nine.

JUSTIN

I watched Ariana leave my class. I put my hands on the back of my head processing what just happened. A dad.

I mean I've always wanted to be a dad, but I planned to do that with Selena. What the hell am I going to tell her? I knocked up your new bestie?

"Justin?" I heard Selena snapping at me.

"Oh. What's up?"

"We need to talk about," She bent down and whispered, "us."

"Okay." I whispered back not daring to look her in the eye. I stood up and pulled myself together and tried to focus on the lesson.

"Alright, class, today......"

ARIANA

"What am I going to tell her, Franks? Mom will disown me." I started to sniffle.

"The truth." He said shrugging.

"Oh, wow, really? So I'm just gonna go down there and say, I got knocked up by my teacher?"

"Ariana, I'm just tryna help." He said softly.

"Well your not helping! Your being a smartass and I'm trying to be serious! This is serious! My life is about to change! Take this stuff like your my student and you just got knocked up. I'm about to deliver a baby in 9 months. Don't you at least feel a little sympathy for me?" I ranted and yelled. Frankie remained quiet making me feel really guilty. "Frankie." I started but he put his hand up.

"Save it, Ariana. It's your hormones. Your stressed. I get it." He said calmly.

"Frankie. I love you so much!" I hugged him.

"Ariana." My mom knocked on the door. Did she hear any of that? "Can I come in?"

"Uhh, sure." I said.

"I heard that Ariana." She said. "Your pregnant? When since when?" Good. She didn't hear that part. I still need to tell her anyway. I love her and I feel like she's going to be by my side.

"It's not Ricky's." I gulped.

"Well-"

"It's Justin's."

"Your teacher? Ariana is this some kind-."

"No. It was three weeks ago. We were both drunk and didn't know what we were doing. Tequila and Vodka together are not good!" I said laughing. No one was with me so I stopped.

"Well. Okay." She said biting her top lip. "Are you going to keep it?"

"What? Mom? Of course! I would NOT kill my child!"

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. Are you going to let him be in the babies life?" She asked.

"No. I'm going to be a single mother. Like you. If you can do it, I can too."

"Yeah." Frankie said rubbing my arm.

"No." I heard a strong voice say. We all turned our heads to see, Justin.

"What are you doing in here?! How did you get my address?!" I asked. More like yelled.

"Well. Your door was unlocked, and I looked through your student files. Ariana. Look. I want to be in OUR child's life. I'll quit being a teacher after this year. Get a better job. I'll pay for everything!"

"Yeah, but what about Selena?" I asked.

"She dumped me for some Jake guy. She said she knew about you." He said with his hands on his hips. "Mrs. Grande. How are you?" He smiled asking my mom.

"How old are you?" My mother asked.

"22."

"At least your not thirty. I guess I could get used to you being around us."

"Justin, I could use your support, but after I have my, our, baby. I want nothing to do with you. We speak only when it comes to our child. Okay?"

"Yeah."

"Alright."

----------
I know it's boring now, but I swear! It's going to get better! Your not prepared for the end.