three.

Through the whole class, Justin and I were having silent conversations—Liz thought something was wrong with me because I was giggling so much. A few people saw us talking. Eventually Justin's class was over and I quickly dashed out of the door. I didn't want anyone thinking anything. I entered the cafeteria and for the second time today, I bumped into someone.

"Excuse me." I said.

"Watch where your going, bitch." He said rudely.

"I'm sorry."

"Sean." Another guy said. "I'm sorry. Don't mind him, he's a hoe." He paused. "Ricky." I reached his hand out for me to shake, which I hesitantly did.

"Ariana." I said.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said. I blushed.

"Thanks." I said. I walked away to take a sit in front of Alexa and beside Liz.

"Who was that?" Alexa asked.

"Some guy named Ricky." I said shrugging my shoulders, opening my brown paper bag. I pulled out my apple and started to munch on it.

"Alvarez?" Liz asked.

"I dunno."

"Liz you dummy. There are no other Ricky's at this school." Alexa said throwing a grape at her. Liz caught it in her mouth. "Ariana. I'm just going to let you know ahead of time that group that Ricky's in aren't people you need to be hanging around."

"Yeah. Ricky's cool. But Sean isn't." Liz added.

"Guys it's cool. I have a boyfriend at home."

"Spill." Alexa and Liz looked at each and said together.

"His name is Jai. He's the sweetest guy and-."

"Okay. Skip that. Is he hot?" Liz said.

"That doesn't matter-."

"Is he?" Alexa said.

"Yup. But that shouldn't matter-."

"Ahh! My bestie's got a hottie!" Liz said in a sing-song way. I just didn't continue and munched on my apple.

"What do you guys know about Justin?" I asked causally squirming in my seat.

"Other than he's T.H.O.T.Y."

"Thotty?" I asked.

"No. The Hottie Of The Year."

"Oh. At this point I don't care about looks. I want a real per-."

"I know you do. But we're looking at his face for now."

The bell rang again.

"I'll see you guys. I've got Armstrong. Can't be late." I said putting the rest of my food in my bag standing up and quickly rushing out.

Ricky and Sean along with a few other guys were next to my locker.

"Excuse me." I said to Sean who was leaning against mine.

"For what?" He asked.

"You're on my locker."

"So?"

"Well. Can you move?"

"Why should I?"

"Sean." Ricky said sternly. Sean rolled his eyes and moved.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"No problem." He paused for a second. "Hey, Ariana. I know it's a bit early but do you mind if I get your number?"

"Sure. One sec." I gathered my Geometry books and have him my phone and he gave me his.

"Text you later."

"Yeah." I said.

From Baddie 😈🔥💖: Don't forget my rubbers.

To Baddie 😈🔥💖: I got you, bro.

-------
Don't know why people don't like Ricky. He's good for Ari.