twelve.

JUSTIN

Ariana. Call me. We need to talk. Today didn't go as planned. We need to talk this out.

That was the fourth message I had sent to Ariana. It's was past ten. I would've thought that she would've forgiven me by now.

There's really no need for me to just sit around, I should go for a drive.

I drove around in a circle of Ariana's place for the second time now. Her car was there. Frankie and her mom's weren't.

She probably rode with Rick-rat. (A/N just know I mean nun of this. Rickiana is....yass. But I will always ship Jariana more than anything. 🤗) So I decided to go somewhere else. Sometimes driving helps me, it relieves stress.

As I was driving towards the Clover nightclub, I spotted a girl with her heels in her hands and she was holding her shoulders. She was wearing a tight black dress. Her hair was in a ponytail. That reminded me of Ariana. Something told me to help her.

"Excuse me?" I drove beside her asking

"Excuse me?" I drove beside her asking. She looked up at me. My instincts were right. "Ariana!" I quickly stopped the car and got out to help her, grabbing my jacket because it was cold.

I wrapped it around her and helped her in my car. Once I was in,

"Tell me what happened." I demanded. She put her right elbow on the window and started sobbing. And quickly grabbed her other hand.

"R-Ricky broke up with m-me." She stuttered.

"Might I ask why?" I said leaning my head forward.

"I told him about the baby. We got into an argument in his car and he told me to get out. I've been walking since, I don't know, nine? We went out of town." She said sniffing.

"That son of a gun!" I yelled. I put my car in drive and sped up the road.

"Justin." I heard her call, but I was too caught up. "Justin!" I slammed on the brakes.

"What?!"

"If you go to confront him, he's going to know somethings up. No ones suppose to know that this is your baby."

"I thought you told him it was mine. That's why he got mad."

"I just told him that it wasn't his. That's all."

"Oh." I leaned back into my seat. "Have you eaten."

"Ricky and I were suppose to but everything escalated pretty quickly."

"Okay. I'll get you something. But your family isn't home, do you have a key."

"I-." She checked her purse. "I don't."

"It's fine. You can stay at my place." I said turning the corner.

"No, Justin. You've done enough for me."

"It's cool. I owe you for all the pain you'll have to endure during childbirth." I chuckled.

"It's true, but it's not funny."

"It is to me."

+

Ariana and I stopped at Chipotle and got some burritos and headed home.

"Here, I have a shirt you could wear." I said giving her my button up shirt.

"Thank you." She smiled and walked to the bathroom.

I blew my breath and jumped on my bed. Ariana came out with my shirt and her hair in a messy bun. If she wasn't beautiful, I don't know what is.

"I'll let you have the bed." I said getting up.

"No." She stopped me. "We've slept together before. We could do it again."

"Alright." I said kicking off my shoes and turning on the T.V.. I felt Ariana stirring and her arm going around my waist. Her head nuzzled in my neck. Just like it was 2 months ago.

----------------
I'm sad. I have to go to a photo shoot with my family for an HOUR. I don't like my family. Sometimes. We should all just stay in our little bubbles. #LonerSquad