six.

She said "Hola, ¿Cómo estás?, she said "Konnichiwa" She said "Pardon my French", I said "Bonjour Madame" Then she said "Sak pase" and I said "N'ap boule" No matter where I go, you know I love 'em all. She said-

"Hello?" I asked. My voice groggily.

"Ariana!" Frankie's loud, panicked voice exclaimed. "Where are you?! You need to get home before mom wakes up." I heard little of what he said. My eyes were down on the muscular arm that was around my waist.

"Yeah. Franks. I'm on my way." I hung up.

I looked over to see a blonde boy. Facing a different way then me. I tried my best to remove his arm. I managed to move it over a little then the guy stirred. He moved around and nuzzled his face in my neck. I looked down. And saw the face of Justin. Justin. JUSTIN!

I tried my best to move without waking him up. I got out of his bed.

I quickly put my dress on and grabbed my shoes.

I felt a little bad for leaving so I wrote a note.

Last night shouldn't have happened. Let's forget about it.

-A

I left right after setting the note on his coffee table. I didn't turn back.

•••

"How could you be so stupid?!" My mom yelled at both Frankie and me. Neither of us spoke. We just glanced at eachother. "Frankie how could you let an 18 drink?!"

"Mom. It wasn't his fault entirely. I had a choice." Her eyes soften a bit.

"I-I guess your right. Frankie upstairs. I want to talk to you, Ariana." She said.

"Okay. Mom, wassup." I said once Frankie was gone.

"What happened last night? Why were you gone?" She asked.

"Well, I have some friends that I needed to see after all the partying. It wasn't because I was drunk or anything because I wasn't but we talked all night and I just spent the night there." I lied.

"Okay. Well. Good. As long as you were safe."

"I was."

"Right." She nodded her head. In my honest opinion I think my mom is doing fine as a single parent. Ever since her divorce with dad.

I headed up to my room and threw myself on the bed. Why do I do the things that I do?

I got ready for school. Even though I had a slight hangover.

But before I could put my outfit on, I became nauseous and barfed my heart out

But before I could put my outfit on, I became nauseous and barfed my heart out. It's probably just from the alcohol.

•••

I slammed my locker shut and was greeted by Selena. She smiled genuinely at me. And I smiled back.

"Hey, new bestie." She said.

"Hi."

"Thank you for letting me clear things up with you. When you first came here, I thought we were going to be good friends. I still hope so."

"Yas, girl. Of course." She looked behind me and smiled.

"I'll see you at lunch." I said noticing that it was Justin. She nodded. I looked at Justin as he glared at me, angrily. I don't know what I did to anger him.

I heard the bell ring and walked into Justin's class. I sat in my and started reading over some of my older songs that I wrote in my songbook.

I got on last problem without 'cha.

No one knows that I sing. It's just a hobby of mine. I didn't know that Justin had started class. I guess I lost track of time.

"Ariana. Who did Macbeth murder, and what was his motive?" This caught me. I had no idea what he was talking about. I'm pretty sure we weren't even discussing Macbeth. We were discussing Hamlet. He was trying to find some reason to make me stay after class. But luckily in 11th grade we did Macbeth in theatre. "Ariana?"

"Macbeth murdered King Duncan. His motive was to take the throne for himself. He was then wracked with guilt and paranoia, and he soon became a tyrannical ruler as he was forced to commit more and more murders to protect himself from enmity and suspicion." I said smirking from start to finish.

"Alright." He nodded. And started talking about what I ha just said.

"Smartass." Liz whispered nudging me.

"I don't know. He's trying to be one so I guess I should be one too." I giggled.

"Ariana, would you like to share with the class what you and Elizabeth were talking about." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I stood. Maybe this was because I was still a bit drunk.

"We were discussing how much of a smartass your being." I smirk. Earning a few "baddie"s from guys.

"Oh, really? Would you like to go discuss to Mr. Monroe how much of a "smartass" I am?"

"Sure." I grabbed my things and walked to the door.

"And maybe discuss about how much of a slut you look like with that. A sweater with nothing under it with thigh high boots? Really? How much for your services?" He said earning a few oohs and ahhs from students.

"And I'm the slut? At least I'm not messing around with one of my students. I have shorts underneath." I said. I turned on my heel and walked out. Maybe regretting saying that because as soon as I walked out he snatched my arm and closed the door.

"How dare you say that?!" He whisper-yelled.

"How dare you say that?!" I mocked.

"Are you drunk?" He asked me.

"Maybe a little. I'm sorry, Justin. Don't be cranky because I left so early. If you wanted to fuck you could've just told me."

--------

I know I haven't been updating my other story but I need to get caught up on this one. I have so many good ideas.