to class. If you weren't in class by the second one, you'll get a tardy. Three tardies mean suspension." Liz explained to me.

"Thank you. That helps me a lot." And with that the bell rung. I waved them off and entered my homeroom class only to be greeted by a blonde man in a black dress shirt. His hair slick back. He was seated on his desk, watching everyone enter.

 He was seated on his desk, watching everyone enter

(😍🔥💯)

"Take a seat wherever you please." He said looking at all of us. He met my gaze at him and quickly looked away.

I sat down in the far back right corner next to Liz.

"Okay, class, let's get started, good morning, my name is Justin Bieber. You can call me Mr. B., or Justin or whatever you feel comfortable with calling me, anything except Mr. Bieber. Alright, so, let's go around the room and introduce ourselves, tell me what you like to do for fun. You back there start us off, and we'll go around." He said pointing to Liz.

She stood and started, "Well, my name is Elizabeth, my friends call me Liz, I'm 17, I like to party, I've been here since junior year, and I'm perfect. Everyone of you should say the same." She giggled and everyone else did the same. She sat and I stood. I got a couple of whistles from some guys but Justin gave them death glares.

"That's inappropriate." He said sternly, then turning his attention back to me.

"My name is Ariana, I'm 18, I just move here from Florida. I like to binge watch Netflix series and chill, but not with the you know." I nervously chuckled, some did it with me. "And that's about it." I sat. I could feel his eyes burning into the side of my face as I watched everyone else introduce themselves.

"Well, I guess I should tell you a bit about my self. I'm an English teacher,, I was born here in Canada, I'm 22, I like hockey, don't tell anyone, but I can sing a bit too." He chuckled.

Once everyone finished he started with class. I pulled my phone out to text Frankie.

To Baddie 😈🔥💖: You told me to let you know if I had any hot teachers, here's hunks-a-lot! (attachment)

From Baddie 😈🔥💖: I'm coming to your school! Name?

To Baddie 😈🔥💖: Mr. Bieber.

From Baddie 😈🔥💖: Hook us up!

To Baddie 😈🔥💖: I'll see what I can do. Luh you. 😘

From Baddie 😈🔥💖: Luh you too. Bye, boo.

A bell rung letting us know that class was over I hopped up as all the other kids did.

"Ariana, can I see you for a sec." He said to me as I was gathering my books together.

"Sure." I simply replied. "What's up?" I asked approaching his desk.

"I'm okay with you having a phone in class, but taking pictures of me is kinda weird." He chuckled.

"In my defense, you look really nice today and my brother is looking for dress attire, so I took your picture as an example." I lied.

"Okay. As long as we had it clear, but pay attention also, I have pop quizzes here and there."

"Aye, captain." I put my hand up to my head and saluted, he chuckled at my silliness.

I went to my locker to get my things for second period thinking about Mr. Bieber. I think I'm gonna like this school.

-------

Chapter one. How was it?